Live worm found in Australian woman's brain in world first.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014

I pulled it out... and it was happily moving'​

The neurosurgeon who found the worm said she had only begun to touch the brain part that had shown up strangely in the scans when she felt it.
"I thought, gosh, that feels funny, you couldn't see anything more abnormal," said Dr Bandi.
"And then I was able to really feel something, and I took my tweezers and I pulled it out and I thought, 'Gosh! What is that? It's moving!"

"Everyone was shocked. And the worm that we found was happily moving, quite vigorously, outside the brain," she said.

The neurosurgeon who found the worm said she had only begun to touch the brain part that had shown up strangely in the scans when she felt it.
"I thought, gosh, that feels funny, you couldn't see anything more abnormal," said Dr Bandi.
"And then I was able to really feel something, and I took my tweezers and I pulled it out and I thought, 'Gosh! What is that? It's moving!"

"Everyone was shocked. And the worm that we found was happily moving, quite vigorously, outside the brain," she said.

Looks like bait to me, trout would love that critter.

amazing!!

a scientific breakthrough!!!

They finally located a woman with something between her ears. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now if we could just find a pair of large tweezers to extract the parasites out of the Swamp.

amazing!!

a scientific breakthrough!!!

They finally located a woman with something between her ears. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not only that, but this bitch was so self-centered that she didn't realize there was a living thing in her brain. She probably made it pay for the movie theater.

probably entered through the sinuses? there is a brain sinus barrier that can sometimes be compromised, maybe more so with an older person.

The last line of the article...

"Even though Covid is now slowly petering away, it is really important for epidemiologists… and governments to make sure they've got good infectious diseases surveillance around."

That worm would starve in AOC's head.

aoclightthroughheadhvhhjkfytidi.jpg

Forum List

Back