Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

No different than the leftist trash here accusing Trump and supporters of all kinds of false shit.

Plenty of liberals sometimes say stupid things about Trump and his supporters, or say things you think are false, but that is no excuse for your constant garbage-can lies, trash talk, and outright slander of others you do not agree with.

And I note you here agree — you admit you are “no different” — than your own worst enemies, and you admit what you are saying is actually … “false shit.”

This is precisely why I say you are a “lowlife pos” and why I have no respect for you whatever.

Plenty of liberals sometimes say stupid things about Trump and his supporters, or say things you think are false, but that is no excuse for your constant garbage-can lies, trash talk, and outright slander of others you do not agree with.

And I note you here agree — you admit you are “no different” — than your own worst enemies, and you admit what you are saying is actually … “false shit.”

This is precisely why I say you are a “lowlife pos” and why I have no respect for you whatever.
Whatever.

Whatever.

When BS Filter just above admits to acting like a savage little slanderer, repeating “false shit” about how supposed “leftists” at USMB support “Hamas rape” of Israeli women, and when called out just replies “Whatever … ” — you know you are dealing with a totally unprincipled asshole. This is typical of how many lowlife people function in life, and how the liar and demagogue Trump and other leaders of the “Trump Party” function in politics.

When BS Filter just above admits to acting like a savage little slanderer, repeating “false shit” about how supposed “leftists” at USMB support “Hamas rape” of Israeli women, and when called out just replies “Whatever … ” — you know you are dealing with a totally unprincipled asshole. This is typical of how many lowlife people function in life, and how the liar and demagogue Trump and other leaders of the “Trump Party” function in politics.
We're in a war for this country. I'll do whatever I can to defeat the left.

They've been convinced they're "at war" by voices they have chosen to trust.

Anyone who really thinks they're at war with other Americans is listening to the wrong voices.

No you don't.

You are saying what you think you are supposed to say.

No, on the contrary. And yes, I do believe that the media narrative around trump, and republicans in general, has been fabricated and magnified by the lefty’s for the sole purpose of trying to take down trump. It doesn’t take much, most lefty’s will believe everything their talking heads say…the right will to, if we’re being honest.

I’ve always said that media is to blame for the division we are experiencing.

No different than the leftist trash here accusing Trump and supporters of all kinds of false shit.
There’s nothing false about the fact that Trump is a wannabe despot and autocrat.

There’s nothing false about the fact that Trump is an enemy of democracy.

There’s nothing false about the fact that Trump has already attempted to overturn an election and disenfranchise millions of American voters.

And there’s nothing false about the fact that those who support, defend, and vote for Trump are just as much a danger to democracy as Trump.

They belief that Biden molested his child based on innuendo

Yet There is proof that Trump took an underage teen to his home at Mar-A-Lago home.
You are calling Pedo Joe’s daughter a liar. So much for every woman should be believed, huh Vermin?

Again, I think trump raping you is hilarious.
This ^^^ is how much the vermin care about their fellow Americans.

This ^^^ person exhibits callous disregard for interpersonal violence, which is one of the primary symptoms of psychopathy.

The diagnosis is further amplified by calling victims of foul play "losers" and laughing at their misfortune.

Leftards are being led around by the nose, by a bunch of psychopaths. They get validation when people tell them this behavior is somehow "okay".

Wow. You have a lot of anger and hate in you. It's going to eat you up. Just saying.
Actually I'm very hate oriented , if you are referring to what I think of you and/or the hate party, It's is normal ,all patriots hate the biggest threat and enemy of this country. All patriots hate you and anyone like you. Other then that < I don't hate women or gays or trans or Immigrants. Or the poor and needy. So who are the haters here. What a hoot!

Actually I'm very hate oriented , if you are referring to what I think of you and/or the hate party, It's is normal ,all patriots hate the biggest threat and enemy of this country. All patriots hate you and anyone like you. Other then that < I don't hate women or gays or trans or Immigrants. Or the poor and needy. So who are the haters here. What a hoot!
Not the brightest bulb ^^^

Me saying all right wingers are scum and hate driven .isn't a prime example of hate when it is true and you are talking about people who really are scum and hate driven. But yes I'm a patriot so I do hate them. All patriots do!

Forum List

Back