Liz Warren leading charge to forgive student debt, Navient pays $2 billion settlement for giving loans to students who cant pay them back

More bull. It still doesn't cost that much at the community college or the state university that I went to.
Your lucky and it still costs more than it used to and a lot more than it should. Not to mention the books and all the other scams they have. Denmark pays people to go to university and they are killing us in technology jobs etc... All modern countries do and they have great daycare paid parental leave and vacations. Keep voting for the GOP Dupe.

Getting rid of foodstamps and other basic safety nets would be an extremely foolish decision. I don't want a bunch of hungry poor people committing desperate crimes.
That's one of the reasons for the second amendment. Note there is no amendment giving you the right to take other people's food.

Your lucky and it still costs more than it used to and a lot more than it should.
thumbnail.jpg

That's one of the reasons for the second amendment. Note there is no amendment giving you the right to take other people's food.
So we should just shoot the poor people when they get desperate enough? Great.

Shut up, you marxist fuck.
If you borrow money, you pay it back.
not a brainwashed hater dupe at all lol.... Yes everyone's life should be ruined by going to college lol. This is how Reagan got his start -going after tuition at free California universities on colleges. Dumb is much better for the Republicans. Poor America.

Student loan debt forgiveness would be a colossal boon to young people. It would give them a lot more mobility and opportunity. It's what we would do if we actually wanted to compete with China for world dominance in the years to come.

No it wouldn't at all.

Paying back money you borrow is how you build your character. Further, this will destroy their credit rating. Beat one creditor, the rest aren't going to want to loan you anything.

It's really not that simple. We have set up the system to make young people think they'll be losers if they don't go to college. Our society pressures young people into college and then prays on their naivety and ignorance with predatory debt. Then you want to give them the cold shoulder? Talk about ruthless.

We tack trillions onto the debt like it's nothing. Doing that one time for student loan debt would empower countless millions of young people. Conservatives fail to see the benefit in empowering young people. Maybe they just don't care because it's not really going to benefit them personally. I don't know why people call conservatives nationalists. They're really not anything of the sort.

We also have a system that makes young people feel like a loser if they don't have a car and don't buy a house either.

Why doesn't Pocahontas propose paying off people's car notes and mortgages too?

not a brainwashed hater dupe at all lol....
Yes, you apparently are.
Yes everyone's life should be ruined by going to college lol.
Incorrect. Do you believe you shouldn't pay back money you borrow, like an irresponsible deadbeat loser? College is not a requirement to live your life.
This is how Reagan got his start -going after tuition at free California universities on colleges. Dumb is much better for the Republicans. Poor America.
Dumb is thinking you can forgive loans on the taxpayer's dime and you won't create legions of entitled deadbeat losers.
If you borrow money, you pay it back. If you can't, then you suffer the consequences.
Life is full of tough-love lessons.

This callousness is why your ideology will lose in the end.
The spineless pandering and acceptance of criminal behavior is why your ideology has failed throughout human history and will continue to do so.

We also have a system that makes young people feel like a loser if they don't have a car and don't buy a house either.

Why doesn't Pocahontas propose paying off people's car notes and mortgages too?

It's in the best interests of our nation to help our people get educated. People that think like you and Orange are going to cause us to fall behind China. A strict policy of no collectivism ever is not compatible with the future. It's too binary and limiting. That way of thinking will definitely lose.

The spineless pandering and acceptance of criminal behavior is why your ideology has failed throughout human history and will continue to do so.
You know damn well that I have a lot of limits, that I can be reasonable and that I am not the same as the dumbass Democrat partisans on this forum.

My way of thinking is not spineless pandering to criminals.

Last edited:
Gotta go. Keep fighting the good fight, kids.

Oh, and pay back money you borrow. Someone else was kind enough to fund your wants, so don't be a dickbag and expect your neighbors to pay them back.

It's in the best interests of our nation to help our people get educated. People that think like you and Orange are going to cause us to fall behind China. A strict policy of no collectivism ever is not compatible with the future. It's too binary and limiting. That way of thinking will definitely lose.

Are you suggesting that its somehow "not" in the best interests of our nation to have people who have a place to live and a ride to get to the jobs? I'd say those items are actually more important. Why do you want a nation full of homeless pedestrians?

Are you suggesting that its somehow "not" in the best interests of our nation to have people who have a place to live and a ride to get to the jobs? I'd say those items are actually more important. Why do you want a nation full of homeless pedestrians?
Let me know if you decide to be serious.

Forum List

Back