Lmao the Senate overides Obamas veto

This is one of the few times I have to agree with O'Bama. This is a bad, stupid, thoughtless law. It will subject U.S. citizens, companies, and the U.S. government itself to countless future lawsuits for actions they have taken overseas. Just as important, the DISCOVERY process in those lawsuits will compel the U.S. defendants (including the Government) to produce mountains of documents and records that should never see the light of day, and will tie up resources for decades.

Furthermore, the victims of "9/11" have already received their personal life insurance payouts, their employment-related life insurance payouts, and millions of dollars (EACH ONE OF THEM!) of borrowed money from the U.S. government.

That's more than enough. People die. Live with it. Move on.
The issue is whether it makes US amenable to suit. Anywhere we haven't been granted immunity by the foreign country or don't have a UN resolution. Politically it's an easy yea vote, but it may be a really stupid/bad law.

If Trump said beat your wives and I'll win the hospitals would be overwhelmed.
No matter what anyone says, you'll still be a retard.
I might be a lot of things, I'm also winning. I'll go with that.
What do you think you are winning? The retard of the month trophy?
I'm winning the country and the future. Women fight alongside men, gays get married, people leaving organized religion in droves. You name it and I'm on the winning side. The same couldn't be said for you, day after day you lose in the courts and in the courts of public opinion. And drones like you, dying off and being replaced by people much better than you.

Last edited:
I'm winning the country and the future. Women fight alongside men, gays get married, people leave organized religion in droves. You name it and I'm on the winning side. The same couldn't be said for you, day after day you lose in the courts and in the courts of public opinion. And drones like you, dying off and being replaced by people much better than you.
Oh I see. You a hateful smug little fuck. No, you win nothing like that, you only fool yourself. You can take credit for all the leftists gains but it just makes you the forum jester.

The nation is turning to shit the further left we go. Jobs, the economy, freedoms, on and on. You have pride in left wing victories like little baby Johnny is proud of the feces smear on the wall he calls art. And I'll outlive a stupid arrogant fuck like you like I have many others. You'll mouth off to the wrong guy or suck some aids encrusted dick and off you go into a better place. For us.

What's up with this bill popping up 15 years after 911?

that's ^^^ like asking why the 19th Amendment to the US constitution came about in 1920------144 years AFTER the Declaration of Independence was signed

You saying the GOP in control after 911 put a stop to any such legislation?

You'd have to back that up. My understanding is that it was always blocked. What are you basing the claim they stopped it after 9/11 based on?

You would think that the fever for this would be at its height right after 911.

You would. Now answer the question:

"You'd have to back that up. My understanding is that it was always blocked. What are you basing the claim they stopped it after 9/11 based on?"

I was responding to the example of the time lag of the 19th.

I opened with the question on why so long . I didn't profess to say I knew why .

I'm winning the country and the future. Women fight alongside men, gays get married, people leave organized religion in droves. You name it and I'm on the winning side. The same couldn't be said for you, day after day you lose in the courts and in the courts of public opinion. And drones like you, dying off and being replaced by people much better than you.
Oh I see. You a hateful smug little fuck. No, you win nothing like that, you only fool yourself. You can take credit for all the leftists gains but it just makes you the forum jester.

The nation is turning to shit the further left we go. Jobs, the economy, freedoms, on and on. You have pride in left wing victories like little baby Johnny is proud of the feces smear on the wall he calls art. And I'll outlive a stupid arrogant fuck like you like I have many others. You'll mouth off to the wrong guy or suck some aids encrusted dick and off you go into a better place. For us.
You need to tuck your tail between you legs and slink away, because Frank is kicking your ass.

I've been under a rock so please help me understand, the Saudi were responsible for the attacks ? Then why are we blabbing about law suits,if they attacked us then shouldn't we attack them. And keep the oil.
Maybe I just don't understand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm winning the country and the future. Women fight alongside men, gays get married, people leaving organized religion in droves. You name it and I'm on the winning side. The same couldn't be said for you, day after day you lose in the courts and in the courts of public opinion. And drones like you, dying off and being replaced by people much better than you.

Yes we know Lucifer you are down right giddy of the moral decay of society today.

Yes we know Lucifer you are down right giddy of the moral decay of society today.
Moral decay? This is 2016 not 1816. For you gays being equal is decay. For me the Constitution just started living up to what it said. One of us has a future here but it ain't you.

It offends me to my core? You had a tear in your eye when you said that, didn't you? Hanky?

Why would anyone need validation by government of their relationship, gay or straight? I sure never stayed with my wife for 28 years because I had a piece of paper from the government
They don't need validation they need legal protections. And a marriage license is a marriage contract.

And can you try even one response without emotions? I bet not.

Calm down there guy, it's just an internet discussion. Maybe you should go play with your dolls for a while until you can calm down. Ask your mommy for some milk and cookies, that could help.

What's your obsession with emotions there, ballerina? You get along great with the guys in locker rooms talking about all your girl emotional shit, don't you?

And what do gays need protection from that straights don't need protection from?
Yet another case in point. I am completely calm, no rational adult would think that I wasn't, yet you are jumping all over the place being childish.

And the protections are for the married couple, like the fact that they cannot be compelled to testify against each other. It doesn't "validate" their relationship it instead protects them from the state intruding where it doesn't belong, in the marriage bed. It's the same as attorney-client, doctor-patient, and minister-parishioner protections. Those don't validate the relationship, they protect it.

You're the one talking about emotions in every post then say I'm being childish. Buy a mirror. It's frankly tired at this, gay boy. Drop the emotions crap. It's hilarious that you see my point and yet you miss my point.

So all you can think of is testifying against each other? Why is government marriage required for that?

You're saying it's this big thing, we need government marriage. Yet you came up with one thing that applies to what, a hundredth of a percent of couples and could be done without government marriage. Just say couples can't be forced to testify against each other. Problem solved. Now let's be done with it.
Your posts are simply too emotional and therefore too childish, to really deal with.

And we say that couples cannot be forced to testify against each other, if they are married that is. Just another benefit of the law because one is married. It would be difficult to enforce without the marriage license.

OMG, and the tears start flowing again. Maybe you should take a nap, dear. You have no control over your emotions at all. Try breathing into a paper bag

He thinks hemorrhaging jobs overseas, a economy on life support, 20 trillion in debt, 100 plus trillion in unfunded liabilities, unemployment sky high and the middle class shrinking while the rich get richer is winning. I don't think that one will die of old age.

I've been under a rock so please help me understand, the Saudi were responsible for the attacks ? Then why are we blabbing about law suits,if they attacked us then shouldn't we attack them. And keep the oil.
Maybe I just don't understand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Their government didn't attack us. Members of it might have turned a blind eye, might even have helped a bit. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and we are not all that friendly actually. They are one of our devils and we are one of theirs.

Moral decay? This is 2016 not 1816. For you gays being equal is decay. For me the Constitution just started living up to what it said. One of us has a future here but it ain't you.
It ain't you. Homosexuals were treated the same. If you are implying marriage that should be a state issue so no, the Constitution was misused, not used. If you can't marry your brother then even a dumbfuck like yourself has to recognize we still "discriminate".

Thank god I only have 20~ 30 years to live, you dumb fucks are going to totally turn the U.S. unto the shit hole of Detroit today.

They don't need validation they need legal protections. And a marriage license is a marriage contract.

And can you try even one response without emotions? I bet not.

Calm down there guy, it's just an internet discussion. Maybe you should go play with your dolls for a while until you can calm down. Ask your mommy for some milk and cookies, that could help.

What's your obsession with emotions there, ballerina? You get along great with the guys in locker rooms talking about all your girl emotional shit, don't you?

And what do gays need protection from that straights don't need protection from?
Yet another case in point. I am completely calm, no rational adult would think that I wasn't, yet you are jumping all over the place being childish.

And the protections are for the married couple, like the fact that they cannot be compelled to testify against each other. It doesn't "validate" their relationship it instead protects them from the state intruding where it doesn't belong, in the marriage bed. It's the same as attorney-client, doctor-patient, and minister-parishioner protections. Those don't validate the relationship, they protect it.

You're the one talking about emotions in every post then say I'm being childish. Buy a mirror. It's frankly tired at this, gay boy. Drop the emotions crap. It's hilarious that you see my point and yet you miss my point.

So all you can think of is testifying against each other? Why is government marriage required for that?

You're saying it's this big thing, we need government marriage. Yet you came up with one thing that applies to what, a hundredth of a percent of couples and could be done without government marriage. Just say couples can't be forced to testify against each other. Problem solved. Now let's be done with it.
Your posts are simply too emotional and therefore too childish, to really deal with.

And we say that couples cannot be forced to testify against each other, if they are married that is. Just another benefit of the law because one is married. It would be difficult to enforce without the marriage license.

OMG, and the tears start flowing again. Maybe you should take a nap, dear. You have no control over your emotions at all. Try breathing into a paper bag
My posts don't contain much emotion and that one contained none at all. Can you not see that you are acting like a child? That's probably a moot point as very few children can. Never mind.

Thank god I only have 20~ 30 years to live, you dumb fucks are going to totally turn the U.S. unto the shit hole of Detroit today.
The beauty of it is the further left we go the more money and care we will receive while Mr. Winning pays for it.

that's ^^^ like asking why the 19th Amendment to the US constitution came about in 1920------144 years AFTER the Declaration of Independence was signed

You saying the GOP in control after 911 put a stop to any such legislation?

You'd have to back that up. My understanding is that it was always blocked. What are you basing the claim they stopped it after 9/11 based on?

You would think that the fever for this would be at its height right after 911.

You would. Now answer the question:

"You'd have to back that up. My understanding is that it was always blocked. What are you basing the claim they stopped it after 9/11 based on?"

I was responding to the example of the time lag of the 19th.

I opened with the question on why so long . I didn't profess to say I knew why .

You said Republicans blocked it after 9/11. So you made that up, got it

Forum List

Back