LMAO....the 97% claim was taken from ONE study!!!

Hey JC.....did you know this 97% crap came from this one study??!! All these years........I never knew.:ack-1: Its just more fodder.........these people are total phonies who spin garbage at any opportunity and without a second thought:coffee:.

Well, what I have noticed Staph, is that you are one ignorant wingnut. No, the 97% is not just from one study. Scientists are not as fucking stupid as the majority of people on this board. So, most of them accept the overwhelming evidence that we are shitting in the living room of our home. In the meantime, our 'Conservatives' are singing praises to the new smell in the house.

Yeah Ray.....but the fact of the matter is, this alarmist view is held by a clear minority. I think its reasonable for people who really believe in these models be 100% funding anything and everything green. That's fair. Go.........go..........go.....Im all for it. But dont make me have to pay double for my electricity, thanks...........but no thanks!!! Pushing a minority view and forcing a majority to accept the economic consequences of that view sure smells a lot like fascism to me.

There have been lots of polls. The reality is that about 80% of climate related scientists agree with the IPCC position. As you get farther from climate related fields the percentage drops. And of course there are varying shades of gray through out.

von Storch's latest survey doesn't have any where near 97% agreement even though it was done with climate scientists and almost half had been personally involved with preparing IPCC reports.

There have been lots of polls. The reality is that about 80% of climate related scientists agree with the IPCC position. As you get farther from climate related fields the percentage drops. And of course there are varying shades of gray through out.

von Storch's latest survey doesn't have any where near 97% agreement even though it was done with climate scientists and almost half had been personally involved with preparing IPCC reports.
I think the number is actually much lower Ian, down around 35% as much of the IPCC's position is not defensible.

And look what Dr Judith Curry says abut "the greenhouse effect"!!!

"Yet in contemporary research on matters to do with climate change, and despite enormous expenditure, not one serious attempt has been made to check the veracity of the numerous assumptions involved in greenhouse theory by actual experimentation. The one modern, definitive experiment, the search for the signature of the green house effect has failed totally."

Hmmm..........doesn't quite conform with the BS links and statements endorsed by several of the alarmist talking heads in this forum!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Pseudo-science touted as real science is ghey:gay:

Science without method Climate Etc.

PS....lets remember.....Dr Judith Curry was the darling of every AGW nutter in here until she went against the alarmist view.......then they all discarded her and call her a fake now!!

Forum List

Back