LIVE: Wray and Garland testify before House on politicization of the FBI Jim Jordan chairs.

They were politically-motivated requests made by the government premised on a foundation of bullshit.
By all accounts the requests came from government in an attempt to reduce the spread of misinformation that was harmful to the nation.

If that feels politically motivated to you, it’s probably because your politics utilizes misinformation the most.

Its a cult. I am watching the House hearing today and some of the aides for the Dem members are still wearing masks.

MASKS DO NOT STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID.

It is merely virtue signalling.
It’s also a statement of what You Should Be Doing
They can’t mandate it anymore so they settle for the fear mongering face diaper

Last edited:
Can you be more specific?

If anyone dicussed the Hunter Laptop or questioned the shot, their posts were deleted and they were often banned.

Please dont claim this did not happen,

Just start with the New York Post. Hunter Biden laptop. Twitter.

They censored discussion because they claimed it was Kremln disinformation.

Now we know the laptop is 100% authentic,.

You are a liar.

If anyone dicussed the Hunter Laptop or questioned the shot, their posts were deleted and they were often banned.

You are a liar.
People claiming that the COVID vaccine caused AIDS was definitely disinformation and they definitely have no right to do so on Twitter which clearly stated such nonsensical claims were not welcome on their platform.

You see what you want to see and you change topics constantly.

You cannot be helped.
I didn't change topics.

I asked for a link that showed censorship, as per the actual thread title, and you linked a court paper that said no such thing.

I also linked the proof that Trump and or his people requested Twitter take down a post..which not surprisingly you ignored.

As a matter of fact ColonelAngus hijacked his own thread and started talking about COVID shit and Ray Epps.

You aren't very good at this are you?

How is it that cult fucks are now claiming there was no censorship over the Hunter Biden laptop?

Could you lie more?

Its a fact. Even Zuck and Dorsey admitted to it, you lying fucks.

I don't know if it happened but if the govenrment didn't make a demand, but a request, then it isn't censorship.

1. It wasn't censored. The govenrment made a request.

2. They did not say it was Kremlin disinformation, they said it had the appearance of Kremlin disinformation.

You are a liar.
What did I lie about?

How is it that cult fucks are now claiming there was no censorship over the Hunter Biden laptop?

Could you lie more?

Its a fact. Even Zuck and Dorsey admitted to it, you lying fucks.
The government didn’t tell any social media platforms to do anything about the NY Post story.

I don't know if it happened but if the govenrment didn't make a demand, but a request, then it isn't censorship.

1. It wasn't censored. The govenrment made a request.

2. They did not say it was Kremlin disinformation, they said it had the appearance of Kremlin disinformation.

What did I lie about?

Its not your fault. You are in a cult. Soccer moms are domestic terrorists. We have the memos. God Bless you.

You said it in your post. #2.

"He is blasting the FBI for censoring social media in his opening statement."

That is the lie...or at least I haven't seen any evidence of it.

Gym Jordan's investigation from earlier (last year I think) showed how the Trump administration requested Twitter remove posts that hurt Trump's feelings, but a request is not the same as censorship.
They censored anything about covid they disagreed with. Censored the Hunter laptop story to name a few.

Forum List

Back