Local Country Store Pulling Products Promoting the NFL

Who gives a shit as to what cause?

And this is precisely why so many, including the wealthy owners, have sided with the players. Because of shitty rhetoric like yours. So the only ones responsible for the proliferation of these protests are those who deny what the protests are all about. All you're doing is driving people like Jerry fucking Jones, Mr. 1% white entitlement, to take a knee with his players.

You ask why Jerry Jones and other owners and millions of Americans did an about face and joined in support of the protests? Because of the kind of shit you and your fellow troglodytes spew forth. You make the decision very easy because you're such a shithead about it.

You tell black players to pipe down, you tell the owners to fire them, and you tell all of us to feel betrayed by their lack of patriotism. You do a lot of telling, not a lot of listening.

They have the same rights Dufus. OND HUNDRED PERCENT OF AMERICANS, REMEMBER??

Just because they're supposed to have the same rights in theory doesn't mean it works in practice. 300+ years of institutionalized racism will do that.
So in all that babbling, why do you support violence to keep Americans from exercising their Constitutional Rights?

Man, you are part of the problem the Democrats create.
You have no faith in the black race to succeed in society

You're in denial because you think black people are treated equally by society as white people. They're not. That's why Kaep is protesting, and why you're in denial and driving people to his position, not yours.
Yeah, just look at the NBA. White racism abounds.

Man, you are part of the problem the Democrats create.
You have no faith in the black race to succeed in society

You're in denial because you think black people are treated equally by society as white people. They're not. That's why Kaep is protesting, and why you're in denial and driving people to his position, not yours.

I think the 11% decline in viewers and empty seats in stadiums contradict your assertion

-Geaux

So in all that babbling, why do you support violence to keep Americans from exercising their Constitutional Rights?

So it seems like you're trying to drag something out of me, but I'm not sure what. What violence did I say I supported? Taking a knee isn't a violent act, unless the sight of someone kneeling violently attacks your sensibilities...to which I would say; grow a pair, snowflake!

So now that even more of those government programs exist any black with ambition can succeed.

What programs? You're the goofballs who've been cutting those programs since 1981, remember!?!!?!?!?

Totally. Fucking. Clueless.

So what’s your point again?

That your callous arguments like the one above are what's driving people away from your position and into the arms of Kaepernick.

I think the 11% decline in viewers and empty seats in stadiums contradict your assertion

Hey you stupid fucking idiot, viewership is down for everything. Even the NCAA Tournament this year came in with lower ratings. As for the empty seats, that's what happens when you charge $200 to sit in the nosebleeds at Foxboro.

There are still groups fighting against the legalization of gay marriage? :laugh:
That's not anti-gay, it's pro-traditional marriage.
There are people who oppose traditional marriages? :rofl:
That’s a stupid weak dumbass response even for you.
Why? Chick Fil A was boycotted for their fight against gay marriage. They ceased donations, and besides, the gay marriage fight is now long over. So who cares what they're doing now?
So, how did that boycott workout for the gay enablers? I know it worked out great for Chick-Fil-A.

Shitforbrains, you freaks called for a boycott because the owner had the same opinion about marriage Obama and Hillary had a couple of years before.

And Obama and Clinton changed their positions. So what's your excuse? You don't get style points for being last to this party.

Where was the whining? She seemed thoughtful and reasonable. I think people are taking things too far giving this woman flack. I can see not buying gear but no need to hassle the poor woman. The problem lies between the fans and the NFL. And yes, the NFL WILL be hurt by this.

Absolutely no one buys the bullshit that Conservatives will quit watching the NFL.

There are still groups fighting against the legalization of gay marriage? :laugh:
Why? Chick Fil A was boycotted for their fight against gay marriage. They ceased donations, and besides, the gay marriage fight is now long over. So who cares what they're doing now?
So, how did that boycott workout for the gay enablers? I know it worked out great for Chick-Fil-A.
Chick Fil A stopped donating to anti-gay groups and said it had been a mistake. So the boycott was lifted. And then later, of course, gay people won the right to marry.

So it all worked out pretty fucking great for gay people.

So far, evidence suggests that fans have heeded the president’s call to boycott the league. NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” last weekend recorded its worst weekly ratings in years. Overall, ratings are down 11% from last year, according to the Associated Press.

Ummm...a 6.6 rating in P 18-49 are numbers that only The Walking Dead can get.

Hey you stupid fucking idiot, viewership is down for everything. Even the NCAA Tournament this year came in with lower ratings. As for the empty seats, that's what happens when you charge $200 to sit in the nosebleeds at Foxboro.

^^^^^^ Triggered ^^^^^

-Geaux

So, you seem to be adept at reading people's minds and thoughts. Does your 'voodoo' encompass lottery tickets? Can you give us all the next lotto numbers too?

You're simple people, so it's not very hard to devine what goes on in your simple minds.

Chick Fil A stopped donating to anti-gay groups and said it had been a mistake. So the boycott was lifted. And then later, of course, gay people won the right to marry.

So it all worked out pretty fucking great for gay people.
Hilarious how you need to lie to cover your failed agenda.

Homosexuals can pretend to emulate what sane people do.
And must be recognized by law :wink_2:

Meh, I speed and pull tags off mattresses so I see no need to recognize the law you reference either

-Geaux
Okay. Nobody cares. :cuckoo:
I care.

Forum List

Back