Liz Cheney: trump a unique "domestic threat"

• I am strongly pro-life. (Aug 2013)
  • Prohibit federal funding for abortion. (Jan 2017)
Trump was pro-choice until 2015 when it became politically inconvenient.

• I love my sister & her wife, but we disagree on gay marriage. (Nov 2013)
  • No discrimination due to sexual orientation. (Nov 2013)
  • I am not pro-gay marriage. (Aug 2013)
  • I'm angry that Kerry used my sister to score political point. (Oct 2004)

• Eliminate benefits from the Department of Education. (Sep 2013)

• What should be done about climate change? Nothing!. (Jul 2014)
  • Fight back against President Obama's war on coal. (Oct 2013)

• Oppose intrusive practices of the EPA. (Oct 2013)
  • Abolish the Environmental Protection Agency. (Sep 2013)

• Can't salvage any of ObamaCare, but costs are out of control. (Dec 2013)
  • Obama knew ObamaCare wouldn't let everyone keep their plan. (Nov 2013)
  • Republicans who compromised on ObamaCare got used by Obama. (Nov 2013)
  • Urge the repeal of ObamaCare. (Oct 2013)

• Radical Islamic terrorism threat grows if we do nothing. (Dec 2013)
  • Obama doesn't believe in American exceptionalism; I do. (Nov 2013)
  • Balance liberty & security, but don't shut down NSA spying. (Nov 2013)
  • Strengthen our national security. (Oct 2013)
  • CIA torture & black sites don't hurt human rights efforts. (Nov 2005)

• ISIS: Rarely has a president been so wrong. (Jun 2014)
  • Iran & North Korea understand nothing but power & strength. (Dec 2013)
  • Liberate nations that have been havens for terror. (Nov 2013)
  • No military action against Syria; we have no defined goals. (Sep 2013)
  • Syrian Government's behaviors are destabilizing the region. (Nov 2005)
  • People of Iran deserve to be free of Ahmadinejad. (Nov 2005)
  • Iraqi elections provide new sense of regional possibility. (Apr 2005)

Only a very, very special kind of retard would call Cheney a RINO. Anyone who does is lost forever to reality.

A man who has unrepentantly and repeatedly violated every moral principle and family value of the Republican Party can fuck himself up the ass if he thinks he is entitled to call anyone a RINO just because they despise the cretin that he is. And anyone who parrots Trump's RINO designations is a spineless, mindless, submissive cuck.
Cheney is of course wrong on the issues, as are other Republicans and conservatives.

But as wrong as Cheney is, she’s at least honest enough to acknowledge the fact that Trump and his supporters pose the greatest threat to America and our democratic institutions.

Cheney is of course wrong on the issues, as are other Republicans and conservatives.

But as wrong as Cheney is, she’s at least honest enough to acknowledge the fact that Trump and his supporters pose the greatest threat to America and our democratic institutions.
The point is that calling someone as right-leaning as Cheney a RINO is about as insane as it gets.

The Trumptards are way, way, way, way, way off the reservation.

communists are overtaking the democratic party ..thats a fact .
:lol:

Things were much worse in the 60s and 70s. The far left had a death grip on the Democrats, which is why I will not ever join their ranks.

I resigned my Republican membership after Trump was elected. I held on to hope for far too long that the party would return to its founding principles.

But now the GOP is totally extinct. It has been succeeded by a textbook cult of personality.

I know exactly what you mean.

Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

A sampling from the karma bin:

"Kenya, Kenya, Kenya!"

trump-birther-tweet-2.jpg

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

Americas new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!

Those are a nice example of mean words and sentiments. How many articles of impeachment did they pass in eight years?

The irony of Trumps loss in 2020 is that now ALL the hurt that Middle America is experiencing, if they are feeling a lower quality of life even with massive increases in debt; it is all on the current administration.

You can't do a better job of advertising for why Trumps policies made so much sense than allow 100's of thousands to illegally invade your country, see increased costs for basic heating, gas and food while wages remain stagnant (after four years of gains).

Politicians either do for citizens and their nations global power or they don't. Canada has been destroyed for the last 30 years. How has Americas plight improved in that time?

Last edited:
Trump is not the party, unless you are of the same lickspittle mindset as the Nazis who said Hitler was the party.

Read Cheney's pedigree I posted, and tell me what makes her a Republican In Name Only.

"Duhhhhhh...she don't like Twump."

Just watch how fast she gets primaried out next year.

Is there something special about your leftists that always makes you side up with losers? I know you think Biden/Harris won, but look how big of losers those turdmongers turned out to be.

Trumpers hate Liz Cheney because she puts the nation and Constitution before Trump.

Trumpers place Trump above Country and Constitution.

Trump is a rare misfit.. He's never shopped for groceries or pumped his own gas or been to a sock hop. He was never in cub scouts or any of the normal experiences that would develop him as a patriot or a good sport much less in having any civic obligations.

The point is that calling someone as right-leaning as Cheney a RINO is about as insane as it gets.

The Trumptards are way, way, way, way, way off the reservation.

Of course she's a RINO. You really don't have a clue about how far right you idiots have driven half the country, do you. Watch out, it's fixing to bite you Marxists on the ass.

She's right about Trump.. He did nothing to address BLM's grievances or calm the situation.. Too many ignorant macho posers.
BLM had/has no grievance...the whole thing was engineered by Democrats... If there were such grievances why weren’t they addressed by this nations first black president over eight years?
How many times did you hear the Kenyan use the phrase systemic racism? How many statues were pulled down under the Kenyan?

There is something seriously wrong with a woman who would compare the Jan. 6 trespass incident to 9-11 so calling the former president a "domestic threat" is just more inappropriate rhetoric. Lefties love it because she is a genuine RINO and it takes the focus off Brandon.

Just watch how fast she gets primaried out next year.

Is there something special about your leftists that always makes you side up with losers? I know you think Biden/Harris won, but look how big of losers those turdmongers turned out to be.

You're confused.. You think Trump is a Republican.

Forum List

Back