Live Streaming: Protesters Going Absolutely Nuts At 2nd Trump Rally In Tucson, AZ

You should see the absolute hate and staring down from the protesters towards the Hispanics entering? Woah!

They should be rounded up, arrested and charged, and make SEVERE example of these thugs. I mention on another thread, if the whip isn't cracked then this crap is going to get MUCH worse.

Agreed. This will only get worse if nothing is done. These aren't protests. It's domestic terrorism from the left.

Exactly domestic terrorism. This from the Leftists who babble on about "Democracy" and "Free Speech", so "Democracy" and "Free Speech" to them is violently if need be, preventing candidate from speaking.

Protesting is not terrorism. It's a fundamental part of American republicanism, not to say that every form of protest is legal, of course. .

I pointed this out a few weeks ago in another thread and you guys just did it again. Terrorism is becoming the new racism. Everything someone does you don't like now deems them a terrorist.

Dont like it when it's pointed at you huh?

You should see the absolute hate and staring down from the protesters towards the Hispanics entering? Woah!

They should be rounded up, arrested and charged, and make SEVERE example of these thugs. I mention on another thread, if the whip isn't cracked then this crap is going to get MUCH worse.

Agreed. This will only get worse if nothing is done. These aren't protests. It's domestic terrorism from the left.

Exactly domestic terrorism. This from the Leftists who babble on about "Democracy" and "Free Speech", so "Democracy" and "Free Speech" to them is violently if need be, preventing candidate from speaking.

Protesting is not terrorism. It's a fundamental part of American republicanism, not to say that every form of protest is legal, of course. .

I pointed this out a few weeks ago in another thread and you guys just did it again. Terrorism is becoming the new racism. Everything someone does you don't like now deems them a terrorist.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims

Shutting down a highway to make your point is intimidation,threatening supporters is terrorism so yep its terrorism.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims

Shutting down a highway to make your point is intimidation,threatening supporters is terrorism so yep its terrorism.

This is what I mean, if you're protesting AND threatening violence at same time, it's domestic terrorism. If you're just peacefully protesting, of course this isn't terrorism.

Amazing speeches and amazing crowds in Arizona ...way to go Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up:

Protesters????

Meh.

Nobody is paying any attention to them!!!!!!!!!!

GO Trump! :2up::2up:

How do you say uncle tom in mexican

Tio Tomas.
yo2.gif

These people are American heroes. Noisy,but dignified,and standing up for their country.
No klansmen were hurt in the making of this film.

Ever been to Arizona? How many of those Mexicans are Americans?

Ans. to question #1: Had a layover once at Sky Harbor airport.
Ans. to question #2: Haven't a clue, but I sure love all of those alleged Mex-Americans flying the Mexican flag.....

You just have to be from Minnesota.............:lol:.........

I've been to Phoenix, Arizona, but not Tucson. I've also been to New Mexico, and people already know I was in Texas for six months. I've also been to Oakland and San Francisco, California, Atlanta, Georgia and Newport, Rhode Island.

I want to visit Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

These people are American heroes. Noisy,but dignified,and standing up for their country.

Ans. to question #2: Haven't a clue, but I sure love all of those alleged Mex-Americans flying the Mexican flag.....

I've been to Phoenix, Arizona, but not Tucson. I've also been to New Mexico, and people already know I was in Texas for six months. I've also been to Oakland and San Francisco, California, Atlanta, Georgia and Newport, Rhode Island.

I wintered in my RV down in Yuma for four straight years and know most of Az.. Trust me, Tuscon is not politically and mindset-wise like the rest of the good people of Arizona.

I wintered in my RV down in Yuma for four straight years and know most of Az.. Trust me, Tuscon is not politically and mindset-wise like the rest of the good people of Arizona.

Okay, so Tuscon is to Arizona what Austin is to Texas? Austin VERY Liberal, but rest of Texas isn't, although Dallas is sort of Liberal, but Fort Worth isn't.

I chased a woman from Detroit to Colorado back in 1973, then down here to Phoenix but she'd kept going to southern California and I stayed. Then she tried to get me back but that time I said sayonara to her. YES!
happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif

Been here over 40 years and still marvel at what a well-run, clean, and fairly peaceful place Phoenix is. And I've done very well here. No tornadoes, no mosquitoes, the mountains are an hour away and the lakes have both trophy bass and trout. We are GOP run and rarely have anything resembling a recession.....For those of you reading this...come visit, spend your money, and then GO HOME....we don't want to get any bigger....we're just right. :eusa_angel:

What I saw was that Latinos were already there and participating. You just see what you want to see. What I see is a legal gathering of people. BTW, I am of the most. I am a moderate. You know, the people that you don't want voting on anything.

Before you go off on me, I support Trump. I also support what I see in this video. Welcome to America. If you don't like it move to another country. I suggest Syria where you can announce on a bullhorn that you are a Christian.

I chased a woman from Detroit to Colorado back in 1973, then down here to Phoenix but she'd kept going to southern California and I stayed. Then she tried to get me back but that time I said sayonara to her. YES!

Been here over 40 years and still marvel at what a well-run, clean, and fairly peaceful place Phoenix is. And I've done very well here. No tornadoes, no mosquitoes, the mountains are an hour away and the lakes have both trophy bass and trout. We are GOP run and rarely have anything resembling a recession.....For those of you reading this...come visit, spend your money, and then GO HOME....we don't want to get any bigger....we're just right. :eusa_angel:

I LOVE your comments about this :smile:

I love this also

What I saw was that Latinos were already there and participating. You just see what you want to see. What I see is a legal gathering of people. BTW, I am of the most. I am a moderate. You know, the people that you don't want voting on anything.

Before you go off on me, I support Trump. I also support what I see in this video. Welcome to America. If you don't like it move to another country. I suggest Syria where you can announce on a bullhorn that you are a Christian.

I must admit that when he said he'd put a 35% import tax on Carrier if they move to Mehico, I said: HELL YES! Does that mean I've finally quit sulking about Rubio falling out? Maybe. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back