Liz Cheney: We're Not Going To Let Trump Testify In Public To The January 6 Committee

LOLOL

Thanks for proving me right when I pointed out you don't know what "age of consent" means.

It doesn't mean what you posted. Dayum, you're one dumb rightard.
she was too young to consent…

look, i get i don’t get what it means to people like you, xiden and warren jeffs…and i don’t want to know what it means to you all

you’ve been show his own daughter’s statements. Do you have evidence she’s lying?

Yeah, her own statement... "showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)." And you fantasize that was sexual assault. That's on you.

she was too young to consent…

look, i get i don’t get what it means to people like you, xiden and warren jeffs…and i don’t want to know what it means to you all

Dumbfuck, the age of consent is the age of a person's consent to have sex is legal. It's not that someone younger than the age of consent is forced to take a shower.

face-palm-gif.278959

Yeah, her own statement... "showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)." And you fantasize that was sexual assault. That's on you.
haha no it is sexual assault to force a child to shower with you…it’s not a fantasy…it is.

but i get you, xiden and Jeffs are fine with it

Dumbfuck, the age of consent is the age of a person's consent to have sex is legal. It's not that someone younger than the age of consent is forced to take a shower.

yes she was to young to consent to the sexual relations…you claimed she wasn’t forced, therein consented too the behavior. she couldn’t

yes she was to young to consent to the sexual relations…you claimed she wasn’t forced, therein consented too the behavior. she couldn’t

Holy fuck are you retarded.

I just told you what age of consent means. Again, it doesn't mean a person who hasn't reached the age of consent is forced to have sex.

embarrassed-gif.489110

haha no it is sexual assault to force a child to shower with you…it’s not a fantasy…it is.

but i get you, xiden and Jeffs are fine with it

Again, "forced" is your word, not hers.

Why do you fantasize about Biden having sex with children?

Again, "forced" is your word, not hers.

Why do you fantasize about Biden having sex with children?
no, she was too young to consent to sexual relations. Like i said i guess you think Jeffs child brides had a choice too…sicko

i think it’s disgusting

Holy fuck are you retarded.

I just told you what age of consent means. Again, it doesn't mean a person who hasn't reached the age of consent is forced to have sex.

embarrassed-gif.489110
if they can’t consent they are forced you sicko

Dumbfuck, the age of consent is the age of a person's consent to have sex is legal.
Anybody got their Faun/English dictionary? I seem to have misplaced mine. Probably in a drawer somewhere with my Penelope/English dictionary, the other intellectual giant of USMB.

oh no he’s followers completely ignored his sexual abuse of minors. He’s literally doing life in prison for his acts

Not what I asked you. You claimed Jeff's followers said things like, "I have no doubt you see all sorts of things. They're better known as hallucinations."

Either you can prove that they said that or you made it up. Which is it?

... as if I didn't already know.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Talk about a de-railed thread!

We go from Cheney doesn't want Trump to testify b4 the whole country

to Age of consent for sex

So, going back to the original topic

How much power does cheney have to say one way or the other re Trump hearing being on tv.. have never been familar with the rules for such committees, this one obviously being totally political (so you woudn't think their rules would be terribly important, assuming they even have any)

I see no evidence she didn't have a choice.
Ah, you're coming around to admitting that it happened. That's good, now all you have to do is admit that a minor child can't really give informed consent to her father, and you'll be well on your way to becoming a real person.

Not what I asked you. You claimed Jeff's followers said things like, "I have no doubt you see all sorts of things. They're better known as hallucinations."

Put down the bottle or the bong or whatever. That's precisely what YOU said in post #380.

Talk about a de-railed thread!

We go from Cheney doesn't want Trump to testify b4 the whole country

to Age of consent for sex

So, going back to the original topic

How much power does cheney have to say one way or the other re Trump hearing being on tv.. have never been familar with the rules for such committees, this one obviously being totally political (so you woudn't think their rules would be terribly important, assuming they even have any)

haha read up on him and his cult…the cultist completely ignored reality…and the sexual abuse that was going on, just like you are…everything was perfectly fine to them and when people rightfully called out the abuse they denied it, like you

if they can’t consent they are forced you sicko

No, not necessarily. According to your brain-dead logic, you think two 17 year olds having consensual sex in a state where the age of consent is 18, is a boy and a girl being forced to have sex.

You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

And sadly, you're ineducable to as I provided the description of what the age of consent really means -- but you proved to be too stupid to learn it.

Forum List

Back