Liz Cheney: Trump was watching Jan 6 riot on TV, could have stopped it, he is unfit to serve,i agree with Hillary about end of democracy if Trump wins

What exactly do you think she said that was false? Be specific. She never claimed he could control an entire crowd so the point you just made was lazy and not relevant. Try again
I was specific. She claimed President Trump could had “stopped” it.

will post the full interview later

But you're a leftist thus cause and effect challenged.......

How would Trump stop it, for example?

He tweeted they should stop, somehow the crazies didn't care. Did you think they were like leftists looking at their phones 24-7 or do anything their master's ask of them?

I was specific. She claimed President Trump could had “stopped” it.
Interesting how the distorted mind of the wingnut operates. I wonder how you respond to a request to point to the time code in that interview where she said that. We both know it doesn’t exists so your spin should be fun to watch… go!

That turncoat is finished in the Republican party.

1641141761527.png

But you're a leftist thus cause and effect challenged.......

How would Trump stop it, for example?

He tweeted they should stop, somehow the crazies didn't care. Did you think they were like leftists looking at their phones 24-7 or do anything their master's ask of them?
It’s pretty damn simple and it was addressed in the interview. Get of your lazy ass and walk down the hall to the tv cameras and call for peace… do so right away, don’t wait three hours watching it on TV. That’s the responsible thing to do whether it stops it or not.

It’s pretty damn simple and it was addressed in the interview. Get of your lazy ass and walk down the hall to the tv cameras and call for peace… do so right away, don’t wait three hours watching it on TV. That’s the responsible thing to do whether it stops it or not.

You mean the guys supposedly rioting had time to watch TV? What makes you think they care what Trump says, considering his tweet was ignored?

Conservatives aren't mere followers like leftists, that should be obvious.

He did stop it with a tweet. He just waited to see whether the coup was going to be successful first. When it was apparent it wasn't he told his minions to go home which they did.
Exactly.....the only thing that right wingers here are disappointed about is that it was a FAILED insurrection.

What exactly did I say to make you think that was my point?! Wow, y’all are slow

You lack critical thought, badly. And it's exactly what you said..........

If only Trump would have gone on TV the riot would have ceased:abgg2q.jpg:

Leftists can't help themselves, they figure the riot occurred under Trump's orders:auiqs.jpg:

The left can "investigate" the next 10 years, Trump will suffer no consequences short of listening to bitch's bitch for appearances, just like the Russian scandal the left built.

Did you just come here to rant about Liz Cheney’s future?! Haha, nobody cares what you think about her future. Try the topic at hand. Show that she said anything that wasn’t true in that interview. I dare you
She is a Marxist. All Marxists lie. She thi KS lying will endear her to other Marxists. There aren't that many Marxists in Wyoming.

You lack critical thought, badly. And it's exactly what you said..........

If only Trump would have gone on TV the riot would have ceased:abgg2q.jpg:

Leftists can't help themselves, they figure the riot occurred under Trump's orders:auiqs.jpg:

The left can "investigate" the next 10 years, Trump will suffer no consequences short of listening to bitch's bitch for appearances, just like the Russian scandal the left built.
I see you saying that I said that and then I scroll up and read what I actually wrote and I said nothing even close to what you claim. Only logical conclusion is that you’re a complete moron

She is a Marxist. All Marxists lie. She thi KS lying will endear her to other Marxists. There aren't that many Marxists in Wyoming.
So I’ll take that as a yes to my question. You’re just here to rant and lie about Cheney. Boooorrrring!

I see you saying that I said that and then I scroll up and read what I actually wrote and I said nothing even close to what you claim. Only logical conclusion is that you’re a complete moron

If only Trump would have gone on TV the 10s of thousands of "rioters" you have pictured in your mind would have ceased like leftists do what they're told :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back