Lloyd Austin is a disgrace to America…

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
To begin with his appointment was a violation of our long standing tradition of civilian control of the military.

The worst thing about him is that he has focused on racial politics instead of doing his best as secretary of defense to defend America.

To begin with his appointment was a violation of our long standing tradition of civilian control of the military.

The worst thing about him is that he has focused on racial politics instead of doing his best as secretary of defense to defend America.

Defend America from what?

Lloyd Austin - Wikipedia

Lloyd James Austin III (born August 8, 1953) is an American retired United States Army four-star general serving as the 28th United States secretary of defense since January 22, 2021. He is the first African American to serve as the United States secretary of defense. Austin previously served as the 12th commander of United States Central Command (CENTCOM) from 2013 to 2016. Austin was the 33rd vice chief of staff of the Army fr…

Austin was born on August 8, 1953, in Mobile, Alabama; he was raised in Thomasville, Georgia. He graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1975, where he was commander of G-1 (G Company, 1st Regiment). He later earned a Master of Arts degree in counselor education from Auburn University's College of Education in 1986, and a Master of Business Adm…

Defend America from what?

Lloyd Austin - Wikipedia

Lloyd James Austin III (born August 8, 1953) is an American retired United States Army four-star general serving as the 28th United States secretary of defense since January 22, 2021. He is the first African American to serve as the United States secretary of defense. Austin previously served as the 12th commander of United States Central Command (CENTCOM) from 2013 to 2016. Austin was the 33rd vice chief of staff of the Army fr…

Austin was born on August 8, 1953, in Mobile, Alabama; he was raised in Thomasville, Georgia. He graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1975, where he was commander of G-1 (G Company, 1st Regiment). He later earned a Master of Arts degree in counselor education from Auburn University's College of Education in 1986, and a Master of Business Adm…

And for all of that education he wasn't able to get all of the US citizens out.

TOTAL, ABJECT, FAILURE!

TOTAL, ABJECT, FAILURE!

Oh stop with your silly lies. There are less than 200 Americans left in Afghanistan and they aren't sure they want to leave. Are you upset because he is a BLACK 4 star general?

Oh stop with your silly lies. There are less than 200 Americans left in Afghanistan and they aren't sure they want to leave. Are you upset because he is a BLACK 4 star general?

Aren't you happy you aren't one of them.

And the number is far higher than that.

I don't give a shit what color he is. I care about the piss poor job he has done.

yeah that’s it not that he helped surrender to terrorist and abandoned americans and our allies to the Taliban

geez

yeah that’s it not that he helped surrender to terrorist and abandoned americans and our allies to the Taliban

geez
He shut down the embassy in kabul though the taliban had offered to let them keep open....which was a big mistake because in such a time of chaos it could have been of great help to stranded Americans.

He is absolutely worthless...in way over his head but oh he has the right skin color.

I said from the beginning they would not be able to get everyone out and then they would claim oh but they did not want to leave.

You cannot believe anything that comes from this biden regime.

TOTAL, ABJECT, FAILURE!
most of his courses were probably of a 'basket weaving' nature if you git mah drift? The same type of courses designed for football players so they can stay in college and play football.

blacks have an average i.q. of 85 so when you see one of them so over-promoted you know they do not deserve to be where they are.

In some areas political appointees do not make much of a difference but to put a low i.q. affirmative action product into the office of secretary of defense that is a major,major blunder.

They're calling him Kamala with a cock

Now that we know more about them, you can kind of see the dumb in both of them -
860x394.jpg

I said from the beginning they would not be able to get everyone out and then they would claim oh but they did not want to leave.

You cannot believe anything that comes from this biden regime.

I saw an interview on tv about 4-5 days ago by one of the Afghan Americans who don't want to leave. They said they had no problems with the Taliban. So who knows? I had the impression they were in social work..

If they change their minds and want to leave Biden will get them out.

geez

Stop with your silly lies. They didn't surrender to terrorists and they have airlifted everyone out who wants to go.

What do these lies do for you? Is it just your way to attack Biden and defend Trump?

Idiots usually surround themselves with other idiots

My middle granddaughter just rejected West Point. The offer was thrilling but she has several other full scholarships to Fordham, UGA and College of Charleston.. Even so, what an honor.

Stop with your silly lies. They didn't surrender to terrorists and they have airlifted everyone out who wants to go.

What do these lies do for you? Is it just your way to attack Biden and defend Trump?
Defend Trump from what?

What lies? Of course they surrendered....hahah airlifted everyone that wants to go? who told you that?

hahah Xiden even left his own former aid behind who was begging for help: WSJ News Exclusive | Afghan Interpreter Who Helped Rescue Biden in 2008 Left Behind After U.S. Exit

Mohammed, stranded in Afghanistan and hiding from the Taliban, makes a White House appeal: ‘Don’t forget me here’​

Forum List

Back