LIVE: Wray and Garland testify before House on politicization of the FBI Jim Jordan chairs.

It was more then a threat he showed up at his house

And yes the justices are the third branch of govt…the demafasict hate the court because it gets in the way of their demafasict agenda…they were attempting to overthrow the court to make sure their agenda was in place even though it runs counter to the Constitution
Oh, the guy who called 911 on himself?

Is that what happens when a supreme court justice is murdered? The supreme court is overthrown?

ROFL. Your narrative is just about as dumb as I have heard in a while.

Not even worth my time.
Depends on the motive for the murder, but yes as in this case, it can be an attempt to overthrow the Govt.

Depends on the motive for the murder, but yes as in this case, it can be an attempt to overthrow the Govt.
Was he convicted of...no wait, was he charged with seditious conspiracy, like some of the Jan 6th traitors?

None of the peaceful protesters at the Capitol that day were charged with that
I know. None of the peaceful protestors were charged with threatening to murder a judge either.

What is your point other then to dodge the fact that the person who threatened the judge was not charged with seditious conspiracy like some on Jan 6th were?

Yes Jim is well aware that Xiden’s bag man plead guilty to those crimes
Yet the attorney assigned to the case was appointed by tRump and he hires only the best people. So exactly what did go wrong. Remember the attorney said NOBODY interfered with his investigation. How is this possible?

Yet the attorney assigned to the case was appointed by tRump and he hires only the best people. So exactly what did go wrong. Remember the attorney said NOBODY interfered with his investigation. How is this possible?

He wasn't appointed by PresidentTrump.
I stopped reading there.

I know. None of the peaceful protestors were charged with threatening to murder a judge either.

What is your point other then to dodge the fact that the person who threatened the judge was not charged with seditious conspiracy like some on Jan 6th were?
I didn't say any peaceful protesters were charged with trying to assassinate the Justice. I only named the person that was arrested for it.

The US Attorney was also appointed by Xiden and currently works for him

Wrong, tRump appointed the prosecutor to his position as a federal prosecutor. A simple Google search pulled it right up!
Cool, but then Xiden appointed him....and he works for Xiden now...a simple google searched pulled that right up

I didn't say any peaceful protesters were charged with trying to assassinate the Justice. I only named the person that was arrested for it.
Yes, the guy not charged with seditious conspiracy like the Jan 6th guys.

Thanks for making point.

Yes, the guy not charged with seditious conspiracy like the Jan 6th guys.

Thanks for making point.
who that was at the capitol on Jan 6th was charged with that?

and yes, he's charged with actually trying to assassinate a Justice!

who that was at the capitol on Jan 6th was charged with that?

and yes, he's charged with actually trying to assassinate a Justice!
But not seditious conspiracy.

Cool, but then Xiden appointed him....and he works for Xiden now...a simple google searched pulled that right up

No he didn't. ByeDon could have fired that prosecutor that tRump appointed but he didn't. He left him on the case because there is/was no there there!

Forum List

Back