LIVE: Wray and Garland testify before House on politicization of the FBI Jim Jordan chairs.

Okay dude. Whatever.
No, seriously. Why do you hate soccer moms? Even the asshole that wrote that letter has apologized and said he was wrong. You're here claiming soccer moms are sending death threats. What's up with that?

Because you provided no link that garland said soccer mom's are terrorists...because you can't so now you are flailing.
I provided you with the letter. Biden's WH and the school board dude came up with the terrorist language. If you want to quibble that Garland himself didn't use the word terrorist when setting up his terrorist task force in response to claims by the school board and the WH that soccer moms are terrorists, I can't stop you.

What nonsense?

That you don't know what the difference between making a request and censorship is?

I will defend Trump and Biden until I see proof of censorship and not just making requests.
LOL The IRS "requests" that you file an amended return. Do you file an amended return or tell them to fuck themselves?

No, seriously. Why do you hate soccer moms? Even the asshole that wrote that letter has apologized and said he was wrong. You're here claiming soccer moms are sending death threats. What's up with that?
Diddle with my child and I will smash your face and libs defend the diddler.,

You’re not serious.
100% serious. WE were discussing soccer moms and how the Biden administration has targeted them as terrorists. And you come on yapping about death threats as if they are coming from soccer moms.

I provided you with the letter. Biden's WH and the school board dude came up with the terrorist language. If you want to quibble that Garland himself didn't use the word terrorist when setting up his terrorist task force in response to claims by the school board and the WH that soccer moms are terrorists, I can't stop you.
I didn't see a letter but since you are admitting garland didn't use the word terrorist it doesn't really matter.

Proving you lied does not mean I am quibbling.

wrayisabigfatliarliehisassoffhehaszeropointzerointegrity2.jpg

No. It’s not.

School board were facing waves of threats and harassment.

Bullshit. They cited one threat of violence in their letter. 14,000 school districts in the country and they offered one threat of violence. Which was already handled by the local police.

They asked the DoJ to do something about it since that kind of behavior is illegal.

That’s what happened.

Where does the DOJ or the FBI have jurisdiction for completely local matters?

As I said - you're a Good German - trolling with their bullshit talking points. You're not serious,

Forum List

Back