Live: President Donald Trump Holds Rally in Johnson City, TN 10/1/18

He does love his pep rallies!

This right here is why he ran for president. Throngs of adoring sheep worshiping him on a weekly basis.

Member when all those breathless drooling genuflecting threads went up any time O'bama had a campaign rally?

Me neither.

That was before my time on this forum. Though I do not recall Obama holding pep rallies on a weekly basis.

That was another packed place and another great speech!!!!!! :clap2: :yes_text12:

giphy.gif

This right here is why he ran for president. Throngs of adoring sheep worshiping him on a weekly basis.

Member when all those breathless drooling genuflecting threads went up any time O'bama had a campaign rally?

Me neither.

That was before my time on this forum. Though I do not recall Obama holding pep rallies on a weekly basis.

Nothing of the sort ever happened; it was just rhetorical to mock the obsequious. When I see one of these sycophantic drooling threads it's like walking in accidentally on somebody jerking off. You can't unsee it.

I dunno if you've ever had the occasion to watch people come home after they've just been to a religious revival. It's scary stuff. Their eyes bug out like saucers, they look like they just took intravenous caffeine and they babble nonstop in a steady "hummahummahummahummahumma". Your first reaction is to look around the room and locate where the exit is and slowly make your way toward it..... while keeping your eye on sharp objects.

Skye doesn't scare me but the fact that she's so malleable sure does.

Do these rallies help, or hurt Trump?

I'd go more with the latter, simply because Trump tends to talk too much.

So long as the people attending are voting for him, and one might correctly assume that they are, then, it'd certainly be good for him.

Wake me up when the Trump crowds are yelling end the fed at his rallies. I won't hold my breath in the mean time.

Me neither.

Yeah...Trump has one too...Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

Except his is a worship song sang at churches.

I love it when the President says Democrats are the Party of crime!!!!!!:21: :clap2:

GO MR PRESIDENT!!!!!!:thankusmile::thewave:

To be fair, I think Trump owes criminals an apology. None of them are that bad.

I love it when the President says Democrats are the Party of crime!!!!!!:21: :clap2:

...ok.....LOL ....DemRats are worse than criminals.....:04:

I was thinking more along the lines of Satanists.

You know, Rose Maries Baby kind of stuff. They just love killing innocent babies.

You know, Rose Maries Baby kind of stuff. They just love killing innocent babies.

Whatever

DemonRats are garbage all the same. :finger3:

Rose Marie? LOL

Forum List

Back