Local Country Store Pulling Products Promoting the NFL

Local country store. Where? Greenbow Alabama? Is Forest going to go running by? Is that Jen-nay?
ALERT: Local Country Store Decides it Needs to Make Less Money as a Middle Finger to Black People! ALERT! :laugh:
Very much the contrary, patriots will flock to that store and make it a booming business.
Look what happened when the left boycotted Chick Fil A. I had to stand in a half mile long line to buy dinner.
...and they kept running out of chicken before the end of the day for like a week straight.
But they stopped donating to anti-gay groups :thup:
What anti-gay groups?

And what happened in the last two weeks that caused so many to join in?

Your shitty response to it. It doesn't take much for reasonable people to join the protests when those opposed to the protest are being assholes and unsympathetic. People don't tend to side with sociopaths and troglodytes when they act like sociopaths and troglodytes. Your problem is that you cannot message the position you have without coming off like a callous entitled goon. So these people joined in because of you. Because most people don't want to be associated with your shitty views, no matter how much you think you're entitled to them.

What social justice travesty? What Jim Crow laws were passed? (BTW JC laws were all democrats)

Of course, this is sophisty because we all know that the party identifications switched after Civil Rights, and those opposed to Civil Rights became Republicans. Which is why all the Southern states are Republican today. You expect me to believe that all the Northern Republicans moved down to the South and all the Southern Democrats moved to the North? When did that mass migration happen between 1964 - 1980? Because that wasn't in my history book. Surely tens of millions of people picking up from one region and moving to another all in a matter of 15 years seems like major history, right?

And Jim Crow racism is a travesty and persists today. That's why Kaep took a knee.

ALERT: Local Country Store Decides it Needs to Make Less Money as a Middle Finger to Black People! ALERT! :laugh:
Very much the contrary, patriots will flock to that store and make it a booming business.
Look what happened when the left boycotted Chick Fil A. I had to stand in a half mile long line to buy dinner.
...and they kept running out of chicken before the end of the day for like a week straight.
What anti-gay groups?
Anyone who thinks marriage is between male and female only.

You know, like Hillary and Obama did 8 years ago.

Local country store. Where? Greenbow Alabama? Is Forest going to go running by? Is that Jen-nay?
Yeah, your dumbass did that and Chick Fil A still ceased donations to homophobic groups. LOL!
You have no idea how money transfers occur.
I know how to read returns from non-profits, and how to tell when dozens of anti-gay organizations disappear from one year that had been there the year before the boycott.

Yeah, your dumbass did that and Chick Fil A still ceased donations to homophobic groups. LOL!
I know how to read returns from non-profits, and how to tell when dozens of anti-gay organizations disappear from one year that were there the year before the boycott.
Hint: go see who they give to now then go see who they give to.

What anti-gay groups?
The ones that caused the boycott. Good fucking grief. :rolleyes:

I know how to read returns from non-profits, and how to tell when dozens of anti-gay organizations disappear from one year that had been there the year before the boycott.
What anti-gay groups?

I know how to read returns from non-profits, and how to tell when dozens of anti-gay organizations disappear from one year that were there the year before the boycott.
Hint: go see who they give to now then go see who they give to.
There are still groups fighting against the legalization of gay marriage? :laugh:

Started last year when Obama was Prez, Dufus.

What started? The ratings decline? Well, jackass, ratings have declined for everyone. Nearly every major broadcast and cable network, nearly every scripted and unscripted show, even the NCAA tournament (the biggest TV sporting event outside the Super Bowl) this year was down from last year's. "Flat is the new up" is the speak in the television industry now. All networks have seen double-digit declines in viewership across the board, with the exception of a few that have seen single-digit declines.

This is what I mean when I say you're uninformed. You don't know anything.

What anti-gay groups?
Can you name any?

What anti-gay groups?
Shitforbrains, you freaks called for a boycott because the owner had the same opinion about marriage Obama and Hillary had a couple of years before.

Started last year when Obama was Prez, Dufus.

What started? The ratings decline? Well, jackass, ratings have declined for everyone. Nearly every major broadcast and cable network, nearly every scripted and unscripted show, even the NCAA tournament (the biggest TV sporting event outside the Super Bowl) this year was down from last year's. "Flat is the new up" is the speak in the television industry now. All networks have seen double-digit declines in viewership across the board, with the exception of a few that have seen single-digit declines.

This is what I mean when I say you're uninformed. You don't know anything.
Because of Leftist PC BS. Hollyweird, sports, tv.

Chickens are coming home to roost.

There is a big push for a National Boycott Veterans Day weekend

-Geaux

Amen

-Geaux

Good Morning Patriots!
I'm sure you all know at this point how we feel about the NFL and the over privileged whiney asses who have decided to disrespect our flag and what it stands for.
This morning we have pulled all product promoting the NFL.
This means Pepsi products.
Until Pepsi can bring us product that doesn't promote the NFL we will be out of that product.
God Bless Alejandro Villanueva and God Bless the USA!
RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

So we have more products to add to our list...
Miller and Budweiser 12packs and 18 packs that had the Titans logo have also been pulled. Our venders are currently trying to get us product with no NFL promotions or advertising.
We will let you know if and when they do.
Thank you all for your support and understanding!

Aren't stores contracted to sell the products in exchange for a lower cost?

I have no idea

-Geaux

It is sad to hurt the "little" people but if they are all like this whiny woman then so be it.

Where was the whining? She seemed thoughtful and reasonable. I think people are taking things too far giving this woman flack. I can see not buying gear but no need to hassle the poor woman. The problem lies between the fans and the NFL. And yes, the NFL WILL be hurt by this.

Forum List

Back