Liz Mair's Anti-Trump PAC That Ran Melania Ad Shares Same Mailing Address With Fiorina Campaign

I was reading a comment section and some poster brought up a really good point.

Who bought the rights to the GQ cover of Melania to be used in that advertisement?
Ted Cruz....
Donald Trump: Ted Cruz 'Bought the Rights' to Melania's G.Q. Nude Photo - Breitbart

Excuse me... When did Donald J. Trump become the end-all-be-all objective and credible news and information source for America? If it tumbles out of Trump's mouth or off his tweeting fingertips, we should all genuflect toward the comb-over and marvel at his genius and integrity? Tell me... is there something we can do to coax you morons out of Trump's ass for a minute to have a rational conversation, or no? :dunno:
Fact. The entire media from the right and the left has been caught lying about Trump. Right now Trump is the most credible source out there. Too many times Trump has made statements that everyone claimed was a lie but turned out to be true. So, I don't believe everything Trump says, but I believe what he says more than I do anyone else.......mainly because nobody else has proved credible. They all seem to be in some mass conspiracy to maintain the status quo.

Trump engages in Hyperbole and stretching the truth. He may even lie about things. But what he does hasn't hurt anyone.

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's lies have lead to thousands being killed, I think there is a difference.

Heidi Cruz may disagree

Were her feeeeeelings hurt?

You were the one that mentioned prosecution. That is what I was responding to. I have not seen proof that Trump is behind this either.
Is Ted behind all the trashing of Trump. To me this is all just dirty politics, which I am sick of.

All the other is the lying and falsehoods...not the ''my wife is better than your wife''.

Well Trump is certainly behind the trashing of Heidi Cruz.
And here I thought the Trump tweet of Heidi and Melania was in response to the anti-Trump ad that said to vote for Ted Cruz.

You were the one that mentioned prosecution. That is what I was responding to. I have not seen proof that Trump is behind this either.
Is Ted behind all the trashing of Trump. To me this is all just dirty politics, which I am sick of.

All the other is the lying and falsehoods...not the ''my wife is better than your wife''.

And here I thought the Trump tweet of Heidi and Melania was in response to the anti-Trump ad that said to vote for Ted Cruz.
Nope.....the establishment wants everyone to know(think) that Trump did it on his own.

Well no, you're kind of wrong... it was in response to an ad run by an anti-Trump PAC which Ted Cruz, as a matter of federal election laws, is prohibited from having any contact with in any way. Being that they are an anti-Trump PAC, the ad may have said Vote for Kasich or Vote for Rubio if either of those candidates were viable contenders to Trump.

Well no, you're kind of wrong... it was in response to an ad run by an anti-Trump PAC which Ted Cruz, as a matter of federal election laws, is prohibited from having any contact with in any way. Being that they are an anti-Trump PAC, the ad may have said Vote for Kasich or Vote for Rubio if either of those candidates were viable contenders to Trump.
Kinda wrong? SMFH Your spin is :blahblah:

The anti-Trump ad said Meet Melania Trump, your next first lady or, you could support Ted Cruz on Tuesday isn't that a pro-Cruz ad? It was a pro-Cruz ad by stating Cruz's name, if it were an anti-Trump ad then Cruz's name would never have been invoked. So, didn't Trump simply respond to the ad with A picture is worth a thousand words?

Schizophrenia is a disease where you suffer from split personalities or hearing voices. I'm not withdrawn or anti-social. Van Gogh suffered from it.
Try cracking a book once in awhile.

*facepalm*

If you're going to try to ruin a joke by with an academic argument, be sure that you are at least up to speed with the facts. Multiple personalities is not a characteristic of schizophrenia. Also, the prevailing theory is that Van Gogh was probably bi-polar; there is nothing in his history that would imply schizophrenia beyond scant instances of hallucinations that are likely due to temporal lobe epilepsy.

The anti-Trump ad said Meet Melania Trump, your next first lady or, you could support Ted Cruz on Tuesday isn't that a pro-Cruz ad? It was a pro-Cruz ad by stating Cruz's name, if it were an anti-Trump ad then Cruz's name would never have been invoked. So, didn't Trump simply respond to the ad with A picture is worth a thousand words?

Sorry... it was not a pro-Cruz PAC. It was an anti-Trump PAC. They are free to state anybody's name... Cruz doesn't hold a copyright to his name. There is no rule or law that PACs can't use certain names... Cruz is the only candidate who is able to defeat Trump in the primary... ergo, his name was used. If Carson, Rubio or Kasich were in Cruz position, they would have used their names.

Trump responded to an anti-Trump PAC by directly attacking Ted Cruz's wife. Furthermore, he implied that Cruz was behind the PAC's ad.... which, if he could substantiate that claim, could eliminate Cruz from the presidential race and politics in general because he would be sent to prison for violating federal election laws.

I think this serves as a classic example of Trump's hot headed knee-jerk reactionary nature to go off half-cocked on someone without all the information. This terrifies some people about him, and rightly so.

Sorry... it was not a pro-Cruz PAC. It was an anti-Trump PAC. They are free to state anybody's name... Cruz doesn't hold a copyright to his name. There is no rule or law that PACs can't use certain names... Cruz is the only candidate who is able to defeat Trump in the primary... ergo, his name was used. If Carson, Rubio or Kasich were in Cruz position, they would have used their names.

Trump responded to an anti-Trump PAC by directly attacking Ted Cruz's wife. Furthermore, he implied that Cruz was behind the PAC's ad.... which, if he could substantiate that claim, could eliminate Cruz from the presidential race and politics in general because he would be sent to prison for violating federal election laws.

I think this serves as a classic example of Trump's hot headed knee-jerk reactionary nature to go off half-cocked on someone without all the information. This terrifies some people about him, and rightly so.
Did I say it was a pro-Cruz PAC? Or did I state it was a pro-Cruz ad? Does it really matter what the PAC claims to be? The issue is the ad not the "designation" of the PAC.

Cruz being the only candidate able to defeat Trump in the Primary is why his name was used? LMFAO Just keep spinning (Dori from Finding Nemo)

What exactly was the attack by Trump? it was merely a picture with a caption that was using the PAC's own format.

So because Trump claimed Cruz was behind the ad, it then became an attack on Heidi? Laws are nothing but declarations of paths that say you can't do this this way. EXAMPLE: Federal Law says illegal immigrants can not receive in-state tuition in the states, so the states went around it via stating that if a person attends 3 years of high school in that state, they qualify for in-state tuition. So is that then a violation of Federal Law?

It was already shown that Cruz screwed Carson earlier in the campaign in Iowa. Knee-jerk reaction, or simple allegation? Ted Cruz falsely says campaign simply 'forwarded' CNN's report on Ben Carson

Last edited:

Did I say it was a pro-Cruz PAC? Or did I state it was a pro-Cruz ad? Does it really matter what the PAC claims to be? The issue is the ad not the "designation" of the PAC.

Cruz being the only candidate able to defeat Trump in the Primary is why his name was used? LMFAO Just keep spinning (Dori from Finding Nemo)

What exactly was the attack by Trump? it was merely a picture with a caption that was using the PAC's own format.

So because Trump claimed Cruz was behind the ad, it then became an attack on Heidi? Laws are nothing but declarations of paths that say you can't do this this way. EXAMPLE: Federal Law says illegal immigrants can not receive in-state tuition in the states, so the states went around it via stating that if a person attends 3 years of high school in that state, they qualify for in-state tuition. So is that then a violation of Federal Law?

It was already shown that Cruz screwed Carson earlier in the campaign in Iowa. Knee-jerk reaction, or simple allegation? Ted Cruz falsely says campaign simply 'forwarded' CNN's report on Ben Carson

You liars aren't going to ever admit the truth? Why? Too afraid?

Cowards.

You liars aren't going to ever admit the truth? Why? Too afraid?

Cowards.
So you haven't the ability to explain what I stated as being wrong? gotit :2up:

Excuse me... When did Donald J. Trump become the end-all-be-all objective and credible news and information source for America? If it tumbles out of Trump's mouth or off his tweeting fingertips, we should all genuflect toward the comb-over and marvel at his genius and integrity? Tell me... is there something we can do to coax you morons out of Trump's ass for a minute to have a rational conversation, or no? :dunno:
Fact. The entire media from the right and the left has been caught lying about Trump. Right now Trump is the most credible source out there. Too many times Trump has made statements that everyone claimed was a lie but turned out to be true. So, I don't believe everything Trump says, but I believe what he says more than I do anyone else.......mainly because nobody else has proved credible. They all seem to be in some mass conspiracy to maintain the status quo.

You cannot be serious
Yup......BTW, it's very difficult for anyone to take a Hillary supporter serious these days.

And yet you are trusting an admitted Hillary supporter as the only credible source...
How about a credible source showing Trump supporting Hillary. SMFH

I guess we could just ask Donald Trump.

Trump in 2008: Hillary Clinton would make a "great" president - CBS News
I guess you don't know what the word "support" means. (I know Hillary and I think she'd make a great president or vice-president.)," Trump wrote. This doesn't amount to support for Hillary. SMFH

It does. You just can't understand it because listening to Trump has rotted your brain.

I guess we could just ask Donald Trump.

Trump in 2008: Hillary Clinton would make a "great" president - CBS News
I guess you don't know what the word "support" means. (I know Hillary and I think she'd make a great president or vice-president.)," Trump wrote. This doesn't amount to support for Hillary. SMFH

It does. You just can't understand it because listening to Trump has rotted your brain.
LMFAO Your hyperbole is astounding.

LMFAO Your hyperbole is astounding.

Don't think that word means what you think it means.
It means exactly what it does.
as·tound·ing
əˈstoundiNG/
adjective
adjective: astounding
surprisingly impressive or notable.

Yes, your hyperbole is astounding.

I don't believe you actually comprehend English. :dunno:

We could use the Urban Dictionary if you choose:
Astounding
adj. To be so utterly immense that one traps just enough intelligence within one's massive bulk that he/she obstinately refuses to believe that he can ever be wrong. The individual in question will often sarcastically remark about the "astounding" nature of others' intellects so as to inflate his own ego. His mouth never stops moving, whether he is talking to attract attention or eating to increase his mass. Urban Dictionary: Astounding

What word would you have used?

oh damn

Cejsj83UMAA3DtV.jpg

Forum List

Back