Liz Cheney: Trump was watching Jan 6 riot on TV, could have stopped it, he is unfit to serve,i agree with Hillary about end of democracy if Trump wins

You’re just making shit up… having fun?

Nope, you said it above. If only Trump would have gone on TV the millions of rioters would have watched it on TV and ceased like mere leftists who only do what they're told.

Maybe....maybe not. I would like to think the people of Wyoming on the most part are smarter than your average trump cultist.
I know 2 staunch conservatives that live in Wyoming. Both voted for Trump. Both told me if Trump runs in 2024 they will not vote for him. They both said Liz Cheney is good for their state. I'll take their word for it.

Interesting how the distorted mind of the wingnut operates. I wonder how you respond to a request to point to the time code in that interview where she said that. We both know it doesn’t exists so your spin should be fun to watch… go!
It was around the :58 second mark.

I know 2 staunch conservatives that live in Wyoming. Both voted for Trump. Both told me if Trump runs in 2024 they will not vote for him. They both said Liz Cheney is good for their state. I'll take their word for it.
Really? Two whole conservatives? Well, be careful, your limit is three before you are drummed out.

i have now posted the full interview

Liz expected Trump to go on live TV and tell rioters to stand down? Sounds nice but go back to the videos of rioters inside the building and tell me how many people are there watching TV. No one was going to see or hear a broadcast.
That was a pretty ridiculous expectation IMO.
The problem is the fact that National guard was not deployed prior to the event and people responsible are only trying to deflect and put it all on Trump.

I wouldn't take your word for it.

Really? Two whole conservatives? Well, be careful, your limit is three before you are drummed out.
2 that I know who I have talked to concerning. Pretty hard for you to understand that. I bet you know more who live there. Maybe you should talk to them, but maybe they won't talk to you. Get the point?

Look at the reflexive recoil and outbursts of the cultists, when the orange lard and master is criticized.

This has nothing to do with rep/dem, or conservatism. There is no political ideology or policy at stake. Just adoration for the orange lard and master.

Nope, you said it above. If only Trump would have gone on TV the millions of rioters would have watched it on TV and ceased like mere leftists who only do what they're told.
Not even close to anything I’ve said. Paste my exact quote where you think I said that. I dare you

Lib please Dems have EJECTED moderates from their party for a lot less, one was their former VP nominee. Now shut it
What makes you think I give a shit about what the Dems have done?! Haha.
That bares no relevance towards what I said. Both parties are crap. Try again

Forum List

Back