Lock Up Hillary ! ! !

For a president to appoint a commission to put someone is jail is not only against the law, it's an impeachable offense.

These right wingers. Pretend they love the constitution but they are ignorant as ignorant can be and fascists. This is why you don't want right wingers in charge of the government. They make a mockery of democracy. Their voter suppression is bad enough, but they show us every day their contempt for American values. They ARE America's enemies.
Yes, an impeachable offense. Someone should have told Herr Lincoln Über Alles that when he did this repeatedly.

Instead Leftists build monuments to the asshole and Vag invokes his name in a desperate attempt to stave off an ass whooping.

Everybody says she is a liar, when I ask about what, they say everything.

Can you please list me the lies she has told and links to where you found this out this info from, thanks.

The biggest one that come to mind immediately is her support/opposition to the TPP. It seems insane, until you read her comments about having a public and a private position on issues...one to get you elected and one that you really believe.

Fact checker said that was in reference to ABE. When I did read the email, part of the speech I guess, I thought that it was more about separation of church and state.

Like Clinton, Powell used a personal email address. However, there’s a big difference: Clinton hosted her email on a private server located in her home. Powell did not.
And there’s a big difference between a private account, which is generally free and simple to start, and a private server, which requires a more elaborate setup.

The Atlantic speculated the Clintons "may have wanted to be in control of the encryption of their correspondence, ensuring that no third parties — whether commercial, hacker, or government — were able to snoop on them."

The unorthodox approach has opened up questions about her system’s level of security.

If the server was managed without the help of a third party, "you would have to have a staff that’s keeping up with all the latest fixes," said Clifford Neuman, director of the University of Southern California’s Center for Computer System Security.

For a president to appoint a commission to put someone is jail is not only against the law, it's an impeachable offense.

These right wingers. Pretend they love the constitution but they are ignorant as ignorant can be and fascists. This is why you don't want right wingers in charge of the government. They make a mockery of democracy. Their voter suppression is bad enough, but they show us every day their contempt for American values. They ARE America's enemies.
You stupid kunt! Trump said he would have the JD appoint a SP to look into the decades of Clinton corruption.
It's going to be lucky for the Clintons they aren't in Romania back in the day.

Can you please list me the lies she has told and links to where you found this out this info from, thanks.

NO libby, no one in their right mind is going to give you a list of lies so you can go into a tail spin defending a lying criminal whore, not to mention a rapist protector. Anyone providing facts to you fools is wasting their time. Anyone who wants to see her lies can. They are all over the net. So you just go ahead and keep pretending while the real Americans laugh at you. Me, I have seen that whore lie.
I have no proof Hillary is a whore...but she married one.

She was his enabler...she didnt care what he did...as long as she had free reign to pursue what she really liked.
As one of Bill's victims said: "She got for pussy than Bill did".
For a fucking LIB that's a plus for Hillary!

You stupid kunt! Trump said he would have the JD appoint a SP to look into the decades of Clinton corruption.
It's going to be lucky for the Clintons they aren't in Romania back in the day.

A special one, now would that be one paid by Trump and to find her guilty no matter what, sure sounds like it.
He will abuse his power in office, yes they all do, but he would be a dictator. Anyone for a new Stalin , vote for Trump.

The biggest one that come to mind immediately is her support/opposition to the TPP. It seems insane, until you read her comments about having a public and a private position on issues...one to get you elected and one that you really believe.

Fact checker said that was in reference to ABE. When I did read the email, part of the speech I guess, I thought that it was more about separation of church and state.

>Clinton also revealed in a 2013 speech to a housing group that she believes political leaders often must take two different positions on issues -- a public one and a private one -- as they angle to make deals and enact laws.

"It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be," Clinton said. "But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position."<

Nothing to do with Abe...just another lie to cover what she got caught saying...in other words, her "public view".

>Clinton also revealed in a 2013 speech to a housing group that she believes political leaders often must take two different positions on issues -- a public one and a private one -- as they angle to make deals and enact laws.

"It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be," Clinton said. "But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position."<

Nothing to do with Abe...just another lie to cover what she got caught saying...in other words, her "public view".

Clinton claimed she was holding up Abraham Lincoln as an example of leadership when she defended “back room” deals. Turns out, she did.

FactChecking the Second Presidential Debate

Now find me a fact checker that says its not true.

Clinton claimed she was holding up Abraham Lincoln as an example of leadership when she defended “back room” deals. Turns out, she did.

She's bragging about being as corrupt and devious as Herr Lincoln Über Alles?

The leaked email behind Clinton's mid-debate reference to Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" biopic

no she is talking about how to give and take and find a medium and balance. Everyone has to give and make a deal, and Donald is not the art of the deal. He is a one man show.

I gave you the quote. Think for yourself and stop being part of the propaganda movement. Geez.

The leaked email behind Clinton's mid-debate reference to Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" biopic

no she is talking about how to give and take and find a medium and balance. Everyone has to give and make a deal, and Donald is not the art of the deal. He is a one man show.
images

images

If your married you learn to give and take, look at the Dems and Reps in the Congress, like a marriage, a little give and take. Everyone gets to be happy.

PRIVATE POSITIONS

The excerpts indicated that Clinton might not always be candid with voters.

In a 2013 speech before the National Multi-Housing Council, Clinton indicated that she might hold a private position on issues that differs from her public stance because politics can often be an ugly business.

"Politics is like sausage being made," she said. "It is unsavoury, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position."

That philosophy could be problematic in solidifying the trust of voters.images (3).jpg

I gave you the quote. Think for yourself and stop being part of the propaganda movement. Geez.

See my latest link, she describes herself. You may not feel right about saying stuff in public, congressmen , but in private you might be able to, you know PEER PRESURE, they need to compromise.

PRIVATE POSITIONS

The excerpts indicated that Clinton might not always be candid with voters.

In a 2013 speech before the National Multi-Housing Council, Clinton indicated that she might hold a private position on issues that differs from her public stance because politics can often be an ugly business.

"Politics is like sausage being made," she said. "It is unsavoury, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position."

That philosophy could be problematic in solidifying the trust of voters.View attachment 92961

Not if you understand it.

Forum List

Back