Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

John Crawford murdered by police for shopping!

On another note, what happens to neighborhoods that turn black? Real estate prices crash and more white flight. Why do you think that is? Because of bad cops or dangerous black people?

!! Obama's DOJ refused to charge Stockley !!!!!!!!
The U.S. Department of Justice concluded a year ago that there was insufficient evidence to pursue a separate federal civil rights prosecution of St. Louis police Officer Jason Stockley,
bold mine
Department of Justice won't prosecute Stockley for civil rights violation
this blows the protesters crap right out of the water..

this is how most of these cases are--at best--at best--saying these shootings are unjustified is highly questionable !!
the blacks/''naivers''/etc have no solid facts----but we do have the FACT that the black was a drug dealer--fleeing the cops

the media/blacks/naivers/etc somehow think the police are the bad guys and the resisting-fleeing drug dealer is the good guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this protesting crap and all these posts about the bad cop, how the police are shooting EVERY black they want is just that CRAP--as we see clearly in Obama's DOJ conclusion of lack of evidence--but the blacks think they know more than the DOJ???!!!!!!!????

Last edited:
John Crawford murdered by police for shopping!

sure, he was shopping for baby food and wasn't carrying something that looked exactly like a rifle...it's right there in the video......baby food
you are just like the media ---lies and more lies

People are tired of seeing people being shot to death in our police state.

Then maybe they should stop giving the police a reason to shoot them.

You're black, so we'll shoot you. Then you say that black people should stop being black because they're giving the police a reason to shoot them. Holy sheets.
How about regardless of race, don't commit a crime? The cops don't deliberately go out and just shoot people without reason.

Add up all the people killed in 9/11, and all the soldiers killed in all of our wars since then and then add a few more, and you will have about as many people as cops shoot and kill each year. 55,000 You don't think there is something wrong with that?
Link please?

I must modify my statement. Instead of shot or killed, it was killed or injured. I was wrong, but it was inadvertent. The numbers are accurate.
US police killed or injured more than 55,000 people in one year
Study: 55,000 Killed or Injured in Police Interactions in 2012
2977 were killed in 911
September 11th Fast Facts - CNN
About 5000 american soldiers killed in wars since 9/11
What Are The Iraq And Afghanistan Casualty Statistics?
Maybe people need to quit giving cops a reason to shoot

People are tired of seeing people being shot to death in our police state.

Then maybe they should stop giving the police a reason to shoot them.

You're black, so we'll shoot you. Then you say that black people should stop being black because they're giving the police a reason to shoot them. Holy sheets.
How about regardless of race, don't commit a crime? The cops don't deliberately go out and just shoot people without reason.

Perhaps they should reevaluate their reasons. A lot have been shown to be very wrong.

Taxpayers forced to pay Smith family $million thanks to hotheaded officer Stockley! Bad cops costing us more than criminals. Every year police steal $2,000 from every house in St. Louis! Cops have never made me a dime! I have hired drug addicts to rehab houses & they made me lots of money!
150703043044-baltimore-pd-enjoy-ride-sign-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:
Poor helpless libtard can't seem to find the facts of the case to read... but whines like a butthurt baby when others have.

Sounds about right.
That was your claim; you provide the evidence. I'm not going to do "your" work for "you". Back up what you say, you racist whore.

And while your at it, explain why the racist cop used an AK-47 to shoot the man?

these blacks are being shot for being resisting/attacking criminals--in self defense
what don't you and these protesters understand about that?
they are not being shot because they are black
We saw the vids, asshole. Stop lying on the dead.
you do agree, the police have the right to self defense, yes or no?
you were not there, yes or no ..STFU
you don't know what happened there--NOTHING
Police do NOT have the right to summarily execute unarmed people.... That is especially aggravating when the individual is running away or is already in custody. Those kind of killings aren't a result of self defense they were premeditated murders... But in our flawed sytem if justice even when prosecutors get those killer cops to trial,all it takes is one racist MF like you on a jury to set the killer free with a hung jury. That's not justice...thats Kangaroo court justice.
And I will never shut up as long as killer cops
Get away with murder...byatch.

these blacks are being shot for being resisting/attacking criminals--in self defense
Police do NOT have the right to summarily execute unarmed people.... That is especially aggravating when the individual is running away or is already in custody. Those kind of killings aren't a result of self defense they were premeditated murders... But in our flawed sytem if justice even when prosecutors get those killer cops to trial,all it takes is one racist MF like you on a jury to set the killer free with a hung jury. That's not justice...thats Kangaroo court justice.
please see post # 364
there are not a bunch of killer cops
you have no evidence or facts to back you up

Poor helpless libtard can't seem to find the facts of the case to read... but whines like a butthurt baby when others have.

Sounds about right.
That was your claim; you provide the evidence. I'm not going to do "your" work for "you". Back up what you say, you racist whore.

And while your at it, explain why the racist cop used an AK-47 to shoot the man?
did he? I thought the kill shot was from his service weapon?

there wasn't even a trial because of insufficient evidence--meaning the cop is innocent
but it isn't murder --it's self defense.....see post # 364 for facts....where is your proof of murder??
you look stupid because you seem to think you have more knowledge of the case than the DOJ!!
it wasn't murder---facts

there wasn't even a trial because of insufficient evidence--meaning the cop is innocent
I was talking about all the recent cop killings in general... I should have known that distinction would fly right over your head, shorty.

but it isn't murder --it's self defense.....see post # 364 for facts....where is your proof of murder??
you look stupid because you seem to think you have more knowledge of the case than the DOJ!!
it wasn't murder---facts
I was talking generally about cases i saw that where the cops were prosecuted and the victim's family was denied justice. I was not specifically talking about the St.Louis case

please see post # 364
there are not a bunch of killer cops
you have no evidence or facts to back you up
The cops make up shit to cover their asses and you believe them?

it wasn't murder---facts
The DOJ doesn't investigate murder stupid...they investigate civil rights violations.
See if you can figure that out...dummy.

it wasn't murder---facts
The DOJ doesn't investigate murder stupid...they investigate civil rights violations.
See if you can figure that out...dummy.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
the black protesters are protesting for lies/myths/criminals---and you are backing them

Forum List

Back