Liz Warren Has Vested Interest In "Free" College

I am not for free college, people must work and pay for college, the first 2 years maybe, but there should be caps on college books and classes. I believe in helping people via pell grants and student loans should be able to be refinanced.
Ehh.....just take High School to the 14th Grade if you want to make everyone pay for the first two years of college.
We could do that

She was bought and paid handsomely by Harvard. One can only guess how much her campaign receives from those who currently do or would also cash in once the gov't spigot is wide open:

Elizabeth Warren's Salary at Harvard: $429,981

Harvard has so many benefactors, they don’t need the money
If The Left wants Free College, then have The Universities Pay for it then.
Maybe we should run Universities like Monasteries where all The Professors are Monks and take vows of poverty and have $0 Salary and do it "For The Children"
We have free High Schools and still manage to pay teachers

She was bought and paid handsomely by Harvard. One can only guess how much her campaign receives from those who currently do or would also cash in once the gov't spigot is wide open:

Maybe we should run Universities like Monasteries where all The Professors are Monks and take vows of poverty and have $0 Salary and do it "For The Children"
Not private Universities
I don't believe in Welfare for Rich Punks. If Lefty wants Free College Education, Then Lefty should pay for it. In Fact, I think Taxpayers should get a Line Item Veto and only pay for programs they want to voluntarily support.

Then take High School and extend it to Grade 14, and sell that to The Taxpayers if you want to pay for 2 years of college for every lazy assed son of a bitch that don't want to work to pay for their own.

Overpaid Leftist Teachers are only working 8 months a year and get paid like they are working 12 months. Make them work the 4 months teaching College Level Classes for NO ADDITIONAL SALARY.

Also, take Colleges and treat them like Utilities and Force them to go to The Public to raise tuition. Put Salary Caps on College Administrators and Professors.

These SOBs are greedy and Tuition is out of control. They should not be given access to more taxpayer dollars as they are greedy and irresponsible with our money.

Last edited:

Not private Universities
I don't believe in Welfare for Rich Punks. If Lefty wants Free College Education, Then Lefty should pay for it. In Fact, I think Taxpayers should get a Line Item Veto and only pay for programs they want to voluntarily support.
Cool

If the country goes to war, you can zero it out

Dumbass what do you think pays teachers? Hint: Taxes

No shit Sherlock

I never received a tuition bill for High School
Did for College

Not private Universities
Cool

If the country goes to war, you can zero it out
Sounds good to me, but National Defense is a Constitutional Expenditure.

Libtard Studies on how to make Brown Cows Produce Chocolate Milk is NOT.

Lets say your tax bill is $20K. You have to check the boxes until it adds up to $20K

I'm not checking Diapers for Gender Confused LibTards on my Tax Return for instance

The End Result is, most of them will shit their pants, and I am ok with that.

That program fades away, and America is better off.

Last edited:

We are primarily talking about College, not Public Schools. But since you said that, if Leftist want to teach our children Leftist Politics then they should volunteer their time and not get paid.

We are primarily talking about College, not Public Schools. But since you said that, if Leftist want to teach our children Leftist Politics then they should volunteer their time and not get paid.

My point is nothing is ever free. Someone is paying for it. My husband and I paid for our college and will pay for our children's but I'm not paying for anyone else

No shit Sherlock

Did for College
Then hold Freshmen and Sophomore College Level Classes in High School, and force your School District and Taxpayers to vote on Levies to support "FREE COLLEGE" are are you against ACTUAL DEMOCRACY?

Yes, you are, you little commie bastard.

The “free college” hype was around when nObama ran for president. It failed from students adding to their debt. Just another ploy to fool the gullible ones.

See these Leftist Fuckers do not Want You as a Taxpayer and a Local Citizen to get to vote on Tax Levies to support "Free College" in their local School Districts.

They want a Permanent Program in The Fed that forces everyone to pay in to it. Just Another MANDATE to force YOU The TAXPAYER to buy a service YOU ARE NOT USING and DID NOT REQUEST.

What's wrong with asking Taxpayers to vote for school levies to pay for grades 13 and 14 at their local High School?

I am not for free college, people must work and pay for college, the first 2 years maybe, but there should be caps on college books and classes. I believe in helping people via pell grants and student loans should be able to be refinanced.
Ehh.....just take High School to the 14th Grade if you want to make everyone pay for the first two years of college.
We could do that
Cool, then we get to vote on Levies to choose whether or not we want to pay for that in our communities, RIGHT?

No shit Sherlock

Did for College

Cripes you're one stupid dumb fuck. All over the map with your left loon nonsense. A total waste of time and effort.

Be gone

My point is nothing is ever free. Someone is paying for it. My husband and I paid for our college and will pay for our children's but I'm not paying for anyone else

You figured that out for yourself?

So when I drive on a local “free” road, taxpayers actually paid for it
What a concept

That's why you talk to one of these Leftist Scum and ask them if we get to vote on funding Free College like we do School Levies and every single one of them are opposed to that and don't want you to have a choice. Same as they want to deny people School Choice.

Son of a Bitches are completely opposed to choice. That is nothing but one of their defense mechanism to protect their LibTard Golden Calf, and make you pay for it.

No shit Sherlock

Did for College

Cripes you're one stupid dumb fuck. All over the map with your left loon nonsense. A total waste of time and effort.

Be gone

Bad day SmellyIrishAss?

Taxpayers fund things for We the People

Roads, bridges, libraries, parks....
The fact that we are not charged admission makes them “free”

You figured that out for yourself?

So when I drive on a local “free” road, taxpayers actually paid for it
What a concept

So you are cool with allowing The Taxpayer to vote for Road Levies etc., and to Vote Down Free College Levies in their communities?
I bet you are for School Choice too.......

NOT.

No shit Sherlock

Did for College

Be gone

Bad day SmellyIrishAss?

Taxpayers fund things for We the People

Roads, bridges, libraries, parks....
The fact that we are not charged admission makes them “free”
Actually a lot of Libraries, Parks, and Hospitals and Schools were funded By Capitalist Philanthropy.

I think we should be able to fund programs locally through direct taxes and levies.

You don't want an Illegal Alien in your community to get Welfare?

Vote The Levy down then.

Give The People Back The Power.

If LibTards want to pay for LibTard stuff, let them tax themselves and leave me alone.

Forum List

Back