Liz Wheeler Blocked by AOC on Twitter

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Doesnt she know tard judges said she cant do this?

I love how this stuff is coming back on elected tards!

Interesting..

Just today the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed a ruling that elected officials cannot block individuals from their Twitter accounts, thereby setting a precedent that Ocasio-Cortez must follow," he added. "Twitter is a public space, and all should have access to the government officials on it."

This is GREAT!

EVERY TIME, they go after Trump, they lose -- BIGLY!

AOC sued over blocking Twitter users, following appeals court ruling on Trump

AOC, what a total head case. I swear, some of the twerps here must get their talking points off of her!
A lot of things are coming together right now with the left's war on America. SOMETHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN.
I'd like to see AOC drafted into the Army and sent to Afghanistan.

This is GREAT!

AOC, what a total head case. I swear, some of the twerps here must get their talking points off of her!
A lot of things are coming together right now with the left's war on America. SOMETHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN.
Omar too. Of course she fight for the enemy and that would be the end of that.

Screw Twitter....it's ALL these twits do - blocking anyone they don't agree on without having any common sense to have a dialogue. They spend more time having "block" parties than having any decent conversations.
Facebook and Youtube are the same way.

This is GREAT!

I bet she'd pack her Manolos. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back