Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

but it isn't murder --it's self defense.....see post # 364 for facts....where is your proof of murder??
you look stupid because you seem to think you have more knowledge of the case than the DOJ!!
it wasn't murder---facts
The DOJ doesn't investigate murder stupid...they investigate civil rights violations.
See if you can figure that out...dummy.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
the black protesters are protesting for lies/myths/criminals---and you are backing them
Yes..Because in a white racist justice system a lot of that black criminality was part of a sinister strategy. Read what Halderman said about the war on drugs.

but it isn't murder --it's self defense.....see post # 364 for facts....where is your proof of murder??
you look stupid because you seem to think you have more knowledge of the case than the DOJ!!
it wasn't murder---facts
The DOJ doesn't investigate murder stupid...they investigate civil rights violations.
I never said otherwise!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:
and it's easier to prosecute a civil rights violation
if you can't get a civil rights violation, you won't get a murder conviction

So first off, it was not a Breitbart or Fox reporter, it was actually just local media. Just a man trying to earn a living. And frankly it shouldn't matter who he works for. Judging people based on affiliations and not personal merit is kinda the entire problem.

The trending mentality of victim hood has certainly not been going on for thousands of years. If a cavemen took no action and merely sulked all the time, he died. Natural selection would see to it. Today it is seen as beneficial to be a victim. And the more victimised you or your "group" is, the more your opinion matters.

As for the generations growing up entitled and lazy, I was not referring to black people specifically, I was talking about millennials of all races and genders. So no, black people are not invisible to me, and such an assumption on your part is absurd. The general trend of this generation is one of laziness. There are always exceptions to the rule but the numbers don't lie. Only 6 out of 10 millennials have a job and half of these jobs are part time. That's worse than any other group besides the elderly.

The so- called victim mentality you throw around so freely is really reactionism aimed at real threats to the Black community orchestrated and carried out by some government thugs in police uniforms.

The idea that your government is "out to get you" is absurd. So you are telling me that the entire federal government is orchestrating a racist scheme on a mass scale? Where is your evidence of one such government orchestrated threat? Its a conspiracy theory, just another form of mass hysteria.

it wasn't murder---facts
I don't know what to say to an idiot who, first off, didn't know that stockley went to trial, and secondly, that the murder trial always precedes the civil trial. I m jjust flabbergasted by your ignirance. Ihave no idea of what to say to counter idiocy with your special brand on it.

Your dense fogged brain blocks every avenue I tried to take in educating yoi. I give up.

it wasn't murder---facts
I don't know what to say to an idiot who, first off, didn't know that stockley went to trial, and secondly, that the murder trial always precedes the civil trial. I m jjust flabbergasted by your ignirance. Ihave no idea of what to say to counter idiocy with your special brand on it.

Your dense fogged brain blocks every avenue I tried to take in educating yoi. I give up.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
and a ''thank you'' rating...

The problem is that the Americas are the crime capital of the world, not Africa.

No doubt the "brown" savages in Mexico and south from there are quite uncivilized. As far as Africa, are you insane? That is worse than the most violent Central or South American country.

South Africa which was actually a White area before Negroes arrived and was at one time one of the safest places on Earth for all races there. Now it is as unsafe as any area occupied by low IQ criminally inclined savages.

There is a crazy racist dude on this site that claims Blacks taught Whites twice about civilization. :p So insane. Funny but also sad. Being delusional is no way to go through life.

Rhodesia is another case study of what happens when formerly white run countries get taken over by blacks.

And Zambia is another case study. Now, I've been to both and know about both, do you?

People are tired of seeing people being shot to death in our police state.

Then maybe they should stop giving the police a reason to shoot them.

You're black, so we'll shoot you. Then you say that black people should stop being black because they're giving the police a reason to shoot them. Holy sheets.
How about regardless of race, don't commit a crime? The cops don't deliberately go out and just shoot people without reason.

Which would be nice, wouldn't it. However reality is something quite different.

Why do you have different crime rates in different states?

Let's try and see if there's a pattern here. I'm going to put the position the state holds in terms of percentage of black population, the name of the state, then the position it holds in terms of homicide rate.

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

So, you can see that a high black population state generally has a higher murder rate.The problem is that Virginia in 9th has a murder rate at about the average. Why is this? Why is Georgia with the 3rd largest black population 10th in murder rates, but Delaware in 8th, with a 10% lower black population higher in murder rates?

The thing here that strikes me more than the high murder rates, is the fact that most of these states are in slavery country, segregation country, in the places where black people have been treated badly and will be treated badly.

Mississippi is 3rd in the number of people locked up, and spends $12,700 per inmate per year
Louisiana is 1st and spends $12,900
Georgia is 5th and spends $19,800
Maryland is 33rd and spends $26,300
South Carolina is 19th and spends $16,700
Alabama is 4th and spends $8,100

Again, we have different rates, nothing that says "this is the problem here", Louisiana spends little, locks up a lot and has a high murder rate. Georgia spends even less, locks up quite a lot and has a much lower murder rate, nearly half that of Louisiana but a black population of only 1% lower.

Mississippi spends $8,200 on education spending per person.
Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
South Carolina spends $9,700
Alabama spends $9,000

They all don't spend very much on education, but again, Georgia has lower spending and lower murder rates. Hmmm....

So what is going on then? Nothing suggests there is one thing here that works.

You can go through all the statistics you like and you find loose patterns, but nothing which suggests this change. You need tons of statistics in order to get closer to the truth.

But then again, those whiter states which didn't have slavery, which spend more on education, are the states with lower murder rates. Is it because they're white, is it because they don't have people with a chip on their shoulder about slavery and segregation and have seen discrimination in their life time on a large scale, is it because the invest in their people? What is it?

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/spe01.pdf
List of U.S. states by incarceration and correctional supervision rate - Wikipedia
List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia
List of U.S. states by homicide rate - Wikipedia
Education Spending Per Student by State

You're black, so we'll shoot you. Then you say that black people should stop being black because they're giving the police a reason to shoot them. Holy sheets.
How about regardless of race, don't commit a crime? The cops don't deliberately go out and just shoot people without reason.

Let's try and see if there's a pattern here. I'm going to put the position the state holds in terms of percentage of black population, the name of the state, then the position it holds in terms of homicide rate.

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

So, you can see that a high black population state generally has a higher murder rate.The problem is that Virginia in 9th has a murder rate at about the average. Why is this? Why is Georgia with the 3rd largest black population 10th in murder rates, but Delaware in 8th, with a 10% lower black population higher in murder rates?

The thing here that strikes me more than the high murder rates, is the fact that most of these states are in slavery country, segregation country, in the places where black people have been treated badly and will be treated badly.

Mississippi is 3rd in the number of people locked up, and spends $12,700 per inmate per year

Again, we have different rates, nothing that says "this is the problem here", Louisiana spends little, locks up a lot and has a high murder rate. Georgia spends even less, locks up quite a lot and has a much lower murder rate, nearly half that of Louisiana but a black population of only 1% lower.

Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
Alabama spends $9,000

They all don't spend very much on education, but again, Georgia has lower spending and lower murder rates. Hmmm....

You can go through all the statistics you like and you find loose patterns, but nothing which suggests this change. You need tons of statistics in order to get closer to the truth.

But then again, those whiter states which didn't have slavery, which spend more on education, are the states with lower murder rates. Is it because they're white, is it because they don't have people with a chip on their shoulder about slavery and segregation and have seen discrimination in their life time on a large scale, is it because the invest in their people? What is it?

List of U.S. states by incarceration and correctional supervision rate - Wikipedia
Slavery is not the issue, it has been gone for quite some time. Using this as an excuse for anything is wrong.

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
Alabama spends $9,000

Slavery is not the issue, it has been gone for quite some time. Using this as an excuse for anything is wrong.

Okay, I wrote more than just about slavery.

I'm guessing you don't get why slavery IS an issue.

Black people know slavery existed. Black people know that white people were the ones who kept the slaves. Black people in the South know that it happened mostly in the South and they know that in the modern era that people walk around with Confederate flags, use racist language, join the KKK, and things that have connotations with slavery.

Now, you can pretend this isn't an issue, that slavery, segregation and the like don't have an impact on the minds of black Americans, but you'd be wrong.

I wrote a lot in my post, and your reply took three seconds. I don't appreciate that, I do understand there are lots of people who "know" lots of things, but won't read more than a few words in every post, and won't think about their answers beyond what they want to "know" about the world, and aren't looking for the truth. Such people annoy me, and are a waste of time replying to because they're never going to change their minds on anything, so what's the point?

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
Alabama spends $9,000

Black people know slavery existed. Black people know that white people were the ones who kept the slaves. Black people in the South know that it happened mostly in the South and they know that in the modern era that people walk around with Confederate flags, use racist language, join the KKK, and things that have connotations with slavery.

Now, you can pretend this isn't an issue, that slavery, segregation and the like don't have an impact on the minds of black Americans, but you'd be wrong.

I wrote a lot in my post, and your reply took three seconds. I don't appreciate that, I do understand there are lots of people who "know" lots of things, but won't read more than a few words in every post, and won't think about their answers beyond what they want to "know" about the world, and aren't looking for the truth. Such people annoy me, and are a waste of time replying to because they're never going to change their minds on anything, so what's the point?
I had a short reply because slavery IS NOT an issue, no whites today enslaved people. what the hell are you expecting people to change their minds about? we know slavery existed, it was horrid, it is over, it will never be forgotten but you cannot blame anyone on it today. what kind of "truth" are you looking for in people? You tend to ramble on without making much of a point.

What if one of the retarded domestic terrorist wannabes blocking traffic gets hit like that idiot a few weeks ago.
Video unavailable. I do wonder about about black lives matter. Do they? When blacks themselves by and far slaughter each other in far larger numbers than a few rouge /bad / racist cops . I am told I don't understand black culture. I understand human nature and delusional thinking.

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
Alabama spends $9,000

Did you not notice that most the states you listed have the highest percentages of black people? But you blame slavery?

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
Alabama spends $9,000

Did you not notice that most the states you listed have the highest percentages of black people? But you blame slavery?

And if you'd actually have read my post, you'd see what I was talking about. The fact that you write "Did you not notice..." shows you didn't read my post.

Dude, I'm not wasting my time with you. Because that is all I will get.

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
Alabama spends $9,000

And if you'd actually have read my post, you'd see what I was talking about. The fact that you write "Did you not notice..." shows you didn't read my post.

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
Alabama spends $9,000

I read your post. I disagree with you.

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
Alabama spends $9,000

Are you prepared to change your mind about anything?

Typically people who post in forums like this already have their minds made up and are all out to change the mind of the other people not enlighten their own minds.

1) Mississippi 2nd
2) Louisiana 1st
3) Georgia 10th
4) Maryland 5th
5) South Carolina 4th
6) Alabama 9th
7) North Carolina 16th
8) Delaware 7th
9) Virginia 24th
10) Tennessee 11th

Louisiana spends $10,700
Georgia spends $9,200
Maryland spends $14,000
Alabama spends $9,000

Are you prepared to change your mind about anything?

Typically people who post in forums like this already have their minds made up and are all out to change the mind of the other people not enlighten their own minds.

Yes, and I have done many, many times. I don't see the point of coming onto a forum like this if you're just going to decide what is true without looking at the truth.

Yes, I know most people are out to convince people they're right, and most of the time they're not, hence why they end up resorting to insults and the like, because their arguments are beyond piss poor.

So first off, it was not a Breitbart or Fox reporter, it was actually just local media. Just a man trying to earn a living. And frankly it shouldn't matter who he works for. Judging people based on affiliations and not personal merit is kinda the entire problem.
I doubt if Anderson Cooper or a. Wolf Blitzer would have experienced any negativity with the protestors. If he was a local reporter he certainly was recognizable. Obviously he never reached out to be friendly with his black neighbors or they would not have treated him so bad.

The trending mentality of victim hood has certainly not been going on for thousands of years. If a cavemen took no action and merely sulked all the time, he died. Natural selection would see to it. Today it is seen as beneficial to be a victim. And the more victimized you or your "group" is, the more your opinion matters.
I don't remember agreeing that a victimhood mentality exists at all among blacks in general. Thats a device you RW zealots use to describe the reactions of victims protesting against RW injustices.

As for the generations growing up entitled and lazy, I was not referring to black people specifically, I was talking about millennials of all races and genders. So no, black people are not invisible to me, and such an assumption on your part is absurd. T
While you may not specifically have been talking about black people, anytime there is talk about people being lazy or having some other negative social infraction without positively identifying just who you are talking about.. The average white person reading that would assume , due to their social conditioning, that you were talking about blacks only. Thats how Americans are wired.

You've lost sight of the context of what I said about good blacks being invisible ...not only to you but to most white people. All the media focuses on is black negativity because that sells. Simultaneously, though,the media blitz of negativity became part of our social conditioning whereas whites and blacks alike have come to believe white is superior to black. That is the root cause of the never ending racial strife in this country.

The idea that your government is "out to get you" is absurd. So you are telling me that the entire federal government is orchestrating a racist scheme on a mass scale? Where is your evidence of one such government orchestrated threat? Its a conspiracy theory, just another form of mass hysteria.
Well I thought when I mentioned cops you would know that I wasn't talking about the federal government. I'm talking about the real dens of depraved racism entrenched in many state and municipal governments. The Feds have been instrumental in upholding the Constitutional rights of minorities and women. Thank God for the Feds.
You can call that "mass hysteria" if you wish but history and I disagree with you.

Forum List

Back