LIVE: Wray and Garland testify before House on politicization of the FBI Jim Jordan chairs.

Link.

So is your first sentence above true? Did the FBI under Biden "...not to permit certain comments" and if so please link.

They needed dispute nothing. When the Trump admin requested they remove a post that offended Trump, they needed only do it or not. No dispute was needed.
Let’s start with you since you’ve bored me. Suppose your own claims with links before making such demands of others.

You’re on the clock.

Go.

The Trump administration is the same as the Biden administration?

Are you ok?
No, you mental midget. The people in the DOJ (for example) don’t all turn over and get replaced by others when a new Administration takes office.

Shit girl; Don’t you know anything?

Let’s start with you since you’ve bored me. Suppose your own claims with links before making such demands of others.

You’re on the clock.

Go.

I think you are my alter ego. We are cut from the same cloth.

These cult fucks will never capitulate.

IF YOU GET THE VAX, YOU WONT GET COVID.

Have you ever seen one cult fuck admit this was a lie?

Last edited:
I think you are my alter ego. We are cut from the same cloth.

These cult fucks will never capitulate.

IF YOY GET THE VAX, YOU WONT GET COVID.

Have you ever seen one cult fuck admit this was a lie?
I can’t recall seeing any so-called “liberal” acknowledge the falsity of their old vax claim. No.

[now a bit off topic:]

Your username makes me laugh. I have tried to figure out what your avie image depicts. I see some houses or similar structures in the background. I see what might be graffiti on a tunnel wall? I think I make out the word “stoopid” in that graffiti. But now I ask: what is it? You should feel free to PM me. 👍

Last edited:

You’re on the clock.

Go.
My bad. I expected that since this came up in an earlier Gym Jordan panel, that Trump supporters would be familiar with it. You should be keeping up on Gyms investigations better. He is a human dynamo.

"Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him."

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said."

"Connolly asked the others testifying, including former head of safety and integrity Yoel Roth, former chief legal officer Vijaya Gadde, and former deputy general counsel James Baker if they knew of any time that President Biden or the White House under the Biden administration urged Twitter to take down content."

"Roth and Gadde both said they were not aware of any evidence of that, and Baker said he did not know."

Your turn.

No, you mental midget. The people in the DOJ (for example) don’t all turn over and get replaced by others when a new Administration takes office.

Shit girl; Don’t you know anything?
But the request from the Trump administration to take down the mean tweet against Trump were Trump's own people in the executive.

They weren't part of the DoJ or FBI.

My bad. I expected that since this came up in an earlier Gym Jordan panel, that Trump supporters would be familiar with it. You should be keeping up on Gyms investigations better. He is a human dynamo.

"Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him."

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said."

"Connolly asked the others testifying, including former head of safety and integrity Yoel Roth, former chief legal officer Vijaya Gadde, and former deputy general counsel James Baker if they knew of any time that President Biden or the White House under the Biden administration urged Twitter to take down content."

"Roth and Gadde both said they were not aware of any evidence of that, and Baker said he did not know."

Your turn.
You are very presumptuous. But you are also very ignorant. It’s a bad combo, kid.

Lib loons will say that the USSC ruling that they can’t do the censorship anymore Does Not Mean that there was censorship
They were not doing it, but it is good that they were.

Its like the child transitioning thing. The left claimed it was not happening, but when exposed…they claimed it is good.

But the request from the Trump administration to take down the mean tweet against Trump were Trump's own people in the executive.

So what.

I don’t maintain that it’s ok for Trump and only bad when the Brandon Dept. Of Injustice does it.

With the suspension of reality they have carved out, libs have vacated their lying

Its a cult. I am watching the House hearing today and some of the aides for the Dem members are still wearing masks.

MASKS DO NOT STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID.

It is merely virtue signalling.

What about the laptop or any discussion about the experimental gene therapy shot?

Forum List

Back