Lock and Load

You get used to it after awhile.

I know been there done that. I just keep doing what I do, if things go to shit, I will be living a great life and laughing my ass off at the bitches.:badgrin:

What you do is say stupid as fuck things on an Internet forum ( likely several ) to the tune of FORTY TWO THOUSAND POSTS!

You don't have time to dig any foxholes or kidnap girls for breeding.

Dumbest post of this thread. :clap2:

Quiet! the OWS wanna-bees are speaking

shutup.jpg

FEMA reeducation camps?! OMG. Where are they located?

Liberally throughout these 10 regions, are you ready for martial law?

images

Did you know that Obama has appointed his governors for these 10 regions in the last couple months?

Executive Orders are SO much fun...

:lol: Do you also believe in chemtrails? Let me guess, you're a birther as well?

You mean these things??

images

Have you read about HAARP? Probably not, you seem to revel in your ignorance...

May I ask how tall you are and how much you weigh? I'm guessing 5'8" and about 195. How close am I?

Now even close tough guy. Why? Want my address? I love keyboard warriors like you with big mouths, small penises, smaller brains who mouth off from the safety of behind their keyboards.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah. Give me your address. You aren't afraid to are ya?

Not in the least. Go ahead. PM me yours first. You're the hero with a big mouth. Make good on your threat.

It's kind of funny because if something ever did happen a shit ass like you would run for the person that could protect you. :lol:

If something did happen, I'll be kicking back with some beer and some popcorn watching your dumb ass getting stomped by the National Guard.

Shows how stupid you are. I highly doubt if something did happen any bar would be open.

I won't be in a bar. I'll be in my house watching CNN. Besides, I doubt your trailer park revolution will reach New England.

If something did happen, I'll be kicking back with some beer and some popcorn watching your dumb ass getting stomped by the National Guard.

Shows how stupid you are. I highly doubt if something did happen any bar would be open.

I won't be in a bar. I'll be in my house watching CNN. Besides, I doubt your trailer park revolution will reach New England.

Stinging, indeed. My "little trailer park" is located in a neighborhood and town that you could only dream of ever living in.:D

What a bunch of pukes. Threatening violent revolution if the American people elect someone they don't like? No wonder so many real Americans look at these right wing morons with disgust.

Yeah. Give me your address. You aren't afraid to are ya?

Not in the least. Go ahead. PM me yours first. You're the hero with a big mouth. Make good on your threat.

What threat?

Oh now you're gonna act dumb. Well not act. You figure it out boy blunder and when you feel like sending the address, I'll be waiting. Then we will see who is 5'8" and 195 and who isn't.

Feeling lucky, punk? Go for it.:D

Like I said hero, you have a big mouth making threats and calling people out when you're locked in mommy's basement.

Last edited:
FEMA reeducation camps?! OMG. Where are they located?

images

Did you know that Obama has appointed his governors for these 10 regions in the last couple months?

:lol: Do you also believe in chemtrails? Let me guess, you're a birther as well?

Governments have admitted to using them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PA3jsVo4o]5-2-11 News 10 Special Report: Secrets in the Sky - YouTube[/ame]

Stinging, indeed. My "little trailer park" is located in a neighborhood and town that you could only dream of ever living in.:D

Nobody believes that. Give us your address so we can check.

Nobody believes that. Give us your address so we can check.

I'm still waiting for yours hero. Changing topics. You had your beer muscles up a few minutes ago. What's the matter?

You said you wanted to fund out how tall I am and what I weigh. Since you like to use the word infer..inferring that you wanted to do something about it.

I'm still waiting for that PM.

Nothing more entertaining to me than "Conservative" wet dreams of killing fellow Americans...

Preppers aren't crazy. They are ready. As far as being cocked, locked and ready to rock it's just a phrase.

Few and far between are ready to draw a bead on a man. I've done it. It's not pretty. But I was ready to twitch that trigger.

It was after all Hickman County where prisoners break out in Alabama, run north, try to find freedom and I see all my former neighbors on CNN driving around on the back of pick up trucks ready to help the law.

:lol:

Damn I miss them.

Nothing more entertaining to me than "Conservative" wet dreams of killing fellow Americans...

Preppers aren't crazy. They are ready. As far as being cocked, locked and ready to rock it's just a phrase.

Few and far between are ready to draw a bead on a man. I've done it. It's not pretty. But I was ready to twitch that trigger.

It was after all Hickman County where prisoners break out in Alabama, run north, try to find freedom and I see all my former neighbors on CNN driving around on the back of pick up trucks ready to help the law.

:lol:

Damn I miss them.

LoneLaughter the asswipe talks about Conservatives killing and he's the guy making implied threats on a message board. How tall am I and what do I weigh, the he runs away. Probably time for his Happy Meal...chicken nuggets and juice box.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
What a bunch of pukes. Threatening violent revolution if the American people elect someone they don't like? No wonder so many real Americans look at these right wing morons with disgust.

Really? Where? Maybe you could quote the threat?

Or do you just want to prattle on like the moron you are?

Yeah moron because only Conservatives buy guns. :lol:

Umm, it's not the "buying guns" I'm talking about.

It's the "revolution" fantasy that you guys have.

Especially when they can't win elections, they talk about "2nd Amendment solutions".

Until some nutbag shoots up a temple or a town hall, and then they deny they were ever using the angry rhetoric.

images

Governments have admitted to using them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PA3jsVo4o]5-2-11 News 10 Special Report: Secrets in the Sky - YouTube[/ame]

I watched your video. What "governments" have admitted using them? I saw no such "admission" in that news report.

images

You mean these things??

images

Have you read about HAARP? Probably not, you seem to revel in your ignorance...

So, you DO believe in chemtrails. :lol::lol::lol:

What threat?

Oh now you're gonna act dumb. Well not act. You figure it out boy blunder and when you feel like sending the address, I'll be waiting. Then we will see who is 5'8" and 195 and who isn't.

Feeling lucky, punk? Go for it.:D

Like I said hero, you have a big mouth making threats and calling people out when you're locked in mommy's basement.

I threatened you, shorty? I don't recall doing that.

Why do you want my address, anyway?

Forum List

Back