Liz Cheney: Trump was watching Jan 6 riot on TV, could have stopped it, he is unfit to serve,i agree with Hillary about end of democracy if Trump wins

She will soon be unemployed in Wyoming. She's obviously looking for a job later on with the elites.
The more Cheney reveals what a degenerate lowlife Trump is the more it pisses off you Trump cult bedwetters.

She must be doing something right.

The more Cheney reveals what a degenerate lowlife Trump is the more it pisses off you Trump cult bedwetters.

She must be doing something right.
i would like a Karma Czar. Imagine cutting her arm off and maybe half a leg and putting prosthetics on her like her Neo Con family has been for many decades to destroy the peasants. For Repub voters we need our politicians to get with the program that we demand. They have let us down for far too long. We keep trusting them. I want to. There are regional, local and national families with powers in politics. Get rid of them!

Trump offered to send in federalized Troops to help protect the Capitol Building, Pelosi turned him down...Why do you suppose that is?
I don’t suppose that is… per usual, you are misinformed

i would like a Karma Czar. Imagine cutting her arm off and maybe half a leg and putting prosthetics on her like her Neo Con family has been for many decades to destroy the peasants. For Repub voters we need our politicians to get with the program that we demand. They have let us down for far too long. We keep trusting them. I want to. There are regional, local and national families with powers in politics. Get rid of them!
And what program is that? Turning this Country over to a malignant psychopath & his goon squad again?

No, sir...It is reported, and no, not by FNC but such right wing sites like Reuters....Quit lying.
Alien cat probes have been reported. What kind of point is that?! Pelosi isn’t in charge of capital security. Your narrative is bunk

Alien cat probes have been reported. What kind of point is that?! Pelosi isn’t in charge of capital security. Your narrative is bunk
Oh, so now you admit that Trump offered the Gaurd, but rather Pelosi wasn't in charge...I swear you idiots are like trying to nail Jello to the wall....

Oh, so now you admit that Trump offered the Gaurd, but rather Pelosi wasn't in charge...I swear you idiots are like trying to nail Jello to the wall....
I’m saying your attempt to pin something on Pelosi falls flat before it even leaves your mouth as your accusing her of being responsible for something she isn’t responsible for. Nothing about your claim needs to be taken seriously at that point.

I’m saying your attempt to pin something on Pelosi falls flat before it even leaves your mouth as your accusing her of being responsible for something she isn’t responsible for. Nothing about your claim needs to be taken seriously at that point.
Good, so there’s no discussion with you…I kinda knew as much.

Trump offered to send in federalized Troops to help protect the Capitol Building, Pelosi turned him down...Why do you suppose that is?
this is what actually happened:

On January 4, Capitol Police chief Steven Sund requested additional National Guard support from Irving and Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael C. Stenger.[10][11] That request was denied. Sund claims Irving's refusal cited concerns about "optics", though Irving disputes this claim.[12][13]

there are two sergeant at arms at the capitol. One for the house, another for the senate. The speaker of the house delegates responsibility for security to the sergeant at arms, same with the senate.

Trump and Pelosi had nothing to do with it. It was completely between the capitol police chief and those two sergeants at arms. But none of these officers were prepared for a president sending a violent mob to the capitol.

And what program is that? Turning this Country over to a malignant psychopath & his goon squad again?
That is what she is. We gave chance after hance after chance with these people elected. Don't worry. If Repubs have massive edges in November they will screw over the voters again.

this is what actually happened:

On January 4, Capitol Police chief Steven Sund requested additional National Guard support from Irving and Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael C. Stenger.[10][11] That request was denied. Sund claims Irving's refusal cited concerns about "optics", though Irving disputes this claim.[12][13]

there are two sergeant at arms at the capitol. One for the house, another for the senate. The speaker of the house delegates responsibility for security to the sergeant at arms, same with the senate.

Trump and Pelosi had nothing to do with it. It was completely between the capitol police chief and those two sergeants at arms. But none of these officers were prepared for a president sending a violent mob to the capitol.
Your categorization of “violent mob” is hilarious. They were a violent mob, while BLM/AntiFa were just peaceful protestors….Real blottoworld stuff right there.

Good, so there’s no discussion with you…I kinda knew as much.
What are you taking about? I am discussing. You tried to spread an untrue claim about pelosi and when I called you on it you shifted to ask whether Trump offered the aid. That’s what just happened

Forum List

Back