Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Civilian refugees don't have a military.
You see two Gazans in civilian clothes.

One is Hamas.

Which one is it?

Conducting warfare without wearing distinct uniforms is also a violation of international law. More Hamas war crimes.

You just make sure you don't criticize them, though. You won't get to Paradise.

The history is not very pretty

Following the arab-Israel war in 1948 it was occupied by palestanian refugees and ruled by Egypt

Until the 1967 war when the arabs lost control to Israel

Which it remains to tis day

An unhappy place filled with unhappy people
Remember, kids, Israel is the only country in the world not allowed to keep land gained by war. Especially wars they didn't start.

Hmmm...it's almost like the people screeching FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA want something to happen to the Israelis...

What could that be, I wonder?

You have never been to Egypt, Kuwait or Iran. I understand why you defend the Zionists and trash the Arabs.... and Christianty. What's that you say about "jelly beans"? Justifications for land theft and killing the resistance no longer work. Your religion and ethnicity is not a valid reason for what the Israelis have done .
You seem to think it excuses radical Islamic terrorists.

Would you like the opportunity to explain the glaring dichotomy?

Using your own people as human shields is just sub-human. It means you have such disregard for human. What is more disturbing are people that support or deny this tactic is being used AND holds the opposition side accountable for these lives.

Hamas leader said civilian death toll could benefit militant group in Gaza war, WSJ reports

Hamas tells Gaza residents to stay put as Israel ground offensive looms

Hamas doesn't give a shit about Gazans except as bodies with which to manipulate gullible, Jew-hating Westerners.

This discussion is not about me. Its about bombing schools and hospitals.

Hamas has extensive tunnels throughout Gaza, they don't need to put assets under schools or hospitals.

The alternative to bombing schools and hospitals is urban warfare. A better option.
Hamas WANTS dead Gazans. This is undeniable.

The answer is "NO". I don't care if the enemy had their headquarters there. The answer is still "NO".

US-made munitions used in Israeli strike on Gaza school that killed 22, experts say​

Oh good. All those intent on doing the worst evil can then do their worst evil, commit the worst atrocities, by making their military bases of operation in schools or hospitals. Which Hamas often does.

No teevee news dummy. It’s all propaganda designed to support the criminal state and oligarchy. Get your shit together!

Fox lies to you and you believe the lies, which why you’re a racist dumb fucker.
Says the guy who hates Jews.

Oh, but it's different...somehow...it just is! when you do it, right?

Remember, kids, Israel is the only country in the world not allowed to keep land gained by war. Especially wars they didn't start.

Hmmm...it's almost like the people screeching FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA want something to happen to the Israelis...

What could that be, I wonder?
I dont think most Israeli’s want to keep all the land

The cost is too high and anyway doomed to failure

But they have a tiger by the tail and cant let go

At this time a two - state solution is impossible because of the arab militants who still plan to drive Jews into the sea

Honestly, there will never be peace in the Holy Land till Jesus returns

Civilian refugees don't have a military
arab muslims are special. They don't need a military. They can murder, rape and pillage OUT OF UNIFORM and no one can
be blamed. They can even drive airplanes into buildings and handle missile launchers and bombs.....and no one can be blamed because they operate only in their own names and in the name of allah. Ask Marwan

Last edited:
Actually, there's evidence it was a false flag.

This video just scratches the surface, there's actually more signs that point to it being a false flag that he doesn't even bring up here, but just for starters:

Yeah it was very likely a false flag. Anyone who has informed themselves on Gaza knows it is and has been the most surveilled area in the world. Israel knows everything that is happening there as it happens.
Who benefited from the attack? Bibi certainly benefited.
We know the Hannibal Directive was implemented and that many Israelis were killed by the IDF that day. We know the IDF was inconceivably slow in responding to the attack. We know the Israeli government and many western government controlled media outlets lied about Hamas atrocities committed that day.

I dont think most Israeli’s want to keep all the land

The cost is too high and anyway doomed to failure

But they have a tiger by the tail and cant let go

At this time a two - state solution is impossible because of the arab militants who still plan to drive Jews into the sea

Honestly, there will never be peace in the Holy Land till Jesus returns
I believe you're right.

Oh good. All those intent on doing the worst evil can then do their worst evil, commit the worst atrocities, by making their military bases of operation in schools or hospitals. Which Hamas often does.
read post 164. bombs are the worst option.

You seem to think it excuses radical Islamic terrorists.

Would you like the opportunity to explain the glaring dichotomy?
It really pisses you off that Hamas killed a few hundred Israelis on 10/7, but somehow tens of thousands of innocent defenseless women and children killed by Israel since means nothing you.

You are a sick fuck! Wake up!

Except that the atrocities committed by your beloved Israel far exceed anything Hamas has done. You know this, but it doesn’t change your opinion. Because being a racist full of hate for Palestinians, allows you to ignore a genocide.

Sad. Very sad.

Yeah it was very likely a false flag. Anyone who has informed themselves on Gaza knows it is and has been the most surveilled area in the world. Israel knows everything that is happening there as it happens.
Who benefited from the attack? Bibi certainly benefited.
We know the Hannibal Directive was implemented and that many Israelis were killed by the IDF that day. We know the IDF was inconceivably slow in responding to the attack. We know the Israeli government and many western government controlled media outlets lied about Hamas atrocities committed that day.
so true----it's magic----directly out of the talmud ----along with the recipe for transforming twinkies to gold. Ask
buttercup

read post 164. bombs are the worst option.
You use whatever you need to use to take out an enemy that is sworn, pledged, and determined to wipe you out as a people, i.e. genocide. Until the free world stops attacking Israel for fighting back and instead properly condemns and punishes Hamas for using hospitals and schools as military bases, I won't say Israel should not use whatever they have to use to eliminate a deadly, unethical, murderous enemy.

I am confident that the IDF has done as much as it reasonably can to avoid civilian casualties, and I will not second guess them on what they must do to protect Israelis. The world needs to unify to condemn Hamas and all its tactics and work together to deny Hamas funds to conduct war as much as possible.

You use whatever you need to use to take out an enemy that is sworn, pledged, and determined to wipe you out as a people, i.e. genocide. Until the free world stops attacking Israel for fighting back and instead properly condemns and punishes Hamas for using hospitals and schools as military bases, I won't say Israel should not use whatever they have to use to eliminate a deadly, unethical, murderous enemy.

I am confident that the IDF has done as much as it reasonably can to avoid civilian casualties, and I will not second guess them on what they must do to protect Israelis. The world needs to unify to condemn Hamas and all its tactics and work together to deny Hamas funds to conduct war as much as possible.
Huh? who are you calling
deadly, unethical, murderous ?
for an enlightened perspective on ETHICS---read the koran. The muzzies went BY THE BOOK on Oct 7

Forum List

Back