LIVE: Wray and Garland testify before House on politicization of the FBI Jim Jordan chairs.

I can substantiate any claim I make.

You can’t infect people if you aren’t infected.

Every vaccine study included safety data.

Prove it.

Saved a few million lives with the vaccine.

After the vaccine was introduced, conservative areas faced a substantially disproportionate amount of death from COVID which paralleled the decreased rates of vaccination in those areas.

COVID misinformation was literally getting people killed and it’s absolutely clear from the data. Social media sites are run by smart people. They can see the data. They also aren’t complete assholes. They don’t want to facilitate the people who are pushing this bullshit getting people killed.

This isn’t political. It’s actually just being a descent human being.
You’re a retard. The government presented the information. It was incorrect. But you, being the mutt you are, hope to get away with citing the government for your claim that the data supported their false claim, then.

Riiiiight. 🙄

You’re a retard. The government presented the information. It was incorrect. But you, being the mutt you are, hope to get away with citing the government for your claim that the data supported their false claim, then.

Riiiiight. 🙄
Are you claiming the data was falsified?

Wray just admitted Trump/Putin 2016 collusion was a hoax.

You cult fucks got that?

Wray just admitted Trump/Putin 2016 collusion was a hoax.

You cult fucks got that?
I am not in a cult but he is right.

It was never about collusion. That isn't a federal crime so must have been a right wing hoax.

It was however, about coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia and that was proven.

Riiiiight. 🙄

There are a couple posters here whose entire vindication for the crime of wasting oxygen on this planet is the relentless defense of the indefensible when it comes to Democrat malfeasance.
That's one of them.

Yes. The only wrong data is false data.
Meaningless. Falsified has another meaning.

And in any case, of data is the basis for a scientist’s conclusions, then the next question is whether or not the scientist accurately interpreted the data and, also, whether the data acquired at that point was sufficient to reach such conclusions.

Marener, you truly need to smarten up. A lot.

There are a couple posters here whose entire vindication for the crime of wasting oxygen on this planet is the relentless defense of the indefensible when it comes to Democrat malfeasance.
That's one of them.
Not everyone has terminal partisanship. There’s no reason for you to view medical research as fitting into a political ideology.

And in any case, of data is the basis for a scientist’s conclusions, then the next question is whether or not the scientist accurately interpreted the data and, also, whether the data acquired at that point was sufficient to reach such conclusions.
That’s fair.

Are you claiming that the data was misinterpreted?

Ask Gym Jordan why he didn't report the sexual abuse of his wrestlers that he was required to do BY LAW.
Time to once again remind this fat retarded sack of garbage that all the charges against JIM Jordan were recanted when the liars were reminded of perjury penalties. Epic fail fatso.

Jim Jordan accused of ‘begging’ former Ohio State wrestler not to support reports of sexual abuse

A former Ohio State wrestler accused Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) of repeatedly “crying” and “begging” him not to corroborate accounts of sexual abuse against the university’s wrestling team doctor that occurred when Jordan was a coach.

Adam DiSabato — the brother of Mike DiSabato, the whistleblower who exposed the abuse by Richard Strauss — testified Wednesday during a public hearing in the state legislature that when the story came out in July 2018, he received a phone call from a tearful Jordan.

“Jim Jordan called me crying, crying, groveling, on the Fourth of July, begging me to go against my brother, begging me, crying for half an hour,” Adam DiSabato said, according to video of his testimony. “That’s the kind of coverups going on here.”

[snip]

“He’s throwing us under the bus, all of us,” DiSabato said. “He’s a coward. He’s not a leader; he’s a coward.”

He also accused Jordan of calling and pressuring other wrestlers to “flip their stories.”

“That’s the kind of person Jim Jordan is,” DiSabato said.
Oh look, a retard who thinks criminals making accusations is fact. Again moron, all charges recanted after perjury was brought up. Another epic fail rube.

Forum List

Back