Liz Cheney: We're Not Going To Let Trump Testify In Public To The January 6 Committee

Democrats and she would love to have him testify, but they're not going to let him turn it into a total circus. At any rate he won't testify that's just crazy. He would perjure himself every sentence. Change the channel, super dupers.
What specifically do you think Trump would say that could be proven to be perjury? You pooper scoopers keep fantasizing about him committing perjury, but that would almost be impossible to get him to do. Trump has been outsmarting you mops for 7 years now, and you think suddenly that's going to change?

LOL

Oh, a book claims. Tell the forum how you really feel about such books ...

Oh ... wait ... you already have ...

Gotta love how this guy was a pariah to you Dimtards until he started making shit up to sell a book.
And you are still nuzzling his mustached nuts. :itsok:

You should educate yourself on the difference between a toddler and a 14 year old, Simp.

But then, your ilk can't tell the difference between a woman and a man.

Why am I still waiting for you to prove she was 14?

They are making up their own rules as they go along, of course. All with the advice of their television drama producer. Cheney was picked to make the announcement that they won't let Trump testify on live television because she is one of the token republicans. Also she's already lost her primary so who cares?

He doesn't testify I see no way that they could force Trump to testify with the subpoena but only in a non public hearing. The right to a public hearing is guaranteed to every American as hateful as that idea obviously is to democrats. People who have nothing to hide don't hide things. That is simple logic.

Such a right is only for criminal trials. This is not that.

Link to which? That a right to a public trial only exists for criminal trials? Or that the J6 hearings are not a trial?
Link to a previous case of a former president being forced to testify behind closed doors in front of perhaps the most biased congressional committee in history.

Link whatever over-rides the first amendment of the press right to cover such testimony.

Let me ask you this, Faun. Are you just trolling or do you seriously claim that Trump will testify behind closed doors as Liz Cheney says he will?

It's an investigation, not a trial. Members are allowed to be biased. Just like the Republicans on the committee would have been had McCarthy put 5 on there.
Glad you admit it is nothing more than a Dimtard Shit Show.

"probably not appropriate." Looks like you didn't read her diary.

And show your proof she was 14 at the time...
"probably not appropriate".....Define that for us between a Pedophile dad and his 14 year old daughter, Perv.

Link to a previous case of a former president being forced to testify behind closed doors in front of perhaps the most biased congressional committee in history.

Link whatever over-rides the first amendment of the press right to cover such testimony.

Let me ask you this, Faun. Are you just trolling or do you seriously claim that Trump will testify behind closed doors as Liz Cheney says he will?

I didn't actually say any of that. Try and focus.

What I did say, in response to you claiming, "the right to a public hearing is guaranteed to every American," was, "such a right is only for criminal trials. This is not that."

So again, for which of those are you requesting a link? That such a right is for criminal trials? Or that the J6 hearings are not a trial?

Pelosi said she will accept the other three GOP selections
Thanks for fetching that for my, Simp.

From your link:

Both Jordan and Banks have said in recent days that they were hoping to use their positions on the select committee to investigate what Pelosi knew about the security threat ahead of the violence.

That's why Nazi wanted to stack the Clown Show, Dumbass. What was she afraid of if she has nothing to hide?

Thanks for fetching that for my, Simp.

From your link:

Both Jordan and Banks have said in recent days that they were hoping to use their positions on the select committee to investigate what Pelosi knew about the security threat ahead of the violence.

That's why Nazi wanted to stack the Clown Show, Dumbass. What was she afraid of if she has nothing to hide?

By "fetching," you mean me, proving what I said is true. Unlike you, utterly failing to prove your claim that Ashley was 14 at that time.

Forum List

Back