Lizz Truss Resigns Abruptly As Trickledown Economic Policy Disaster Ruins British Economy

Oh really?

I thought the Chinese were running him.
So you thought he was going to China. There is a possibility he might decide to go for PM. He did last time but didn't get further than the first round and he has done once before as well. This time people think he has been quite impressive so he may have a go again or just stick with Chancellor.

Britain's "conservatives" are as far left as you are, moonbat.
No they are not. Nor is British Labour. Most Tories are Centre Right but do like to think they are fair. Then they have the far right which elected Boris and Liz but the UK is as right wing as yourselves now. It used to be a bit left wing especially Labour but Tony Blair destroyed it and in the past couple of years, Starmer has thrown most left wingers out of the party. Not many people like Starmer but they will vote for him rather than the Tories who are all crying thinking they will loose their jobs at the next election.,,....your democrat party I am told gave up being a left wing and became pretty like the Republicans I am guessing around Regan's time. Blair started Labour doing that and Starmer is finishing it. I accept that the Republicans have gone a fair bit further to the right since then.

No they are not. Nor is British Labour. Most Tories are Centre Right but do like to think they are fair. Then they have the far right which elected Boris and Liz but the UK is as right wing as yourselves now. It used to be a bit left wing especially Labour but Tony Blair destroyed it and in the past couple of years, Starmer has thrown most left wingers out of the party. Not many people like Starmer but they will vote for him rather than the Tories who are all crying thinking they will loose their jobs at the next election.,,....your democrat party I am told gave up being a left wing and became pretty like the Republicans I am guessing around Regan's time. Blair started Labour doing that and Starmer is finishing it. I accept that the Republicans have gone a fair bit further to the right since then.
And this is putting it nicely. Pretty much flowers in Republican's caps.

The nice thing about British government is that the Prime Minister will resign if his or her approval is low unlike our government where senile Biden is untouchable until the 2024 election.

This is interesting… conservative PM hyped up tax cuts and investments during her campaign and then tried to initiate them and sent the market into turmoil. She lost all credibility and resigned after only 6 weeks.

I guess campaign rhetoric and blind ideology isn’t always a formula for success.

Thoughts?

This is interesting… conservative PM hyped up tax cuts and investments during her campaign and then tried to initiate them and sent the market into turmoil. She lost all credibility and resigned after only 6 weeks.

I guess campaign rhetoric and blind ideology isn’t always a formula for success.

Thoughts?

One of my brothers lives there and I've been giving him shit. :laugh:

Pretty embarrassing for the party. They need to pick someone who can change a lot of minds.

The banks control UK. They refused to go along with her plan…so she bailed.

The world is run by:

BANKS
PHARMA
TECH
MEDIA
MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

We are cannon fodder. At least I know this and try to push back…the cult are sheep to slaughter. Just dumb fucks.

Forum List

Back