Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
What if one of the retarded domestic terrorist wannabes blocking traffic gets hit like that idiot a few weeks ago.

What if one of the retarded domestic terrorist wannabes blocking traffic gets hit like that idiot a few weeks ago.

We don't live in a "state". We live in a conglomeration of states, all under the rule of a constitutional republic.

As for the police, I sure as fuck wouldn't call you if I needed help and couldn't handle it myself.

Honestly, I don't know why so many are against people making a living. I seriously doubt that these paid subversives would have a hard time making money any other way.

People are tired of seeing people being shot to death in our police state.
People are tired of seeing drug dealers on our streets and trying to run over police officers.

Where is my sign, ALL LIVES MATTER when I need it?
The police should form a line and walk down the street and shoot everybody in that Street.
No. That is not the answer. But, police need to remove those with masks and open weapons just for the protection of the others there.

Then maybe they should stop giving the police a reason to shoot them.

You're black, so we'll shoot you. Then you say that black people should stop being black because they're giving the police a reason to shoot them. Holy sheets.
Anathema said nothing about race! You need to talk to a counselor to get over your bigotry.

Then maybe they should stop giving the police a reason to shoot them.

You're black, so we'll shoot you. Then you say that black people should stop being black because they're giving the police a reason to shoot them. Holy sheets.
Anathema said nothing about race! You need to talk to a counselor to get over your bigotry.

You do know this is Anathema, right?

Why is it a Riot Watch, is this another Snowflake Bedwetting Violent Tantrum about a Confederate statue or are they Bedwetting about something else?

A heroin dealer ignored police commands, tried to run over an officer, attempted to elude police in an 80 mile an hour car chase, reached for a gun in the vehicle...but they only shot him because he's black.

You sir are the problem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back