Liz Cheney: We're Not Going To Let Trump Testify In Public To The January 6 Committee

So how is the latest witch hunt hoax moving along as to Trump being forced to hang himself for them?

It's long since ceased to be a witch hunt. There is enough evidence to send Rump to prison for a few decades. But he should be given the time in front of the accusers. Just not the way he believes that he should.

Didn't she say she showered at night because she didn't want him in there with her?

Link...

I get it, you're either determined or contracted to protect Quid Pro no matter what, so you dance around, demanding very tightly tailored evidence so you can ignore what a child has to say about her father's actions and how they affected her, but get real. You'd be screaming bloody murder if TRUMP!'s daughter had a diary in which she complained that she didn't like him showering with her. You'd be demanding his head on a platter, no further evidence necessary beyond a headline on your favorite hate site.

Pointing out rightards are lying about it is not defending him. It's pointing out they're lying. If there was actual evidence he sexually assaulted her, I'd have nothing to say other than condemnation of his actions.

Responded one minute after I did with same age info
Original Thought just not on their menu.

Less than a minute...

Screenshot_20221025_162141~2.jpg

And didn't see your post, which came after the one I responded to​

Forum List

Back