Liz Cheney: We're Not Going To Let Trump Testify In Public To The January 6 Committee

You don't think sexual assault is propably inappropriate? That explains why Harvey and Jeff donated so much to your party over he years.

Sexual assault is absolutely inappropriate. Too bad for rightards, she never said he sexually assaulted her.

Quote her saying that or you made that up.
Disprove it. It’s evidenced in the excerpts from her diary that has been published here
You asked a question, I provided an answer you don’t like and now you want circles run for you.

Sexual assault is absolutely inappropriate. Too bad for rightards, she never said he sexually assaulted her.
Most people agree a father forcing their daugter to get naked with them an shower is sexual assault. Forcing someone to do that sort of thing is assault.

It's sick how you cultist think that's ok

If you can't prove it -- it doesn't exist.
I wish I had a dollar for every time I have demanded one of your kind to PROVE IT, only to have you slink off with your tail between your legs. I should start keeping track, just so I can rub your noses in it.

Keep trying to convince us that it's perfectly normal for a father to take showers with his daughter. We see you.

Disprove it. It’s evidenced in the excerpts from her diary that has been published here
You asked a question, I provided an answer you don’t like and now you want circles run for you.

Thanks for admitting you made that up. I already knew that.

Most people agree a father forcing their daugter to get naked with them an shower is sexual assault. Forcing someone to do that sort of thing is assault.

It's sick how you cultist think that's ok

"Force" is your word, not hers.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I have demanded one of your kind to PROVE IT, only to have you slink off with your tail between your legs. I should start keeping track, just so I can rub your noses in it.

You should. Just like I did and showed that idiot made up that number.

But I asked you and you didn't answer -- how old was she when she showered with him?

You should. Just like I did and showed that idiot made up that number.

But I asked you and you didn't answer -- how old was she when she showered with him?
I don't know.

At what age is it appropriate for a father to shower with his daughter?

Edit: Faun, I really want you to answer this question.

The committee will leak? That's laughable. If Trump appears behind close doors he'll be shooting his big mouth off to Fox News & other right wing media hacks the second he walks out the door & they shove a microphone in front of his ignorant piehole.
Yes, the committee will leak edited bits carefully chosen to support their narrative. That's hardly even controversial.

"Force" is your word, not hers.
Didn't she say she showered at night because she didn't want him in there with her? For a child to write that about her father is pretty damning. Look,

I get it, you're either determined or contracted to protect Quid Pro no matter what, so you dance around, demanding very tightly tailored evidence so you can ignore what a child has to say about her father's actions and how they affected her, but get real. You'd be screaming bloody murder if TRUMP!'s daughter had a diary in which she complained that she didn't like him showering with her. You'd be demanding his head on a platter, no further evidence necessary beyond a headline on your favorite hate site.

Totally mind-fucked.

But it's fun watching you unfold and display your mental illness for our entertainment. Keep it up.

You poor nut, either he read she said that or he made it up. Being unable to show she ever said that means it's the latter. I know, such logic is beyond your limited grasp.

Forum List

Back