Local Politics

This teacher was forced out of his job for exercising his rights. He has now been elected to the school board and is going to make some changes. The Left is petrified of the grassroots citizens demanding their rights.

The majority of Braintree seems to disagree with that sentiment, however, easily electing Lynch to the school board.

“The left hates free speech so anyone speaking out against their agenda they will try and villainize, oh well! These people don’t care about Braintree kids, all they care about is power and control. Let them stay in their echo chambers hating life because we have ALOT of work to do!!” Lynch wrote in his victory post on Facebook.

“I’m not going to lie, we have a tough road ahead but nothing worth doing in life ever came easy! It’s time we stop using kids as shields and we start protecting them. So thanks again for all the support, we are just getting started!! Remember to lean on each other through these hard times because iron sharpens iron,” he added.
Teacher sounds like a good guy, to me. I would trust him further than I would trust you. He says he was not force out. Why would you bother to make up something like that and post a link of him denying your claim? WTF, dude?

This teacher was forced out of his job for exercising his rights. He has now been elected to the school board and is going to make some changes. The Left is petrified of the grassroots citizens demanding their rights.

The majority of Braintree seems to disagree with that sentiment, however, easily electing Lynch to the school board.

“The left hates free speech so anyone speaking out against their agenda they will try and villainize, oh well! These people don’t care about Braintree kids, all they care about is power and control. Let them stay in their echo chambers hating life because we have ALOT of work to do!!” Lynch wrote in his victory post on Facebook.

“I’m not going to lie, we have a tough road ahead but nothing worth doing in life ever came easy! It’s time we stop using kids as shields and we start protecting them. So thanks again for all the support, we are just getting started!! Remember to lean on each other through these hard times because iron sharpens iron,” he added.
The left love using kids to push their agenda, hoping that no one will have the nerve to question a kid.

The teacher says you be lying...

“I wasn’t fired. I wasn’t forced to resign. The administration was good with me,” Lynch told WBZ, “Nightside with Dan Rea.”
No it doesn't, the article says you are lying and the OP is right...please! please! please! ask me to "prove it"

Last edited:
Teacher sounds like a good guy, to me. I would trust him further than I would trust you. He says he was not force out. Why would you bother to make up something like that and post a link of him denying your claim? WTF, dude?
He [the teacher] does not say he was "not forced out"...
He said "the administration did not force me to resign" he [the teacher} then goes on to explain how and who it was that forced him out and he explains how and why it happened!
his claim that it was not the administration but the PC crowd was intended to show that they [the administration] agreed with him and his stance, you and moonglow have pretended that it was the administration he pointed the finger at because the left wing media is very adept at manipulating the people they have educated.

Last edited:
He [the teacher] does not say he was "not forced out"...
He said "the administration did not force me to resign" he [the teacher} then goes on to explain how and who it was that forced him out and he explains how and why it happened!
his claim that it was not the administration but the PC crowd was intended to show that they [the administration] agreed with him and his stance, you and moonglow have pretended that it was the administration he pointed the finger at because the left wing media is very adept at manipulating the people they have educated.
He said "I wasn’t fired. I wasn’t forced to resign. The administration was good with me,” Lynch told WBZ, “Nightside with Dan Rea.”
“It wasn’t really fair for me to be there, kind of putting the kids under that type of duress,” the former teacher told Rea. The decision to resign, however, did not come easy and Lynch felt that he let some of his students and coworkers down in that choice."

He made an adult decision for what he thought was best for the kids. That is not force out. It is a decision he came up with as an adult. He'll be fine. People like him always are, and now he is in a better position to speak his mind. Need more people like him.

He said "I wasn’t fired. I wasn’t forced to resign. The administration was good with me,” Lynch told WBZ, “Nightside with Dan Rea.”

And the OP did not say otherwise

“It wasn’t really fair for me to be there, kind of putting the kids under that type of duress,” the former teacher told Rea.
Is that claiming the administration made him resign?

The decision to resign, however, did not come easy and Lynch felt that he let some of his students and coworkers down in that choice."
If this is accurate then where is the lie "moonglow" claims the OP told?

And the OP did not say otherwise

Is that claiming the administration made him resign?

If this is accurate then where is the lie "moonglow" claims the OP told?
Take it up with moonglow. I read the article and don't speak for him. I simply responded to the OP. He's an anarchist type. I do not approve of anarchists. Did you have a problem with something I actually said?

Take it up with moonglow.
I did just that and then you chimed in

I read the article and don't speak for him.

At this point it is not about who you were speaking for but who you were speaking to

I simply responded to the OP. He's an anarchist type. I do not approve of anarchists.
well I simply responded to the alert in my forum window

Did you have a problem with something I actually said?
not until you just qualified it as a problem but the answer then would be YES! and In plural form which I addressed above for the most part

I did just that and then you chimed in

At this point it is not about who you were speaking for but who you were speaking to

well I simply responded to the alert in my forum window

not until you just qualified it as a problem but the answer then would be YES! and In plural form which I addressed above for the most part
I responded to the OP. If you and the OP wanted a private battle, you should have posted in the Bull Ring or whatever they call it. Otherwise it is open forum. Take it up with a MOD.

So the OP is lying when he stated that he was forced to resign...
No you are when you claim that is what the OP said

The OP seems to have been caught in a quandary of propaganda versus fact.
No that would be you

“It wasn’t really fair for me to be there, kind of putting the kids under that type of duress,”

This is what gets me, what kind of opinion puts anyone "under duress" except one that exposes corruption?

I responded to the OP. If you and the OP wanted a private battle, you should have posted in the Bull Ring or whatever they call it. Otherwise it is open forum. Take it up with a MOD.
Are you claiming you did not reply/respond to me but someone else?

for starters #30
but why would you need a post number to know if you were not posting to me?
You spoke to me in 29. You care to go back to me addressing you before you addessed me. I'll look at whatever post of mine you like or didn't like as the case may be. Post number?

You spoke to me in 29. You care to go back to me addressing you before you addessed me. I'll look at whatever post of mine you like or didn't like as the case may be. Post number?
There was no post that I made to you about liking or disliking your post, I posted to you for the first time from my alert window assuming that the post [whatever it was] was backing up moonglows point of view which was dispelled by the article...I cant remember the number of your first post to me but I think it was between 20 -25, check to see if that is correct

There was no post that I made to you about liking or disliking your post, I posted to you for the first time from my alert window assuming that the post [whatever it was] was backing up moonglows point of view which was dispelled by the article...I cant remember the number of your first post to me but I think it was between 20 -25, check to see if that is correct
Nope, I checked 20-25. I wasn't in 20 or 21. 22 I responded to the OP not you. You responded in 25 to what I had said to the OP in 22. You are wasting your time and keystrokes.

Nope, I checked 20-25. I wasn't in 20 or 21. 22 I responded to the OP not you. You responded in 25 to what I had said to the OP in 22. You are wasting your time and keystrokes.
OK, I think I see where the discrepancy is, my first post to you was #25 to post #22, I believe that was the post in my alert window and gave me the impression you were trying to bail out :moonglow" but after re-reading I can see that was not at all the case and in fact it seems to be just the opposite so my apologies to you if that in fact is what happened.

Forum List

Back