Liz Cheney: Trump was watching Jan 6 riot on TV, could have stopped it, he is unfit to serve,i agree with Hillary about end of democracy if Trump wins

You made the statement to theHawk that Cheney didn't say that Trump should have stopped the idiots storming the Capital on Jan 6. You said:

"She never claimed he could control an entire crowd"

Now, at time starting at :58 in the interview she said:

"He (Trump) could have taken those very few steps to the next room, went on live TV and told them to stop."

Now, I don't know what kind of game you're playing here but it is silly.
I’m not playing a game. There are actions a responsible leader should take during times of crisis. When a mob of the presidents supporters storms the capital and violence ensues you go on TV and tell them to stop. You get on a fucking bullhorn and tell them to stop… you send support and do what you can to diffuse the situation. He did none of that. He sat on his ass and watched TV. Liz pointed out the lack of effort and action that Trump took. She never said that he could control an entire crowd and who knows what effect his efforts would have if any… the best way to guarantee that nothing gets done is to do nothing and that’s what trump did.

Monday morning quarterbacks suck. He coulda, shoulda, blah, blah, blah.

We need to hold our elected officials to a higher standard than professional wrestling promoters.

I’m not playing a game. There are actions a responsible leader should take during times of crisis. When a mob of the presidents supporters storms the capital and violence ensues you go on TV and tell them to stop. You get on a fucking bullhorn and tell them to stop… you send support and do what you can to diffuse the situation. He did none of that. He sat on his ass and watched TV. Liz pointed out the lack of effort and action that Trump took. She never said that he could control an entire crowd and who knows what effect his efforts would have if any… the best way to guarantee that nothing gets done is to do nothing and that’s what trump did.
Why didn't Democrats go on TV and tell BLM and antifa to knock off the arson, looting and riots?

Trump offered to send in federalized Troops to help protect the Capitol Building, Pelosi turned him down...Why do you suppose that is?

Trump offered to send in federalized Troops to help protect the Capitol Building, Pelosi turned him down...Why do you suppose that is?
More lies and misinformation to protect Trump

Trump refused to release the National Guard

More lies and misinformation to protect Trump

Trump refused to release the National Guard

"May 12 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump wanted National Guard troops in Washington to protect his supporters at a Jan. 6"

The lies, and misinformation come from you liar....

"May 12 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump wanted National Guard troops in Washington to protect his supporters at a Jan. 6"

The lies, and misinformation come from you liar....
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

To protect his supporters

Forum List

Back