Lizzo Shows Off Weight Loss

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Good for her. I truly hope she's successful at this. Aside from how unattractive it is, obesity is the cause of most health care related problems in the US and it doesn't get nearly enough focus due to political correctness. As far as the article title goes, maybe social media did bully her into it, but bullying isn't always a bad thing. It does serve its purpose in some scenarios.

She was quite a whale who dressed like a hooker with "tiny" lingerie. She better hire a plastic surgeon, all that mountain of fat is going to hang off her.

I honestly found her to be quite nauseating to look at, a very obese woman wearing tiny lingerie and showing off the mountain of fat to the public. To get that big, she has an eating problem and when she addresses that, it will take a lot of work out and get down to her goal weight.

She really did get a lot of that fat off of her body. She still has a ways to go, but it's a good start.

At first she was teaching kids that fat is good, and more and more fat is better.

It is interesting that many obese people refuse to consider weight loss medications like Ozempic. Some I know prefer to keep overeating comfort food.

Good for her. I truly hope she's successful at this. Aside from how unattractive it is, obesity is the cause of most health care related problems in the US and it doesn't get nearly enough focus due to political correctness. As far as the article title goes, maybe social media did bully her into it, but bullying isn't always a bad thing. It does serve its purpose in some scenarios.

I posted a year ago that Lizzo was endangering her health. Good for her, I hope she keeps at it.

It is interesting that many obese people refuse to consider weight loss medications like Ozempic. Some I know prefer to keep overeating comfort food.
Ozempic is causing organ damage. People trying to find an easy way to get skinny, .....

Forum List

Back