Local Country Store Pulling Products Promoting the NFL

No doubt, good cons will stop watching football. :lmao:

LOL! right? Who believes this shit? If dogfighting, spousal abuse, rape, covering up CTE, and murder weren't enough to sway these people to boycott the NFL, kneeling sure as shit isn't going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

This is just about a handful of white people upset that black people are using their platform to initiate a discussion about institutional racism. Because these white people either deny it exists, or feel victimized by pointing it out...which is weird because the only way you'd feel victimized by these people kneeling is if you had a personal stake in preserving institutional racism.

No doubt, good cons will stop watching football. :lmao:

LOL! right? Who believes this shit? If dogfighting, spousal abuse, rape, covering up CTE, and murder weren't enough to sway these people to boycott the NFL, kneeling sure as shit isn't going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

This is just about a handful of white people upset that black people are using their platform to initiate a discussion about institutional racism. Because these white people either deny it exists, or feel victimized by pointing it out...which is weird because the only way you'd feel victimized by these people kneeling is if you had a personal stake in preserving institutional racism.
NFL ratings are down again this season. Is it time to panic yet?

Hilarious you think taking action is doing nothing but collect huge paychecks.

We can't do anything until we all accept that the problem exists. You seem determined to deny that there is institutional racism and that it's a legitimate grievance. Society needs us all working together, and you seem dead-set against that by living in denial and having an unearned sense of entitlement.

Local country store. Where? Greenbow Alabama? Is Forest going to go running by? Is that Jen-nay?
ALERT: Local Country Store Decides it Needs to Make Less Money as a Middle Finger to Black People! ALERT! :laugh:
Very much the contrary, patriots will flock to that store and make it a booming business.
Look what happened when the left boycotted Chick Fil A. I had to stand in a half mile long line to buy dinner.

Hilarious you think taking action is doing nothing but collect huge paychecks.

We can't do anything until we all accept that the problem exists. You seem determined to deny that there is institutional racism and that it's a legitimate grievance. Society needs us all working together, and you seem dead-set against that by living in denial and having an unearned sense of entitlement.
Yeah, a league filled with blacks making 8 figures to play a game really drives your message home.

Yeah...the season is now 4 weeks old. This garbage came about in Week 3. Week 1 and 2 were down, historically, but not because of Kaepernick...mostly because of things like hurricane pre-emption that knocked out wide swaths of the football-viewership-heavy Southeastern markets of Miami, New Orleans, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, and Jacksonville. The NFL isn't going anywhere, no matter how much you people think pretending you're going to boycott will work.

Amen

-Geaux

Good Morning Patriots!
I'm sure you all know at this point how we feel about the NFL and the over privileged whiney asses who have decided to disrespect our flag and what it stands for.
This morning we have pulled all product promoting the NFL.
This means Pepsi products.
Until Pepsi can bring us product that doesn't promote the NFL we will be out of that product.
God Bless Alejandro Villanueva and God Bless the USA!
RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

So we have more products to add to our list...
Miller and Budweiser 12packs and 18 packs that had the Titans logo have also been pulled. Our venders are currently trying to get us product with no NFL promotions or advertising.
We will let you know if and when they do.
Thank you all for your support and understanding!

Aren't stores contracted to sell the products in exchange for a lower cost?

Yeah, a league filled with blacks making 8 figures to play a game really drives your message home.

"I'm not black, I'm O.J."

OK

giphy.gif

Yeah...the season is now 4 weeks old. This garbage came about in Week 3. Week 1 and 2 were down, historically, but not because of Kaepernick...mostly because of things like hurricane pre-emption that knocked out wide swaths of the football-viewership-heavy Southeastern markets of Miami, New Orleans, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, and Jacksonville. The NFL isn't going anywhere, no matter how much you people think pretending you're going to boycott will work.
Started last year when Obama was Prez, Dufus.

Local country store. Where? Greenbow Alabama? Is Forest going to go running by? Is that Jen-nay?
ALERT: Local Country Store Decides it Needs to Make Less Money as a Middle Finger to Black People! ALERT! :laugh:
Very much the contrary, patriots will flock to that store and make it a booming business.
Look what happened when the left boycotted Chick Fil A. I had to stand in a half mile long line to buy dinner.
...and they kept running out of chicken before the end of the day for like a week straight.

And if players gave a Nazi salute you’d be screaming about their rights and feelings?

But they're not. And a Nazi salute isn't a protest of systemic Jim Crow institutional racism. A Nazi salute is an endorsement of fascism, ethnic cleansing, and genocide.

Interesting you equate kneeling for social justice with Seig Heiling for genocide.

But whatever...I think the "rationalization" phase has long gone.

...and they kept running out of chicken before the end of the day for like a week straight.
But they stopped donating to anti-gay groups :thup:

Yeah, your dumbass did that and Chick Fil A still ceased donations to homophobic groups. LOL!

And if players gave a Nazi salute you’d be screaming about their rights and feelings?

But they're not. And a Nazi salute isn't a protest of systemic Jim Crow institutional racism. A Nazi salute is an endorsement of fascism, ethnic cleansing, and genocide.

Interesting you equate kneeling for social justice with Seig Heiling for genocide.

But whatever...I think the "rationalization" phase has long gone.
Who gives a shit as to what cause? They have the same rights Dufus. OND HUNDRED PERCENT OF AMERICANS, REMEMBER??

Yeah, your dumbass did that and Chick Fil A still ceased donations to homophobic groups. LOL!
You have no idea how money transfers occur.

Forum List

Back