Liz Cheney: trump a unique "domestic threat"

BLM had/has no grievance...the whole thing was engineered by Democrats... If there were such grievances why weren’t they addressed by this nations first black president over eight years?
How many times did you hear the Kenyan use the phrase systemic racism? How many statues were pulled down under the Kenyan?

Of course they have grievances.. The Taskforce for 21st Century Policing was designed to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement. Trump threw it out.. Remember his speech to the police about how they shouldn't be so "nice" .. that they should go ahead and bang a suspect's head on the car door?

Trump is trash.. You guy should wake up before you help him destroy the country.

JimH52 FFS Liz Cheney has had a long frendly relationship with the Bush family which is the core of her "outrage" at Donald Trump. As we all know, Trump swatted poor Jeb Bush to the curb early in the primaries and the Bush family has never recovered. Liz Cheney shares in the grief and anger and uses her position to relentlessly attack Donald Trump. She is a disgrace and should be removed from office. Now do you understand Jimmy? No need to thank me, I'm here to help.

:lol:

Things were much worse in the 60s and 70s. The far left had a death grip on the Democrats, which is why I will not ever join their ranks.

I resigned my Republican membership after Trump was elected. I held on to hope for far too long that the party would return to its founding principles.

But now the GOP is totally extinct. It has been succeeded by a textbook cult of personality.
what policies did Trump support that werent conservative ? or are you offended by the mean tweets ?

Of course they have grievances.. The Taskforce for 21st Century Policing was designed to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement. Trump threw it out.. Remember his speech to the police about how they shouldn't be so "nice" .. that they should go ahead and bang a suspect's head on the car door?

Trump is trash.. You guy should wake up before you help him destroy the country.
Trump, like most conservatives HATES criminals and criminality…he’s tough on crime just like Rudy was in NYC….remember that?
LefTards are pussies, they’re often criminal minded themselves…they support criminality...that’s why every single blue city is a dangerous disgusting shithole that nobody decent wants to live in.

Last edited:
You bloody idiot.. You don't know what a Marxist is.. You sound like some 5th grader having a tantrum.

Joh Galt? Pstt.. Nobody reads Ayn Rand after HS.

You're one. Also known as "Maoist", "Bolshevik", "Communist", "collectivist", "leftist", or "apparatchik."

Liz Cheney: trump a unique "domestic threat"​

Got any other reliable republicans you wanna quote, like maybe Mitts Romney or John McCain?

The repub party stands at a crossroads.
No, the Repubs just KICKED YOUR FUCKING ASSES up and down this country in last week's elections, while adhering to MAGA.

The choice has never been more stark. Stand by the oath of office or stand with the Big Lie?
Which big lie? That last year's election was honest and fair? Or that Biddum is actually running this country when the old boob can't even wipe his own ass shitting himself in front of the Pope?! :21:

angrybird.gif

• I am strongly pro-life. (Aug 2013)
  • Prohibit federal funding for abortion. (Jan 2017)
Trump was pro-choice until 2015 when it became politically inconvenient.

• I love my sister & her wife, but we disagree on gay marriage. (Nov 2013)
  • No discrimination due to sexual orientation. (Nov 2013)
  • I am not pro-gay marriage. (Aug 2013)
  • I'm angry that Kerry used my sister to score political point. (Oct 2004)

• Eliminate benefits from the Department of Education. (Sep 2013)

• What should be done about climate change? Nothing!. (Jul 2014)
  • Fight back against President Obama's war on coal. (Oct 2013)

• Oppose intrusive practices of the EPA. (Oct 2013)
  • Abolish the Environmental Protection Agency. (Sep 2013)

• Can't salvage any of ObamaCare, but costs are out of control. (Dec 2013)
  • Obama knew ObamaCare wouldn't let everyone keep their plan. (Nov 2013)
  • Republicans who compromised on ObamaCare got used by Obama. (Nov 2013)
  • Urge the repeal of ObamaCare. (Oct 2013)

• Radical Islamic terrorism threat grows if we do nothing. (Dec 2013)
  • Obama doesn't believe in American exceptionalism; I do. (Nov 2013)
  • Balance liberty & security, but don't shut down NSA spying. (Nov 2013)
  • Strengthen our national security. (Oct 2013)
  • CIA torture & black sites don't hurt human rights efforts. (Nov 2005)

• ISIS: Rarely has a president been so wrong. (Jun 2014)
  • Iran & North Korea understand nothing but power & strength. (Dec 2013)
  • Liberate nations that have been havens for terror. (Nov 2013)
  • No military action against Syria; we have no defined goals. (Sep 2013)
  • Syrian Government's behaviors are destabilizing the region. (Nov 2005)
  • People of Iran deserve to be free of Ahmadinejad. (Nov 2005)
  • Iraqi elections provide new sense of regional possibility. (Apr 2005)

Only a very, very special kind of retard would call Cheney a RINO. Anyone who does is lost forever to reality.

A man who has unrepentantly and repeatedly violated every moral principle and family value of the Republican Party can fuck himself up the ass if he thinks he is entitled to call anyone a RINO just because they despise the cretin that he is. And anyone who parrots Trump's RINO designations is a spineless, mindless, submissive cuck.
NO, YoU can fuck yoirself in the ass you disingenuous fuck You’re licking Cheney’s ass because she’s a brainless twit who likes bashing Trump. As for her “balls” that you apparently also want to lick, Steve Bannon kicked her square in them.

I know exactly what you mean.

Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

A sampling from the karma bin:

"Kenya, Kenya, Kenya!"

trump-birther-tweet-2.jpg

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

Americas new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!
Well you brainless Dem sheep, was Obozo ever impeached? No. Because he would have immediately cried “wacist!!” And idiots like you would have latched right on to it. Next pathetic excuse....

Yes, pro-America as is Trump or the one-world crap of RINOs and the America hating Democrats.

You choose, though we know where you as a Maoist stand. You hate America
You choose the Big Lie....CHECK!

Wow. So you ARE of that mindset!

Then the GOP is truly extinct.
You guys need to adopt the Official trump Salute. Maybe even the official hand shake. Yes, when you say "trump is the party" you are saying a lot. The repub party is now comparable to the 1930's NAZI party. Hitler was the party...then.

NO, YoU can fuck yoirself in the ass you disingenuous fuck You’re licking Cheney’s ass because she’s a brainless twit who likes bashing Trump. As for her “balls” that you apparently also want to lick, Steve Bannon kicked her square in them.
You are hitting a nerve....hope his left arm is not aching....

You are hitting a nerve....hope his left arm is not aching....
Oh look, it’s Jim who started a thread claiming nobody wants to talk about Trump, then has started a few dozen threads where all he does is cry about .......Trump. You and g0000 aren’t capable of hitting nerves. Funny bones maybe....

Feel free to run Cheney for a Dem seat in California, she's toast in Wyoming and the Republican party.
I am not sure she is. Lots of Dems will vote for her because she has guts and is telling it like it is. She knows what trump is and isn't shy or afraid to say it. Others in the repub party agree, but they are afraid they are cowering in a corner in DC.

Trump, like most conservatives HATES criminals and criminality…he’s tough on crime just like Rudy was in NYC….remember that?
LefTards are pussies, they’re often criminal minded themselves…they support criminality...that’s why every single blue city is a dangerous disgusting shithole that nobody decent wants to live in.
The guy that is "tough on crime" sat and cheered as his cult beat police at the capitol. Gotcha

Forum List

Back