LIVE: Wray and Garland testify before House on politicization of the FBI Jim Jordan chairs.

Haha when the govt orders their co-conspirators to censor something, that’s censorship

Trump made a request. It wasn't an order.

Trump has every right to make requests.

The courts have already taken evidence on this and wrote a damning opinion of xiden’s demafasict regime…and their Orwellian tactics
Yet no evidence of censorship from Biden or Trump's administration. Just requests.

If Ray Epps is not a Fed, why wasnt he arrested for breaching barriers to the Capitol on J6?

Why is Ray Epps the only person the cult doesnt want arrested? Its like they love there were undercover Feds.
Why would the Trump cult listen to anyone NOT named Trump?

Trump made a request. It wasn't an order.

Trump has every right to make requests.

Yet no evidence of censorship from Biden or Trump's administration. Just requests.
Nope it was xiden rhe court landbashed xiden not trump

Yes the court said there was tons of evidence hence why they ruled the way they did

You have a CO leak in your home. Call 911 immediately.
Your having an orange kool-aid overdose.
Delusions are the first sign.

The InfoWars article called Epps an "undercover government operative," and claimed that transcripts of testimony he gave to the House select committee show he confessed that he "orchestrated" the riot.

This is an extension of an already debunked claim that Epps was working for the FBI — one that hinged on videos from Jan. 5 and Jan. 6, 2021, which show him encouraging people to enter the Capitol, including one clip in which the crowd responds with chants of "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

So..............Are teabaggers that stupid to listen to a "Fed"?

Get some other news sources.

Certainly my not knowing off the top of my head all death threats against justices is not because of the media I digest.

It's there.

CNN:

THE GUARDIAN:

NPR:

If you look up when a Dem appointed justice was threatened you don't see the usual "bombshell" headlines from gateway pundit or the blaze.

Glass houses and all, just saying.

So you think this guy is a brown shirt?

Who recruited him? What organization was he a part of?

I dont know about brownshirts, but a man was onn his way to murder a SCOTUS judge. Weaponized by the left.

So that makes him a brown shirt?

Do you know what a brown shirt is?

Are you really trying to create equivalence between the seditious conspiracy that happened on Jan 6th to a single man who threatened a judge?

Get real.
Yes, a demafasict brownshirt…attempting an instruction to over throw the govt

I dont know about brownshirts, but a man was onn his way to murder a SCOTUS judge. Weaponized by the left.
Well that's a silly non position.

Certainly any death threats made by the right means they weaponized by the right.

This was about comparing a cherry picked incendemt by one person and calling them a brown shirt (you didn't) compared to the seditious conspiracy that occurred by the right...which also much more closely resembled brown shirts.

Forum List

Back