LIVE: Obama giving a splendid lecture/scolding to American peasants on guns! BANNED private sales!

Remarkable President!! Smartest, most brilliant President in the history of the universe. His picture should be on every denomination of currency in the U.S. Plus adding a $3.00 bill to the inventory. We should also change the name of the District of Columbia to Barack Hussein Obama City.

Feed the big eared disaster into a wood chipper, America will be better off

And forward this post to the Secret Service.

Buh-bye...

At last, a politician offering more than "thoughts and prayers". Background checks work. More stringent checks will work better. Makes sense.

Apparently not. We've had murders right ? Background checks didn't stop them.

We also have speeders. Should we let anyone drive whatever speed their car can reach? We've had shoplifters too..should we just allow anyone to take whatever they want off of shelves at a store?
Only rioting blacks are allowed to do that.

Ahh, the race card is out.

C'mon little man...you made the point...back it up. Or can you not hang?

Speeding laws don't stop speeders. Background checks will not stop murders. If they don't stop them, what's the point of having them ?

To reduce the numbers of murders and speeders.

After the speed limit was dropped to 55mph...

"According to the National Research Council, there was a decrease in fatalities of about 4000 lives in the first year after the law took effect." There were other factors involved such as safer cars but in one year's time, we had 4,000 fewer deaths.....all by slowing down. Not to get all mushy but that was 4,000 more christmases with your brother, sister, mom, dad.... 4,000 more birthdays with friends or family.... Just because a law as passed to slow people down.

That it is impossible to prove a negative (i.e. find evidence for something that didn't happen), who knows how many mentally ill people were stopped from getting pistols due to background checks that gave you or me those celebrations?

That we should have no laws at all because they're not 100% successful is borderline insanity.

no-----I'm asking what the point is .

If you have to ask...

anigif_enhanced-1020-1410985300-10.gif

Background checks will stop that ? You're funny.

and that proves what, exactly?

amateurs have problems when they learn to handle guns?

even well trained owners have problems once in a while.

You figure that's a reason to curtail firearm ownership?

Here, let me make it clearer for ya...

NRA extremists' logic looks like this...

GIF-Woman-and-gun.gif

0NQziPM.gif

funny-shooting-fail-girl-shoot-4392.gif

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

Remarkable President!! Smartest, most brilliant President in the history of the universe. His picture should be on every denomination of currency in the U.S. Plus adding a $3.00 bill to the inventory. We should also change the name of the District of Columbia to Barack Hussein Obama City.

Buh-bye...

Fuck off, Pete

Apparently not. We've had murders right ? Background checks didn't stop them.

We also have speeders. Should we let anyone drive whatever speed their car can reach? We've had shoplifters too..should we just allow anyone to take whatever they want off of shelves at a store?
Only rioting blacks are allowed to do that.

Ahh, the race card is out.

C'mon little man...you made the point...back it up. Or can you not hang?

Speeding laws don't stop speeders. Background checks will not stop murders. If they don't stop them, what's the point of having them ?

To reduce the numbers of murders and speeders.

After the speed limit was dropped to 55mph...

"According to the National Research Council, there was a decrease in fatalities of about 4000 lives in the first year after the law took effect." There were other factors involved such as safer cars but in one year's time, we had 4,000 fewer deaths.....all by slowing down. Not to get all mushy but that was 4,000 more christmases with your brother, sister, mom, dad.... 4,000 more birthdays with friends or family.... Just because a law as passed to slow people down.

That it is impossible to prove a negative (i.e. find evidence for something that didn't happen), who knows how many mentally ill people were stopped from getting pistols due to background checks that gave you or me those celebrations?

That we should have no laws at all because they're not 100% successful is borderline insanity.

Background checks stop nothing. NOTHING

He didn't do that.

FAIL.

gun-fail-o.gif

You're right. He doesn't have the authority to require that every person who sells a gun, to have a Federal Firearms License.

If you're in the business of selling firearms, internet, gun show...

Not if I'm selling guns t
He didn't do that.

FAIL.

gun-fail-o.gif

You're right. He doesn't have the authority to require that every person who sells a gun, to have a Federal Firearms License.

If you're in the business of selling firearms, internet, gun show...

"In the business" of selling firearms. He doesn't have the authority to change that definition.

Buh-bye...

Stop wasting their time ya stupid troll

no-----I'm asking what the point is .

If you have to ask...

anigif_enhanced-1020-1410985300-10.gif

Background checks will stop that ? You're funny.

If you have to ask what is the point of having a criminal code and laws that protect public safety...

How many people were charged and convicted of illegal possession / use of firearm last year?

How many people are sitting in federal prison on federal gun trafficking convictions? -- Imagine if we could double that number by catching all the white trash scumbags who sell w/o background checks at flea markets and gun shows.

If you sell a gun to a stranger w/o a background check you should go to prison.

and that proves what, exactly?

amateurs have problems when they learn to handle guns?

even well trained owners have problems once in a while.

You figure that's a reason to curtail firearm ownership?

Here, let me make it clearer for ya...

NRA extremists' logic looks like this...

GIF-Woman-and-gun.gif

0NQziPM.gif

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

you still have no point.

Girl in the blue dress?

almost did that myself the first time I shot a 12 gauge

you can probably post 100 of those videos, still a VERY small portion or gun owners.

I'd love to see a video of the first time you shot a firearm.

Buh-bye...

Stop wasting their time ya stupid troll

suck it nutter, Obama just dropped a mic on the NRA fucknuts.

shootin-guns.gif

- He just said 2/3 of all gun deaths are suicide. Huh? Well....since be lied about the total number "tens of thousands"...let's discuss. In 2012 FBI said about 9000 gun deaths. If 2/3 are suicide...that means 3000 were murder. And since MOST gun deaths are in black ghettos.......THE GUN MURDER PROBLEM is almost exclusively a black ghetto problem.

Wrong, depression and hopelessness doesn't care who you are and suicides happen anywhere.

The Dear Leader Obama is currently live on global television giving an epic lecture/scolding to all us peasants about gun control! It's splendid.

A few early Cliff Notes for all you racists who didn't tune in for the lesson:

- Obama said "tens of thousands of gun deaths in America each year". They must not teach math in Hawaii. America sees on average less than 10,000 per year. Not "tens of thousands" plural.

- Mass gun violence apparently doesn't happen anywhere else in the civilized world and "it's not even close"!! (Although we're 8th...behind Norway, Belgium and others in deaths from mass shootings)

- He is a constitutional scholar and knows what he's talking about. NO....he really said that....he reminded us how smart he is. That was actually part of his lecture...spouting his resume to remind us he's brilliant.

- Rights can be limited once we are civilized. He used the example of how we have to go through scanners to fly on planes (thanks to his Muslim cousins). But....failed to mention that the Constitution does not guarantee a right to FLY or fly armed on a PRIVATE company's airline.

- He apparently ignored that most gun violence is done by black ghetto criminals. Yeah....start there and you eliminate 70% of gun crimes Mr. President. But....you kinda demoralized cops who do exactly that.

- He brought up knife attacks in Asia...and said thanks to the killer not having a gun...fewer died. Yay. Just so happens the murder rate in medieval times was triple today's and they only had knives.

- He still hasn't mentioned the majority of gun deaths are done in black ghettos.

- He just outlawed private sales. Bam. Your grandpa wants to sell you his old hunting rifle? Cant. It's illegal now. Has to give it to a FFL now and have them sell it to you. A knife or bow and arrow? Sure that's ok. Just not a gun.
I was listening as I drove home...had to pull to the side of the road and weep when he quoted MLK. Again had to stop to puke when he reverted to blaming congress. It was a pep rally for democrats...using a captive audience and the usual false analogies and choices.

Forum List

Back