Liz Cheney: We're Not Going To Let Trump Testify In Public To The January 6 Committee

what young children do? there is an age of consent in every state in the united states

i guess you think that young girls Jefferies married and slept with had a choice too.

sicko

Age of consent doesn't mean what you think it means.

I suppose you think a father taking his daughter to Disney World is forcing her to go, huh?

that’s the sort of thing the folks that followed Warren Jeffs used to say…wow

LOL

That's who you were talking about when you called him, "Jeffries??"

Can you quote his followers saying what you claim they said?

you don’t think forcing your young daughter to shower with you is abuse? and you wonder why you are called cultist? I bet you think that Jefferies guy from Utah was railroaded too
What do you expect from someone whose avatar is a demonic cartoon character?

Age of consent doesn't mean what you think it means.

I suppose you think a father taking his daughter to Disney World is forcing her to go, huh?
it means she was too young to agree. hence she was forced…moreover by her own father

disney world? you are comparing showering nude with your father to disney world? you are sick

it means she was too young to agree. hence she was forced…moreover by her own father

disney world? you are comparing showering nude with your father to disney world? you are sick

LOLOL

Thanks for proving me right when I pointed out you don't know what "age of consent" means.

It doesn't mean what you posted. Dayum, you're one dumb rightard.

LOL

That's who you were talking about when you called him, "Jeffries??"

Can you quote his followers saying what you claim they said?
yeah sorry couldn’t recall the sicko’s name at first. i try to avoid sickos like him and the sort of cult he and xiden inspire

God, you're hilarious. Keep it coming. Entertain me. In 14 days, you'll be crying too hard.
actually.. ha ha.. Dims will probably be breathing a sigh of relief in 13 days

Whew! Those bastards we supported (because the party's supposed to be our god but something didn't seem right about that..) LOST. I supported them knowing how crazy they are.. Why did I do that? But in any case, America may not be gone after all. WHEW!

(yeh, it's that nuts these days)

Forum List

Back