LIVE: Wray and Garland testify before House on politicization of the FBI Jim Jordan chairs.

By all accounts the requests came from government in an attempt to reduce the spread of misinformation that was harmful to the nation.

If that feels politically motivated to you, it’s probably because your politics utilizes misinformation the most.
Our government is a joke and restricting one's speech is against the constitution.

Link where they censored.

All I have seen is they made requests.
They were censoring it, if someone on social media said something about covid they didn't agree with. That post got sent somewhere nobody knows on the web. Same with Hunter's laptop.

They still believe you can't get covid if you're vaxxed.

Can you believe this insanity we are witnessing right here, right now?

They are a cult. There is no other explanation.

These fools still wear masks.

I wear an N95 when I mow the lawn because I am allergic to grass. But a mask DOES NOT STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID. Its virtue signalling.

By all accounts the requests came from government in an attempt to reduce the spread of misinformation that was harmful to the nation.

False.

Not
by all accounts. You’re wrong. Those are the “accounts” of the government which was engaged in the practice. The labeling of some information as “disinformation” was part of that practice. The claim that the info was Disinformation is, itself, disputed.
If that feels politically motivated to you, it’s probably because your politics utilizes misinformation the most.

False. It is obviously politically motivated when you are the one who accepts the slapping on of a label (such as “misinformation” or “disinformation”) which itself is a political decision.

The biggest practitioner of misinformation and disinformation was the same government. Recall that they claimed, at an early point, that if you get the vax you won’t get Covid. That was, at best, incorrect. They also claimed if you got the shot you were protecting others. That, too, wasn’t true. They also declared that the vax was “safe.” It isn’t. It is even possible that it caused more harm than it prevented. The same government also ridiculed other possible medications which did hold actual medical value.

The point is that we don’t need government officials telling social media what they should or should not publish. One of our hallmarks is the right to debate and discuss.

Can you believe this insanity we are witnessing right here, right now?

They are a cult. There is no other explanation.

These fools still wear masks.

I wear an N95 when I mow the lawn because I am allergic to grass. But a mask DOES NOT STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID. Its virtue signalling.
I never wore one, but in South Carolina most people didn't freak out. I got a few dirty looks.

Yes I did. I still see nothing that will change anything, especially since the FBI claims that they have already made changes. That indicates nothing will change.
The hearings are just shows that allow these arrogant pretend leaders to bloviate and grandstand, and change nothing.
Jerry Springer put on a better show AND got more changes implemented.

So
Who do you blame for that?

Forum List

Back