Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I guess you would like me if I voted for the authoritarian Biden, right? :auiqs.jpg:

I tend to vote for the lesser of two evils, darling. If you have a problem with that
then you should move to the US and cancel my vote.
How is that authoritarian Trudeau treating you these days.? :eusa_whistle:
If you voted for trump, you voted for evil. I was no fan of Biden, but there waass no way on earth thhat I could ever vote for trump.

If you voted for trump, you voted for evil. I was no fan of Biden, but there waass no way on earth thhat I could ever vote for trump.
Thanks for your opinion, IM2. I just don't agree with your opinion.

Thanks for your opinion, IM2. I just don't agree with your opinion.
What you don't agree with is irrelevant.. What we see is. And what we see renders my or any other anti trump/right wing opinions as more than words. They are facts borne out from the true record of this administration, trumps record, and what trump has stated he would do if re-elected.

And Meister, if 75 percent of Jews vote Democrat as stated by The Times of Israel, why do those like you, Lisa and Flacaltenn run your mouths off about blacks voting Democrat?

What you don't agree with is irrelevant.. What we see is. And what we see renders my or any other anti trump/right wing opinions as more than words. They are facts borne out from the true record of this administration, trumps record, and what trump has stated he would do if re-elected.

And Meister, if 75 percent of Jews vote Democrat as stated by The Times of Israel, why do those like you, Lisa and Flacaltenn run your mouths off about blacks voting Democrat?
My opinion is every bit as relevant as your opinion, IM2. If it's irrelevant, then so is yours. :eusa_whistle:

If you haven't noticed, I really don't talk about the Jews, other than the Hamas invasion, so there's that.
Carry on.

Forum List

Back