Live: President Donald Trump Holds Rally in Johnson City, TN 10/1/18

THANK YOU TENNESSEE! :2up: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

AOFDRBi.jpg

I love it when the President says Democrats are the Party of crime!!!!!!:21: :clap2:

GO MR PRESIDENT!!!!!!:thankusmile::thewave:

To be fair, I think Trump owes criminals an apology. None of them are that bad.

...ok.....LOL ....DemRats are worse than criminals.....:04:

I was thinking more along the lines of Satanists.

You know, Rose Maries Baby kind of stuff. They just love killing innocent babies.

Rose Marie? LOL

I'm sure you thought it was a comedy.

Understandable

I love it when the President says Democrats are the Party of crime!!!!!!:21: :clap2:

GO MR PRESIDENT!!!!!!:thankusmile::thewave:

You know, Rose Maries Baby kind of stuff. They just love killing innocent babies.

Rose Marie? LOL

Understandable

I do love comedic ramblings; which is the only reason to read your posts. Trump has 5 felons he hired in the last 3 years. Obama? Zero.

"jobs are very important to me, but when it comes to military, its not the jobs" - Eloquent Donald

Well for the nothing, nobody the left thinks he is he can sure pack the crowd in.

"“She’s got Tennessee values,” Trump roared. “A vote for Marsha is really a vote for me and everything that we stand for. It’s a vote for ‘Make America Great Again.’” Blackburn is trying to fend off Democratic opponent Phil Bredesen, who has significant GOP appeal. He has an “A” rating with the NRA and recently opened up a debate by announcing he wouldn’t support Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer."

Well for the nothing, nobody the left thinks he is he can sure pack the crowd in.

Freak shows have always sold. A primary 'attraction' at a carnival is the two-headed man or bearded lady.

Same thing.

Rose Marie? LOL

Understandable

I do love comedic ramblings; which is the only reason to read your posts. Trump has 5 felons he hired in the last 3 years. Obama? Zero.
Every cabinet member Obama had was and is a felon.

The treasury secretary committed tax fraud.

Rose Marie? LOL

Understandable

What felony is Tom Vilsack guilty of committing?

Rose Marie? LOL

Understandable

They were found guilty/plead guilty in a court of law?

Forum List

Back