Liz Cheney: Trump was watching Jan 6 riot on TV, could have stopped it, he is unfit to serve,i agree with Hillary about end of democracy if Trump wins

My vastly superior intellect is intimidating, the left frequently become frustrated and begin to lash out. Take some Tylenol and go lie down for a bit.
It’s easy to frustrate people when you can’t stay on topic and shift the conversations to trolling insults. But whatever gets your rocks off buddy

Yes she was, that is why they banned her. Even you should be able to figure that out.
No she wasn’t tell truth. She was spreading lies which is against Twitter rules and was the reason for her ban. She had 5 strikes and told 5 lies. Done. cYa!!!!

No she wasn’t tell truth. She was spreading lies which is against Twitter rules and was the reason for her ban
Who says they are lies? Twitter? Phony fact checkers, dishonest politicians? Bullshit. The truth scares the Hell out of Leftists.

Who says they are lies? Twitter? Phony fact checkers, dishonest politicians? Bullshit. The truth scares the Hell out of Leftists.
Twitter says they are lies which is the only opinion that matters when it comes to who uses their platform…. But also anybody with a brain who reads her comments can tell they are lies. I’d bet money that as of right now you have not even read her comments that got flagged and you are just blindly defending her. Haha. What a joke

Dereliction of duty. Trump ignored staffers and Ivanka as well.

"The briefing room at the White House is just a mere few steps from the Oval Office," she continued. "The president could have at any moment walked those very few steps into the briefing room, gone on live television and told his supporters who were assaulting the Capitol to stop, he could have told them to stand down, he could have told them to go home and he failed to do so."

Cheney said that there was "no question" that Trump's failure to act was a "dereliction of duty."

"But I think it's also important for the American people to understand how dangerous Donald Trump was," she asserted. "We know, as he was sitting there in the dining room next to the Oval Office, members of his staff were pleading with him to go on television, to tell people to stop. We know Leader [Kevin] McCarthy was pleading with him to do that."

Cheney vs Trump.

Tough choice on who to root for.

It’s like the Red Sox vs the Atlanta Braves in the World Series.

I’m assuming that Liz wants to be permanently retired by her constituents this fall. She does not seem to understand that she and her fellow legislators work for/at the pleasure of the people who voted for them.

The only reason a member of the legislature should have to fear their constiwould be if the legislator was acting contrary to the will of those people (their employer)

Raw Sewage agitprop and the phrase "we know" are mutually exclusive.

Might as well be citing the Weekly World News and Bat Boy.

I’m assuming that Liz wants to be permanently retired by her constituents this fall. She does not seem to understand that she and her fellow legislators work for/at the pleasure of the people who voted for them.

The only reason a member of the legislature should have to fear their constiwould be if the legislator was acting contrary to the will of those people (their employer)
She's polling in single digits in WY....She'll have to go home to VA in order to try to regain a congressional seat.

The will of the people is to have their President refuse to act when the Capitol is attacked?

Dereliction of duty. Trump ignored staffers and Ivanka as well.

"The briefing room at the White House is just a mere few steps from the Oval Office," she continued. "The president could have at any moment walked those very few steps into the briefing room, gone on live television and told his supporters who were assaulting the Capitol to stop, he could have told them to stand down, he could have told them to go home and he failed to do so."

Cheney said that there was "no question" that Trump's failure to act was a "dereliction of duty."

"But I think it's also important for the American people to understand how dangerous Donald Trump was," she asserted. "We know, as he was sitting there in the dining room next to the Oval Office, members of his staff were pleading with him to go on television, to tell people to stop. We know Leader [Kevin] McCarthy was pleading with him to do that."

How could Trump possibly have blocked a DNC/DOJ/FBI plot after Nancy Gestapi nixed the NG at the Capitol? Also the "rioters" weren't watching TV.

Very similar to the faux outrage over the Russian collusion hoax. They never get tired of this shit.

The will of the people is to have their President refuse to act when the Capitol is attacked?
Attacked? I see a bunch of employers pulling a surprise inspection on their employees. Employees who were apparently so scared of what their bosses might find that they panicked and ran away.

Forum List

Back