Liz Cheney: Trump was watching Jan 6 riot on TV, could have stopped it, he is unfit to serve,i agree with Hillary about end of democracy if Trump wins

She wasn’t speaking truth

Yes you doubled down on troll. Troll is all you got loser.
You asked me to repeat. Scroll up and read our convo and you’ll see you were the one who ditched the topic to play the personal insult game. Can’t debate with stupid and that’s you my friend… this is the type of convo you wanted, right. Heaven forbid we stay on topic and honestly discuss the facts

You asked me to repeat. Scroll up and read our convo and you’ll see you were the one who ditched the topic to play the personal insult game. Can’t debate with stupid and that’s you my friend… this is the type of convo you wanted, right. Heaven forbid we stay on topic and honestly discuss the facts
^^^ what Dem surrender looks like.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel special my friend. You’re always gonna be a winner in my book. Hugs and kisses!!!
My vastly superior intellect is intimidating, the left frequently become frustrated and begin to lash out. Take some Tylenol and go lie down for a bit.

Maybe....maybe not. I would like to think the people of Wyoming on the most part are smarter than your average trump cultist.
Oh yeah, Biden is doing such a great job, much better than Trump. Idiot.

Correct.

Which is why Trump and his supporters are a danger to democracy and the rule of law.
If Trump gets elected in 2024 are you going to strap on a bomb and blow yourself up along with some Trump supporters? Asking for a friend.

Trump and his supporters are a danger to democracy and the rule of law; Trump did nothing to stop the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy, an attack he fomented and supported.
You already said that.. Your fantasy about an insurrection is no answer. The fake administration is shitting all over the rule of law. I could list examples. Can you give me an example of protesting or challenging an election that destroys democracy? Those two things strengthen democracy.

You are with the people destroying this country.

Forum List

Back