Lockheed Martin/Pumping Politicians with Money (all parties)F-35 Fighter Jet

:banghead:
If you ask certain politicians how much the military should sacrifice for their country... the worst of them will answer more, more, more!

Corporations want to get taxation $$$. It's easy to price gouge when it's Insurance but it's even easier to price gouge when it's taxation. The Republicans use to be the only ones that fixated on Military Contractor donations. Today they still take more from the source, but we saw since they started donating to the Democrats, Obama started singing the same tune as Bush (close, not exactly).

Protecting our people is what everyone wants. Some see it as health, some see it as war.

Unnecessary war does not protect anyone. It does the exact opposite. Cost of National Security Counting How Much the U.S. Spends Per Hour

Diplomacy and Education is the key to avoid war...........As you have noticed, a select few scream "WAR!" right off the bat on many circumstances and it's by design.

Where I come from, we call this spreading shit around and see what grows ... you, of course, have no justification for your accusations, but you don't let a little thing like the truth get in your way.

You ought to be ashamed of your intellectual dishonesty.
^Again this small brain attacks someone who had substance yet holds no substance in the debate at all..............

Explain to me this "spreading shit around" government process. Your brains blow my mind :banghead:

"You guys don't know anything! I won't elaborate I will just call you stupid!" Politics 2014...

From your post I can see 2 facts.

2 things grow in shit. Corporate profits and Veggies.

They're called PACs, knumbskull. Marxist labor union PACs probably grease more palms than anyone else in the country...or in the world for that matter. They're LEGAL. The left makes sure of that. Any other civics classes you need?

This is silly. Union participation has gone from 20% in 1983 to 11%.

Unions constituted only 6% of total lobbying in 2012. This in contrast to 31% from corporations and 20% from "Business Associations".

Turn off talk radio.

Maybe you should turn it on ... clearly, you are being misled by your sources.

"Organized labor spends about four times as much on politics and lobbying as generally thought, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis, a finding that shines a light on an aspect of labor's political activity that has often been overlooked.

Organized labor spends about four times as much on politics and lobbying as generally thought, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.

Previous estimates have focused on labor unions' filings with federal election officials, which chronicle contributions made directly to federal candidates and union spending in support of candidates for Congress and the White House.

But unions spend far more money on a wider range of political activities, including supporting state and local candidates and deploying what has long been seen as the unions' most potent political weapon: persuading members to vote as unions want them to.

The new figures come from a little-known set of annual reports to the Labor Department in which local unions, their national parents and labor federations have been required to detail their spending on politics and lobbying since 2005."

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304782404577488584031850026

In fact, unions are fourth on the list of largest lobbying contributors - behind only pharma, insurance, and electric utilties (even that is misleading - since electric companies are considered 'utilities', their unions are grouped here, rather than under 'business associations.) Lobbying Spending Database OpenSecrets

This is further validated at Who Spends The Most Dollars Lobbying Washington DC Zero Hedge

Who owns who?

"In 2010, the top industries spending for the Democratic Party are lawyers and law firms with $49,226,482, followed by health professionals with $22,000,497 and the retirement industry with $21,674,025.[24] The largest percentage supporters of the party are industrial unions (98% Democratic, 2% Republican), building trade unions (93% Democratic, 8% Republican), and the public sector unions (91% Democratic, 9% Republican).[24] In 2010, the top industries spending for the Republic Party are the retirement industry ($17,304,174), health professionals ($16,080,916) and investment industries ($12,151,945).[24] The largest percentage supporters of the party are business services (70% Republican, 30% Democratic),and lawyers and law firms (82% Republican, 18% Democratic)." Direct lobbying in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If you ask certain politicians how much the military should sacrifice for their country... the worst of them will answer more, more, more!

Corporations want to get taxation $$$. It's easy to price gouge when it's Insurance but it's even easier to price gouge when it's taxation. The Republicans use to be the only ones that fixated on Military Contractor donations. Today they still take more from the source, but we saw since they started donating to the Democrats, Obama started singing the same tune as Bush (close, not exactly).

Protecting our people is what everyone wants. Some see it as health, some see it as war.

Unnecessary war does not protect anyone. It does the exact opposite. Cost of National Security Counting How Much the U.S. Spends Per Hour

Diplomacy and Education is the key to avoid war...........As you have noticed, a select few scream "WAR!" right off the bat on many circumstances and it's by design.

Where I come from, we call this spreading shit around and see what grows ... you, of course, have no justification for your accusations, but you don't let a little thing like the truth get in your way.

^Again this small brain attacks someone who had substance yet holds no substance in the debate at all..............

Explain to me this "spreading shit around" government process. Your brains blow my mind :banghead:

"You guys don't know anything! I won't elaborate I will just call you stupid!" Politics 2014...

Well, I guess we can see why you're confused. I accuse you of spreading shit around ... and you conflate it to be about the government. Is this the same type of critical analysis you used to arrive at your so-called 'conclusions'?

You probably want to take your foot out of your mouth, and your thumb out of your ..... uhhh .... ear, and read post 22 before you get apoplectic.

They're called PACs,

Actually, it's called "bribery", but PACs sounds far better.
The defence (What a misuse of the word) industry fill the right pockets with cash, the corrupt politicians buy their stuff, profits go through the roof - the dead hardly matter if you drive a really nice car and have a private jet.

Frankly, your ignorance is offensive ... you know nothing about what you are saying. You clearly have listened to others, accepted it as truth, and then turned an spewed this garbage.

Next time, please wait until there is a subject you actually know something about .... I suspect, though, it will be a long wait.
^The irony of no substance in the debate and stating the other person has a lack of information..........tsk tsk

Embarrassed now? You should be ... You prove nothing, you make cheap and unjustifiable accusations, and then you deign to complain about other posts?

I have posted my proof - post 22 --- where's yours? How much time have you spent in the government acquisitions processes? Have you studied it? Or, are you just running off at the mouth?

They're called PACs, knumbskull. Marxist labor union PACs probably grease more palms than anyone else in the country...or in the world for that matter. They're LEGAL. The left makes sure of that. Any other civics classes you need?

Unions constituted only 6% of total lobbying in 2012. This in contrast to 31% from corporations and 20% from "Business Associations".

Turn off talk radio.

"Organized labor spends about four times as much on politics and lobbying as generally thought, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis, a finding that shines a light on an aspect of labor's political activity that has often been overlooked.

Organized labor spends about four times as much on politics and lobbying as generally thought, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.

Previous estimates have focused on labor unions' filings with federal election officials, which chronicle contributions made directly to federal candidates and union spending in support of candidates for Congress and the White House.

But unions spend far more money on a wider range of political activities, including supporting state and local candidates and deploying what has long been seen as the unions' most potent political weapon: persuading members to vote as unions want them to.

The new figures come from a little-known set of annual reports to the Labor Department in which local unions, their national parents and labor federations have been required to detail their spending on politics and lobbying since 2005."

In fact, unions are fourth on the list of largest lobbying contributors - behind only pharma, insurance, and electric utilties (even that is misleading - since electric companies are considered 'utilities', their unions are grouped here, rather than under 'business associations.) Lobbying Spending Database OpenSecrets

This is further validated at Who Spends The Most Dollars Lobbying Washington DC Zero Hedge

Who owns who?

"In 2010, the top industries spending for the Democratic Party are lawyers and law firms with $49,226,482, followed by health professionals with $22,000,497 and the retirement industry with $21,674,025.[24] The largest percentage supporters of the party are industrial unions (98% Democratic, 2% Republican), building trade unions (93% Democratic, 8% Republican), and the public sector unions (91% Democratic, 9% Republican).[24] In 2010, the top industries spending for the Republic Party are the retirement industry ($17,304,174), health professionals ($16,080,916) and investment industries ($12,151,945).[24] The largest percentage supporters of the party are business services (70% Republican, 30% Democratic),and lawyers and law firms (82% Republican, 18% Democratic)." Direct lobbying in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Well, I guess we can see why you're confused. I accuse you of spreading shit around ... and you conflate it to be about the government. Is this the same type of critical analysis you used to arrive at your so-called 'conclusions'?

You probably want to take your foot out of your mouth, and your thumb out of your ..... uhhh .... ear, and read post 22 before you get apoplectic.

^I assumed it was about the Government because that was the topic of discussion, the OP and you are in United States Political forums. Was I wrong or are you backtracking little guy?

They're called PACs,

The defence (What a misuse of the word) industry fill the right pockets with cash, the corrupt politicians buy their stuff, profits go through the roof - the dead hardly matter if you drive a really nice car and have a private jet.

Frankly, your ignorance is offensive ... you know nothing about what you are saying. You clearly have listened to others, accepted it as truth, and then turned an spewed this garbage.

Next time, please wait until there is a subject you actually know something about .... I suspect, though, it will be a long wait.
^The irony of no substance in the debate and stating the other person has a lack of information..........tsk tsk

Embarrassed now? You should be ... You prove nothing, you make cheap and unjustifiable accusations, and then you deign to complain about other posts?

I have posted my proof - post 22 --- where's yours? How much time have you spent in the government acquisitions processes? Have you studied it? Or, are you just running off at the mouth?

Here is a tip small brain.

Say something about the OP. Have some substance. Stop acting like a rabid Fox News puppet. Then people might take you seriously. (Oh my gosh, personal attacks make me so smart)..............

They're called PACs,

Say something about the OP. Have some substance. Stop acting like a rabid Fox News puppet. Then people might take you seriously. (Oh my gosh, personal attacks make me so smart)..............

Deflection????? Interesting ...

I guess this means you can't back up your cheap attacks with facts, huh?

Figures ... the truth seems to be toxic to your type.

Turn off talk radio.

Who owns who?

^I assumed it was about the Government because that was the topic of discussion, the OP and you are in United States Political forums. Was I wrong or are you backtracking little guy?

Ahhhh !!!! I got it now!!!

You pontificate from the throne, and no one is allowed to challenge your obvious misstatements.

I apologize ... I assumed you were here to discuss, not to just drape us in the cloak of your unlimited knowledge. I guess I didn't know the rules.

^Talk about total failure to talk about a topic. YOU sir are the very definition of "Troll".

Turn off talk radio.

Who owns who?

You pontificate from the throne, and no one is allowed to challenge your obvious misstatements.

I apologize ... I assumed you were here to discuss, not to just drape us in the cloak of your unlimited knowledge. I guess I didn't know the rules.

You never discussed my statements. Much less held a debate about them. MUCH less held a WORTHY debate about them. Sorry kid. You failed, not me.

Should we stop building jet fighters? Maybe we should go back to attaching bombs onto kites?

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence — economic, political, even spiritual — is felt in every city, every statehouse, every office of the federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military–industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together." - Dwight Eisenhower, 1967

We sell our last "gen" weapons to Countries we may go to war with soon.

How much has your pal Soros donated to his pet groups over the years? Oh yeah....several BILLION dollars. Please note I despise the F-35 and think it is a total waste of taxpayer dollars, but your outrage at Lockheed's donations, while ignoring Soros and his orders of magnitude greater donations reeks of intellectual dishonesty. But you're a progressive so that's merely par for the course isn't it.

Your post is funny because it solidifies my own yet you call say "Your pal Soros". My guess is as an opened minded individual I stood against something you are in favor for and on that principle alone you think I'm in a "party"

Your post is also, off topic. Typical.

Since I subscribe and listen to all media your post reminds me of something I saw today. The WolfPAC is showing signs of "progress and change" thanks to Conservatives that think.

Cenk notates what I have believed all along. We all want the same thing and once the Democracy (the people) are allowed to vote directly on subjects, changes happen.

See, I don't believe in the Republic. I don't believe we should cast our votes to someone who represents us. To me, THAT is "Big Gov". I believe big issues should be voted for directly by the people. The Government officials that represent the people have proven they are puppets. Put major topic decisions on a ballot and get the American people fired up about politics again.

That is a Democracy but that doesn't mean I'm a Democrat. I know you have a hard time with politics in general so I thought I would elaborate. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Mob rule huh. Worked so well for the Greeks. No. You're a progressive, you want a "strongman" to run everything. Typical braindead who thinks you know so much when the reality is you know so very, very little.

Turn off talk radio.

Who owns who?

I apologize ... I assumed you were here to discuss, not to just drape us in the cloak of your unlimited knowledge.

Turn off talk radio.

Who owns who?

You never discussed my statements. Much less held a debate about them. MUCH less held a WORTHY debate about them. Sorry kid. You failed, not me.

Debate lies? We do that now? Your figures were incorrect ... and you used them to support a fallacious position.

Nothing worth debating there ...

^Talk about total failure to talk about a topic. YOU sir are the very definition of "Troll".

Rule #4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

Union ratifies new contract with Raytheon Missile Systems

Print Arizona Daily Star
Bargaining unit members ratified a new three-year contract today for about 1,600 hourly workers at Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems.

The contract includes a general wage increase of 2.75 percent in both the first and second years, and a 2.5 percent increase in the third year. Those numbers are the same as in the last contract, said James E. Watson, directing business representative for Old Pueblo Lodge 933 of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers.

Also included in the new contract are a $750 signing bonus for bargaining unit members; and caps on how much healthcare premiums can rise.

"It was a very tough round of negotiations. I'm very proud of our membership," Watson said. "This local continues to set the standard for wages and benefits for our community, and especially for all of the defense workers in the state of Arizona."

Raytheon Missile Systems is Southern Arizona's largest private employer.

John Patterson, Raytheon spokesman, said, "This agreement provides our employees with a fair and equitable package, and allows Raytheon Missile Systems to maintain the high performing, quality workplace that our customers and community expect from us, now and in the years ahead. We look forward to continuing to work together with the IAMAW to perform the work that is so vital to our warfighters and the nation," he said in a written statement.

The union members voted today in a meeting at the Tucson Convention Center.

Read more about this in Monday's Arizona Daily Star and on StarNet.

Things like this must really piss off the union haters. The most beloved "defense industry" uses, likes and prospers with union labor. LMFAO.

Print Arizona Daily Star
Bargaining unit members ratified a new three-year contract today for about 1,600 hourly workers at Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems.

The contract includes a general wage increase of 2.75 percent in both the first and second years, and a 2.5 percent increase in the third year. Those numbers are the same as in the last contract, said James E. Watson, directing business representative for Old Pueblo Lodge 933 of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers.

Also included in the new contract are a $750 signing bonus for bargaining unit members; and caps on how much healthcare premiums can rise.

"It was a very tough round of negotiations. I'm very proud of our membership," Watson said. "This local continues to set the standard for wages and benefits for our community, and especially for all of the defense workers in the state of Arizona."

John Patterson, Raytheon spokesman, said, "This agreement provides our employees with a fair and equitable package, and allows Raytheon Missile Systems to maintain the high performing, quality workplace that our customers and community expect from us, now and in the years ahead. We look forward to continuing to work together with the IAMAW to perform the work that is so vital to our warfighters and the nation," he said in a written statement.

Things like this must really piss off the union haters. The most beloved "defense industry" uses, likes and prospers with union labor. LMFAO.

Yeah!

Union haters just gotta be pissed about those pay raises the union negotiated ... less than the inflation rate, but hey, who cares if their purchasing powers go down?

Union haters just gotta be really upset about caps on healthcare costs ... let their members suck up the difference.

Everybody knows it wasn't the company that got this business, it was the unions!! It wasn't the company that spent millions in R&D, or in marketing. It was the unions!!!!

How much has your pal Soros donated to his pet groups over the years? Oh yeah....several BILLION dollars. Please note I despise the F-35 and think it is a total waste of taxpayer dollars, but your outrage at Lockheed's donations, while ignoring Soros and his orders of magnitude greater donations reeks of intellectual dishonesty. But you're a progressive so that's merely par for the course isn't it.

Your post is funny because it solidifies my own yet you call say "Your pal Soros". My guess is as an opened minded individual I stood against something you are in favor for and on that principle alone you think I'm in a "party"

Your post is also, off topic. Typical.

Since I subscribe and listen to all media your post reminds me of something I saw today. The WolfPAC is showing signs of "progress and change" thanks to Conservatives that think.

Cenk notates what I have believed all along. We all want the same thing and once the Democracy (the people) are allowed to vote directly on subjects, changes happen.

See, I don't believe in the Republic. I don't believe we should cast our votes to someone who represents us. To me, THAT is "Big Gov". I believe big issues should be voted for directly by the people. The Government officials that represent the people have proven they are puppets. Put major topic decisions on a ballot and get the American people fired up about politics again.

That is a Democracy but that doesn't mean I'm a Democrat. I know you have a hard time with politics in general so I thought I would elaborate. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Mob rule huh. Worked so well for the Greeks. No. You're a progressive, you want a "strongman" to run everything. Typical braindead who thinks you know so much when the reality is you know so very, very little.

Everyone that seeks Progress. The Congress has, what, 12% approval? The Country and the Constitution was based on Change.

You label me as everyone does as if I'm in a party so you can continue your party bias. But one of these days you have to start thinking for yourself. I'm not in a party. I think alone and all by myself. Progress should happen in all parties.

Rule #4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

We noticed why you are here.

Print Arizona Daily Star

Yeah!

Union haters just gotta be pissed about those pay raises the union negotiated ... less than the inflation rate, but hey, who cares if their purchasing powers go down?

Union haters just gotta be really upset about caps on healthcare costs ... let their members suck up the difference.

Everybody knows it wasn't the company that got this business, it was the unions!! It wasn't the company that spent millions in R&D, or in marketing. It was the unions!!!!

^You don't know much about Unionization of people do you? Massive organization get corrupt. People fighting for their own worth was never a bad thing until Fox News.

Forum List

Back