LMAO!! The globe has been "COOLING" since the 1930's!!!

OK.....I'm laughing. Turns out, they indeed have been rigging the data and the world has been cooling since the 1930's........top story on DRUDGE right now!!!

The scandal of fiddled global warming data - Telegraph

This is a direct kick to the nutsacks of the AGW religion!!! Skeptics.....including tens of thousands of scientists.......have been saying these people are screwing with the data forever. And the have!!!:D:D

This is great stuff.......:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:

Turns out
1, no fiddling the source is a liar who is too stupid to know
2, the data is for the US not the globe.

From your own link:

The US has actually been cooling since the Thirties

LOL......what a surprise.:D:D In the face of facts, the lefty calls the messenger a liar. The far left........they are consistent!!:2up:

s0n.....youve been pwned here!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu: The data is fake!! And dang......global warming sure is taking a long, long, long time to get to the USA!!!!:gay::up:

Last edited:
Where are the usual suspects? They'll be here smearing whoever dared to blaspheme the Cooked Books.

Whoever, is some random cheetos eating blogger. Let's just say I'm not as impressed as many here...but then again many people believe what they want to believe.

Personally, I'd LOVE to believe it is all just one hoax. That the cheetos blogger and the 2% of scientists are right as opposed to the other 98% of scientists. But I sincerely doubt it. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Where are the usual suspects? They'll be here smearing whoever dared to blaspheme the Cooked Books.

Whoever, is some random cheetos eating blogger. Let's just say I'm not as impressed as many here...but then again many people believe what they want to believe.

Personally, I'd LOVE to believe it is all just one hoax. That the cheetos blogger and the 2% of scientists are right as opposed to the other 98% of scientists. But I sincerely doubt it. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

That alleged large percentage is a scam, too. Many are just subsidized with grant money for the purpose of supporting a hypothesis and not for conducting science.

OK.....I'm laughing. Turns out, they indeed have been rigging the data and the world has been cooling since the 1930's........top story on DRUDGE right now!!!

The scandal of fiddled global warming data - Telegraph

This is a direct kick to the nutsacks of the AGW religion!!! Skeptics.....including tens of thousands of scientists.......have been saying these people are screwing with the data forever. And the have!!!:D:D

This is great stuff.......:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:

Turns out

From your own link:

LOL......what a surprise.:D:D In the face of facts, the lefty calls the messenger a liar. The far left........they are consistent!!:2up:

s0n.....youve been pwned here!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu: The data is fake!! And dang......global warming sure is taking a long, long, long time to get to the USA!!!!:gay::up:
Well, anyone who claims that the temperature of the US determines the temperature of the entire globe has to be a liar because no one, not even you, is that stupid! The US is 2% of the globe!!!!!

So it's up to 98% now? Where did you get that figure? Or do numbers even matter?

Dang, these deniers are dumb.

Global Analysis - May 2014 | State of the Climate | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

May 2014 was the hottest May in the historical record. That's what these kooks are calling "cooling", the highest temps ever seen. Like I said, one serious bunch of morons.

And the response of the kooks? Declare all the data has to be a liberal conspiracy. After all, their liars' cult told them it was, and none of the kooks would dare think independently. That would get them instantly ejected from the cult.

Last edited:
A hoax that is rapidly eroding. History will laugh at the idiots who believed in this crap. :lol:

Spot on......history will view this as a fad.:fu:

Have to laugh too.....the neighbors behind me just had a gigantic solar roof put in this past weekend at a cost of close to 60K. Big time lefty k00ks immersed in the matrix. Almost pissed my pants thinking of them this am........:D

At $60k they got had.

On eBay 10kw worth of solar panels sell for $6,300

That would pay off in 5 years. Of course there would be some DIY installation involved.

Back in the 1970s, the MSM actually reported accurately on Global Cooling and the abuses of power of the Executive Branch...

Just sayin'.

Turns out

From your own link:

Well, anyone who claims that the temperature of the US determines the temperature of the entire globe has to be a liar because no one, not even you, is that stupid! The US is 2% of the globe!!!!!
Nobody said that, dumbass.

But now you're on record as not having any problem with your high priests cooking the books.

Dang, these deniers are dumb.

Global Analysis - May 2014 | State of the Climate | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

May 2014 was the hottest May in the historical record. That's what these kooks are calling "cooling", the highest temps ever seen. Like I said, one serious bunch of morons.

And the response of the kooks? Declare all the data has to be a liberal conspiracy. After all, their liars' cult told them it was, and none of the kooks would dare think independently. That would get them instantly ejected from the cult.
Excellent strategy. To refute charges of fabricated data, trot out more fabricated data.

Hey, I found where you got the idea!

Brilliant-Ideas-I-Had-While-Stoned-Notebook.jpg

How 'bout we all just respect the Earth and do our best to treat it well, regardless of what the weather is.

How 'bout we all just respect the Earth and do our best to treat it well, regardless of what the weather is.
We in the US have done a pretty good job of it. We've cleaned up our act considerably and we've done it with technology. A lot of chemicals and products once commonly used have been replaced by better alternatives as we gained the ability to do so. I don't know of anyone against that.

We can lead by example and encourage others but we can't help anyone if we bankrupt ourselves chasing a rainbow.

We in the US have done a pretty good job of it. We've cleaned up our act considerably and we've done it with technology. A lot of chemicals and products once commonly used have been replaced by better alternatives as we gained the ability to do so. I don't know of anyone against that.

We can lead by example and encourage others but we can't help anyone if we bankrupt ourselves chasing a rainbow.

Indeed. What the cult refuses to acknowledge is the US has exceeded the Kyoto protocols...WITHOUT signing on to it.

Forum List

Back