Liz Cheney: trump a unique "domestic threat"

NO, YoU can fuck yoirself in the ass you disingenuous fuck You’re licking Cheney’s ass because she’s a brainless twit who likes bashing Trump. As for her “balls” that you apparently also want to lick, Steve Bannon kicked her square in them.
ooohhh...you know all the obscenities! I am impressed! Did Donald teach you those?

The repub party stands at a crossroads. The choice has never been more stark. Stand by the oath of office or stand with the Big Lie?
196072050_4176246142427116_6244388521007698097_n.jpg

AND YOU LOSE AGAIN!:thewave:

Do you enjoy losing? trump is a cancer. We will hound him until he stops lying or he goes away whining like the little girl that he is.
On the contrary, it looks like I win again. You cried about Trump again like you’re angry that he rejected your advances. Now you’re just embarrassing yourself....

1636598035492.jpeg

I am not sure she is. Lots of Dems will vote for her because she has guts and is telling it like it is. She knows what trump is and isn't shy or afraid to say it. Others in the repub party agree, but they are afraid they are cowering in a corner in DC.
LMAO not even Dems are that good at election fraud, Reps outnumber Dems 4 to 1 in Wyoming. :auiqs.jpg: Already 6 people have lined up to primary her ass.

On the contrary, it looks like I win again. You cried about Trump again like you’re angry that he rejected your advances. Now you’re just embarrassing yourself....

View attachment 562696
You poor dumb trumpee....walking around thinking trump is still president. Well...the federal judge told him that he is not president. I bet he soiled his diaper when he read that....:auiqs.jpg:

Well...when someone read it to him.

View attachment 562696
Liz has a bigger pair then any of the trump cult in Congress. And soon...a "John Dean" will come forward to tell us who planned and funded January 6th. And trump is gonna look pretty bad to voters when they realize he was the one calling the shots.

Read Cheney's pedigree I posted, and tell me what makes her a Republican In Name Only.

Let me lay some truth on ya.. The genesis of her fatal TDS infection was the Trump Inaugural speech, where he HEAVILY criticized Bush/Cheney for their "war to domesticate Iraq". A Republican ADMITTING that his party made some mistakes. Right in the vein of Eisenhower's (and George Washingtons') warning about the "military industrial complex"..

THAT was inexcusable. Because if ANYONE was guilty of being a tool for the Mil/Industrial complex it was Dick Cheney.. And GW Bush for "finishing the job" that his pappy simply wouldn't do..

Now -- I'm not a Repub.. But this is the SAME shit that drove those sketchy RINO pedos called the Lincoln project into stage 6 metastisized TDS.. That and realizing those useless tools wouldn't be getting their ambassador-ships and key political jobs that they WAITED thru the Obama to get..

After the speech, GW is heard to say, "That was some really really weird shit" by a number of people in the fancy seats. And Trump hit at the Bush Cheney foreign policy all during the 2016..

VOX gets this one right...

If you're so IMPRESSED with her troglodyte Conservative credentials, I'm SURE you can work a trade with the Dems for her by offering Tulsi Gabbard and the Excel pipeline back..

She's yours for a song.. Hope you have long and loving relationship..

:up:

Let me lay some truth on ya..
And allow me to lay some on you.

The rate of Republicans who are very secure in their office or not running for office who say the same about Trump is roughly 100% (or, at least, once did). So you can try to equivocate each and every one of their concerns away or brush them under the rug, but it is crystal clear that the Republicans know as well as anyone how flawed Trump is. Some just put their personal ambitions above caring about that. And some don't or don't have to do so. And don't want to do so. And the rest bootlick for personal ambition.

Let's not complicate things, here.

Let me lay some truth on ya.. The genesis of her fatal TDS infection was the Trump Inaugural speech, where he HEAVILY criticized Bush/Cheney for their "war to domesticate Iraq". A Republican ADMITTING that his party made some mistakes. Right in the vein of Eisenhower's (and George Washingtons') warning about the "military industrial complex"..

THAT was inexcusable. Because if ANYONE was guilty of being a tool for the Mil/Industrial complex it was Dick Cheney.. And GW Bush for "finishing the job" that his pappy simply wouldn't do..

Now -- I'm not a Repub.. But this is the SAME shit that drove those sketchy RINO pedos called the Lincoln project into stage 6 metastisized TDS.. That and realizing those useless tools wouldn't be getting their ambassador-ships and key political jobs that they WAITED thru the Obama to get..

After the speech, GW is heard to say, "That was some really really weird shit" by a number of people in the fancy seats. And Trump hit at the Bush Cheney foreign policy all during the 2016..

VOX gets this one right...

If you're so IMPRESSED with her troglodyte Conservative credentials, I'm SURE you can work a trade with the Dems for her by offering Tulsi Gabbard and the Excel pipeline back..

She's yours for a song.. Hope you have long and loving relationship..

:up:
She has guts....the rest of the cowardly repub party do not.

The repub party stands at a crossroads. The choice has never been more stark. Stand by the oath of office or stand with the Big Lie?
Liz is a treasonous, lying bitch. The only reason the Democrats tolerated her was because she was beneficial. Now they don't even want her anymore.

The 74 million trump Nazis will vote only for those standing by the Big Lie.

That's the choice, alright.

Each man (and woman) must choose.

Choose wisely.

Those of us who have earned the right to call themselves "veterans" have a special and sacred obligation to think this through as loyal Americans.

The rate of Republicans who are very secure in their office or not running for office who say the same about Trump is roughly 100% (or, at least, once did).

Not thinking too clearly here. Cheney is following the other fatal TDS's into oblivion. Because their hate for Trump is NOT policy.. And folks dont VOTE for hate of any kind..

So whether they are on a kamikaze mission because THEY cant think straight with the burning TDS inside them or secure in their offices -- is a false choice..

If you got the fatal brain eating TDS as bad as Corker, the dude from Arizona and all those other "short -- timers" and cant CAMPAIGN ON ISSUES instead of Trump -- your seat is as good as gone..

I have to hand it once again to Donald Trump because he's done it again. This time he's driven leftoids into the arms of the Cheney's.

President Trump is out of office, doesn't sound like much of a threat at all.

Ms. Cheney can get behind Farty Joe , or whoever else runs against him in 2024 if she doesn't like him. And I'm sure she will.

Forum List

Back