Lizz Truss Resigns Abruptly As Trickledown Economic Policy Disaster Ruins British Economy

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
LONDON — British Prime Minister Liz Trussannounced Thursday that she would resign after just six weeks in office, following a disastrous and rapidly-reversed economic plan that sent the pound plunging and her Conservative government into chaos.

When a conservative says they are going to cut taxes. That doesn’t mean you.

She has more balls than our Potato. He should take her lead.

That would be great.

One, I would win the bet with my wife and two, the fun watching you all have your heads explode with Harris as POTUS would be well worth the cost of admission!

IMG_20221020_150303_252.1666271011.jpg

LONDON — British Prime Minister Liz Trussannounced Thursday that she would resign after just six weeks in office, following a disastrous and rapidly-reversed economic plan that sent the pound plunging and her Conservative government into chaos.

She didn't resign, more than she was ousted.

She was booted out of the conservative party for proposing far rightwing extremist fiscal policies...in 44 days!

A disastrous record no doubt.

The worst thing any nation could do is to follow her lead.

I think this is fault of another Liz. #2 . It was the touch of death that put a curse on this Liz

631b1c6f0a329a0011e399bb

Last edited:
The UK is in serious trouble as it faces many challenges in its future.
The population voted in favor of Brexit and the axe fell during the pandemic quarantines. People(laborers) got deported and logistics went into the dumpster.

On top of this, the UK has enjoyed trading supremecy because of her Ports and which was a huge section of the UK economy (with joining the EU this was an opportunity, but not much of one)....but with Brexit the sheer volume of new trade agreements needed was staggering and many never came to fruition. The ones that did come to fruition were poorly crafted. Everything from fishing to farming is tightly controlled in the UK. Well supposedly. What did come about was that foreign fishing fleets enjoyed more freedoms than domestic fishing. Where fishing is not extremely important it is demonstrative of the agreements put into place. The pipeline from Russia to UK currently sits unused and unusable. They were warned that Nordstrom 2 was a bad decision...but oh well, advice freely given is often discounted to irrelevance.

There's a huge mess of an economy and their "cradle to grave" social welfare programs that is horribly expensive...especially with the latest generation of entitled snobs using every service imaginable and contributing nothing.

She was booted out of the conservative party for proposing far rightwing extremist fiscal policies...in 44 days!

The Labour Party has called for a general election, which they would win in a landslide. The Conservatives are desperately scrambling, trying to find a replacement.

That would be great.

One, I would win the bet with my wife and two, the fun watching you all have your heads explode with Harris as POTUS would be well worth the cost of admission!

I actually want it. Not even joking. It would be entertaining.

Seriously. Harris could be the first female and minority POTUS.

Lets do this!

She isn’t a conservative. She’s a globalist pig that supports endless money to the corrupt Ukrainian government.

So now fiscal policies are “far right extremism”?

Good grief you people are dumb.

It would be entertaining. She is so incompetent and dumb. She can barely speak 5 words before her uncontrollable cackle comes out like a bad case of Tourette’s Syndrome.

I want her to be the biggest failed UPWARD WHORE in American history.

I want her to be the legacy of the left.

Fuck powerful men until you are at the top!

Forum List

Back